Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 10:51

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



[PUBLIC] OneUltimate 3D PvP

Discussion on [PUBLIC] OneUltimate 3D PvP within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread
 
Old 04/27/2017, 23:44   #106
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 9
Hello guys , i am ArDii as said , yes i received a warning from BP to my OVH support at 25 of april , saying i have to remove the files or they will suspend my server , but don't worry on the next days i gonna open it on the free vps , they don't care about warnings of companys but they not have good ddos protection , ANYWAYS WE ARE COMING BACK ON THE NEXT DAYS ^^

Here you can see , the warning is real :
keycode is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/28/2017, 02:23   #107
 
elite*gold: 32
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 974
Received Thanks: 557
stupid big point they have **** not game older do client is best this is war we wont stop
=INFINITY= is offline  
Old 04/28/2017, 09:31   #108

 
elite*gold: 85
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 317
Received Thanks: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by =INFINITY= View Post
stupid big point they have **** not game older do client is best this is war we wont stop
Pft, at least they have made working game compared to OU. Just good they still have strict copyright actions and they care about the originality.

You know, break the copyrights and then cry after it gets closed due to it. How many times this has already happened and still everyone says "Stupid Bigpoint" lol? 3rd? 4th?

I think if you'd make a game and then someone just puts a copy of it, which is in some ways "better" or the same kind of/just a copy, you'll take it down. 100% sure about this. If not, you might be then something...

I'm just happy the Bigpoint cares about their game at least someway even if they have downtimes a lot, because it seems that they don't care about DO so much (bots, bugs, events, community words has no value and so on, though now they try to do something to those), but yet they have closed private servers.

But as we know, we just lost nothing, OU lost some money, but how much compared to that they took out. That's also stealing from Bigpoint.

For me P-Servers are acceptable as long as they don't steal money from Bigpoint, I don't care about the P-Servers, I don't play on those, but I do care, if they start stealing the money. It's autistic.

Just like UO, (which seems to be pretty abandoned) it's just crappy copy of the DarkOrbit back in the days.

I am not a huge Bigpoint fan either, but please, have some decency. OU devs knows the risks, and probably better than any others, as they have been on this situation before. Be happy OU is not a big company.
:thonking: is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2017, 10:22   #109
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 9
LMAO

you said so much false **** , i lost money ? lol i not even maked a 10% of what another private server makes in 1 month with ads and **** , you say it's crappy and we only have 1 bug with the fast keys on settings and some **** to add , you say we have OU abandoned , how you know it , some updates are not visible at all ,because are emulator updates for performance and stuff (change code to more clean one to improve emulator performance to work on ****** vps with not much cpu or ram also we take some hours in a day to code it etc , the updates come slow cause yeah but they come with good performance.)

DO care about players and game? How much money BP gave you for say that ? i want to know ^^

In my point of view i have better performance on my game than on that ****** game a japanese company is trying yo revive ,also less lags on the shot etc ,Keep saying **** about my server but if they close mine and not others with more uptime is for something

Greetingz ArDii
keycode is offline  
Old 04/28/2017, 10:50   #110

 
elite*gold: 85
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 317
Received Thanks: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by keycode View Post
you said so much false shit , i lost money ? lol i not even maked a 10% of what another private server makes in 1 month with ads and shit , you say it's crappy and we only have 1 bug with the fast keys on settings and some shit to add , you say we have OU abandoned , how you know it , some updates are not visible at all ,because are emulator updates for performance and stuff (change code to more clean one to improve emulator performance to work on shitty vps with not much cpu or ram also we take some hours in a day to code it etc , the updates come slow cause yeah but they come with good performance.)

DO care about players and game? How much money BP gave you for say that ? i want to know ^^

In my point of view i have better performance on my game than on that shitty game a japanese company is trying yo revive ,also less lags on the shot etc ,Keep saying shit about my server but if they close mine and not others with more uptime is for something

Greetingz ArDii
So you say you use free hosting? OVH is not free. So you lost money for it.

Second, I didn't said OU is abandoned, UberOrbit (UO) is not OU. Read something next time.

Third: Did I said so? DO cares about the game as long as they take you down, so you're wrong in that thing too.

Fourth: Your server less lags? Mkay. And still DarkOrbit has more active players than OneUltimate has even registered users.


And as long as there's no "performance" update incoming to the OneUltimate, I won't even consider to test it, as it's bullshit in any ways, it's far away from real DarkOrbit even if they were using the same version.

And how do I know that thing above?

The game is unbalanced. There's no Havocs or Hercules, no Apis and Zeus, not even LF-4, so the Shield : Dmg is highly unbalanced because of the formations, especially Chevron was too OP when I was playing on OU. That might be another reason why your server is less laggy, because not so much stuff there.

