Sometimes people have op range for rockets, i cant even see them and have got no chance of shooting them. Why are they able to kill me? Everything responses in a short time.
Sometimes people have op range for rockets, i cant even see them and have got no chance of shooting them. Why are they able to kill me? Everything responses in a short time.
It can't be a bug because attack system checks the distance between two players every time a laser is sent. It should be lag between you and the server. (distance, internet connection, ...)
The same server, opened with like 4 times with that same version, but still having the same issues, such as not saving quickslots and now the best thing is cooldowns are restarting with example Spectrum ability (was even before) and Energy leech.
You added SAR-02 and HSTRM-01 as a changeable ammo, but you still didn't fixed the **** bugs. Shame on you Bigpoint v2.
The same server, opened with like 4 times with that same version, but still having the same issues, such as not saving quickslots and now the best thing is cooldowns are restarting with example Spectrum ability (was even before) and Energy leech.
You added SAR-02 and HSTRM-01 as a changeable ammo, but you still didn't fixed the **** bugs. Shame on you Bigpoint v2.
Why you dont open your Darkorbit Server ? How much you have to pay at OneUltimate, Only 2€ if you want a Design and the Design isnt Over Powerd? Only talk but cant doing anything self. Oneultimate are at the Moment server what have best FPS, Performance and at least BUGS. I have better FPS and better Connection than normal Darkorbit Server.
But learn first Coding some Years than write your own Darkorbit Private Server Files and than Fix all Bugs and open a Server without advertising for Free. Than you can complain about other Privat Servers
Why you dont open your Darkorbit Server ? How much you have to pay at OneUltimate, Only 2€ if you want a Design and the Design isnt Over Powerd? Only talk but cant doing anything self. Oneultimate are at the Moment server what have best FPS, Performance and at least BUGS. I have better FPS and better Connection than normal Darkorbit Server.
But learn first Coding some Years than write your own Darkorbit Private Server Files and than Fix all Bugs and open a Server without advertising for Free. Than you can complain about other Privat Servers
I don't need to learn to make a private server myself to say opinion about it, you don't need to make the food to judge it, so asd. Maybe I don't open private server, because I don't want possible DMCA takedowns or put any kind of money to autism, also when I complained design? I complained the bugs, the design is far away from Over Powered and the bugs are from 2 years ago, so what is so **** hard to fix the bugs when those has been reported years ago and still only thing what happens = Adding ability designs and hellstorms.
However, I don't care about the FPS, it's the same do I have 10 fps and at least working functionality, or 60 FPS or not working functionality, when the functionality makes the game unplayable.
And I have learned some coding, but I think it shouldn't be so hard to save the quickslots and their bindings (which are at NumPad, I can't change them than temporarily) because every other Private Server has managed to do it!
The same server, opened with like 4 times with that same version, but still having the same issues, such as not saving quickslots and now the best thing is cooldowns are restarting with example Spectrum ability (was even before) and Energy leech.
You added SAR-02 and HSTRM-01 as a changeable ammo, but you still didn't fixed the **** bugs. Shame on you Bigpoint v2.
if you had eyes you can see in homepage you have a settings site where you can change your hotkeys from numpad to f1 - f10...etc(they are actually 2 options ,option1 is numpad ,option 2 isf1-f10) you can request more options of hotkeys , new client is not so easy to code ,also you are arguing and you not even looked whole page ^^
CD's are well they restart when you die the only ones not restart are habilitie ones because are saved to not spam then all time so on it you have to wait 10 minutes yes or yes ^^
you say CD's are not well but all works correct for me the only thing is working wrong is hotkeys but you can change them on settings ^^ so no probleme .
if you had eyes you can see in homepage you have a settings site where you can change your hotkeys from numpad to f1 - f10...etc(they are actually 2 options ,option1 is numpad ,option 2 isf1-f10) you can request more options of hotkeys , new client is not so easy to code ,also you are arguing and you not even looked whole page ^^
CD's are well they restart when you die the only ones not restart are habilitie ones because are saved to not spam then all time so on it you have to wait 10 minutes yes or yes ^^
you say CD's are not well but all works correct for me the only thing is working wrong is hotkeys but you can change them on settings ^^ so no probleme .
I have looked through the whole page and the backpage settings with the hotkeys does not work. And I can provide a video later on where my Energy leech cooldown restarts during a 1v1, when it's supposed to be ready to use.
+ Even though if the F1 thing would work in future days (which I highly doubt in this case) I would still like to get my own bindings.
I think it's enough to say to the devs, because I think they don't even care about that server.
[PUBLIC] OneUltimate 3D PvP 02/03/2017 - DarkOrbit - 130 Replies Hey Space Pilots!
OneUltimate Team has been working a lot in these last days to build up the new 3D PvP Private Server online to all of you.
This server is using a new emulator developed from scratch. We've tried to make it stable and with no lag, to make the players have a better experience while playing on OneUltimate.
http://i.epvpimg.com/v4nAd.jpg
http://i.epvpimg.com/GLULb.jpg
About Oneultimate 11/22/2014 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies Hey guys, i can't login into oneultimate server, it redirects me to some other site, is it gone forever? or something else happened?
OneUltimate - Down ? 10/30/2014 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies OU Down ?
When oneultimate will be online ?
OneUltimate ? 01/14/2014 - DarkOrbit - 6 Replies Hello there people, I have one question for you all. Some of you might know the answer some of you might not, but this will help me anyways, so the question is:
Does anybody know what the heck is going on with oneultimate darkorbit private server? I have logged on it like a good couple of days for max 15min or I messed the server names up... I can get into a website, create an account but logging on into the game is OFFLINE and I would like to know from you people if you know the answer to...