And yes, maybe your server works "better" than DarkOrbit, but to make it more laggy, make a PvE one, like you did back in the days. It didn't worked that better, it had low fps and a lot of bugs .

And no, OneUltimate is not the only one server which was closed by BP. And there was even better server than yours which was closed by BP. And I think when the SpaceBattles gets released, I think it goes down too.

Just learn to respect the copyrights.
:thonking: is offline  
Old 04/28/2017, 12:01   #111
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by _-trolled-_ View Post
So you say you use free hosting? OVH is not free. So you lost money for it.

Second, I didn't said OU is abandoned, UberOrbit (UO) is not OU. Read something next time.

Third: Did I said so? DO cares about the game as long as they take you down, so you're wrong in that thing too.

Fourth: Your server less lags? Mkay. And still DarkOrbit has more active players than OneUltimate has even registered users.


And as long as there's no "performance" update incoming to the OneUltimate, I won't even consider to test it, as it's bullshit in any ways, it's far away from real DarkOrbit even if they were using the same version.

And how do I know that thing above?

The game is unbalanced. There's no Havocs or Hercules, no Apis and Zeus, not even LF-4, so the Shield : Dmg is highly unbalanced because of the formations, especially Chevron was too OP when I was playing on OU. That might be another reason why your server is less laggy, because not so much stuff there.

And yes, maybe your server works "better" than DarkOrbit, but to make it more laggy, make a PvE one, like you did back in the days. It didn't worked that better, it had low fps and a lot of bugs .

And no, OneUltimate is not the only one server which was closed by BP. And there was even better server than yours which was closed by BP. And I think when the SpaceBattles gets released, I think it goes down too.

Just learn to respect the copyrights.
unbalanced is the actual Do Shit lol... UFE versus normal user is 1 shoot...

now yes i have free hosting

Hahahaha more active player than One Ultimate registered users ... lol they not had even 6000 users when i look on status page and 4500 of them are bots ,just a dead Game
i have 30000 registered or so in 2 month ^^ and yeah i not care to loose money because with this i learn about code and etc

120-240 conected on weekends

I respect copyright if i not respect it i would not close it ^^

Anyways i am working on better performance also , you must have a toaster of pc because on mine all ran smoth even on the PvE version we had and that was old code ^^

Greetingz ArDii ^^
keycode is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2017, 14:55   #112
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
This is true... I have no laggs on real DO and much lass lags an OU..
I know shocks server ore Spavebattles ware much more balancend
But he need only to make more schild .. DMG is perfekt but shild is way to low.
I testet it like it is on OU and whit full dmg you have a little bit more when 100k shild more.. so you can say 400k shild in full DMG... (whit formations)
this is the only think wat is unbalanced.
and Chevron to OP? You did somethink very wrong.
Fanta- is offline  
Old 04/28/2017, 22:11   #113
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 135
Received Thanks: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by _-trolled-_ View Post
So you say you use free hosting? OVH is not free. So you lost money for it.

Second, I didn't said OU is abandoned, UberOrbit (UO) is not OU. Read something next time.

Third: Did I said so? DO cares about the game as long as they take you down, so you're wrong in that thing too.

Fourth: Your server less lags? Mkay. And still DarkOrbit has more active players than OneUltimate has even registered users.


And as long as there's no "performance" update incoming to the OneUltimate, I won't even consider to test it, as it's bullshit in any ways, it's far away from real DarkOrbit even if they were using the same version.

And how do I know that thing above?

The game is unbalanced. There's no Havocs or Hercules, no Apis and Zeus, not even LF-4, so the Shield : Dmg is highly unbalanced because of the formations, especially Chevron was too OP when I was playing on OU. That might be another reason why your server is less laggy, because not so much stuff there.

And yes, maybe your server works "better" than DarkOrbit, but to make it more laggy, make a PvE one, like you did back in the days. It didn't worked that better, it had low fps and a lot of bugs .

And no, OneUltimate is not the only one server which was closed by BP. And there was even better server than yours which was closed by BP. And I think when the SpaceBattles gets released, I think it goes down too.

Just learn to respect the copyrights.
I felt constrained to write that because of your stupidity thoughts. At first, you compared Darkorbit to Oneultimate in your argument, even that shows how successful oneultimate was. Other than that I could not make out the meaning of what you said was Oneultimate's full of bugs and lags, of course, it is so ordinary to have some errors it is because as you know it is " pvp " not an official game... why are you boiling with rage? you are not obligated to play this game... and finally, I'm glad that the server closed because the server was bustling with many wusses...I reckon, by the server's gone, some guys' life are gone as well (:
Ready*12 is offline  
Old 04/28/2017, 23:00   #114

 
elite*gold: 85
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 317
Received Thanks: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ready*12 View Post
I felt constrained to write that because of your stupidity thoughts. At first, you compared Darkorbit to Oneultimate in your argument, even that shows how successful oneultimate was. Other than that I could not make out the meaning of what you said was Oneultimate's full of bugs and lags, of course, it is so ordinary to have some errors it is because as you know it is " pvp " not an official game... why are you boiling with rage? you are not obligated to play this game... and finally, I'm glad that the server closed because the server was bustling with many wusses...I reckon, by the server's gone, some guys' life are gone as well (:
You have no idea about the rage. I don't have a reason to rage, just talk about my opinions how this server should be ditched as well as the others. They won't work and it will end up anyways just like this.

And where should I compare OneUltimate? If I'd compare it to ****, there's nothing to compare, because they're both same .
:thonking: is offline  
Old 04/28/2017, 23:14   #115
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 3,052
Received Thanks: 2,647
Quote:
Originally Posted by _-trolled-_ View Post
You have no idea about the rage. I don't have a reason to rage, just talk about my opinions how this server should be ditched as well as the others. They won't work and it will end up anyways just like this.

And where should I compare OneUltimate? If I'd compare it to ****, there's nothing to compare, because they're both same .
I like that comparison, you fit very well on it as well. #RespectOtherPeopleWork

About the server, i always play on it with all grafics on and i always have 60 fps with no lags, something that i have tried on real darkorbit with no success. About bugs.... the number of bugs of the server isn't that high, the main one is the group system bug. About if it is unbalanced... Yes and no, all depend on the hour you connect
skeith_sk8 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2017, 23:19   #116

 
elite*gold: 85
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 317
Received Thanks: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeith_sk8 View Post
I like that comparison, you fit very well on it as well. #RespectOtherPeopleWork
Ty, I think P-Server devs should do that as well.
:thonking: is offline  
Old 04/28/2017, 23:20   #117
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 3,052
Received Thanks: 2,647
Quote:
Originally Posted by _-trolled-_ View Post
Ty, I think P-Server devs should do that as well.
I will not insult you but you deserve it . Wasn't you the guy who released a Darkorbit Remix? I you fit on the "p-servers devs which should do that as well "
skeith_sk8 is offline  
Old 04/28/2017, 23:23   #118

 
elite*gold: 85
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 317
Received Thanks: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeith_sk8 View Post
I will not insult you but you deserve it
I won't take it as an insult, it's useless in the internet. But though, I may have deserved it because I don't just like the ripped copies of DarkOrbit
:thonking: is offline  
Old 04/28/2017, 23:24   #119
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 3,052
Received Thanks: 2,647
Quote:
Originally Posted by _-trolled-_ View Post
I won't take it as an insult, it's useless in the internet. But though, I may have deserved it because I don't just like the ripped copies of DarkOrbit
skeith_sk8 is offline  
Old 04/28/2017, 23:27   #120

 
elite*gold: 85
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 317
Received Thanks: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeith_sk8 View Post
Can you download it? No. Can you play it? Yes if you downloaded it, but it had 3 downloads anyways, so I think nobody plays it.

It's just useless and even though I may have developed it, I have stopped it already, but I think these guys won't stop doing the OneUltimate and they even milk money with it. That's stealing.
:thonking: is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
3d, darkorbit, oneultimate, private server, pvp


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[PUBLIC] OneUltimate 3D PvP
02/03/2017 - DarkOrbit - 130 Replies
Hey Space Pilots! OneUltimate Team has been working a lot in these last days to build up the new 3D PvP Private Server online to all of you. This server is using a new emulator developed from scratch. We've tried to make it stable and with no lag, to make the players have a better experience while playing on OneUltimate. http://i.epvpimg.com/v4nAd.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/GLULb.jpg
About Oneultimate
11/22/2014 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies
Hey guys, i can't login into oneultimate server, it redirects me to some other site, is it gone forever? or something else happened?
OneUltimate - Down ?
10/30/2014 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies
OU Down ? When oneultimate will be online ?
OneUltimate ?
01/14/2014 - DarkOrbit - 6 Replies
Hello there people, I have one question for you all. Some of you might know the answer some of you might not, but this will help me anyways, so the question is: Does anybody know what the heck is going on with oneultimate darkorbit private server? I have logged on it like a good couple of days for max 15min or I messed the server names up... I can get into a website, create an account but logging on into the game is OFFLINE and I would like to know from you people if you know the answer to...
Hello about Oneultimate
10/03/2013 - DarkOrbit - 4 Replies
#closed



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.