I have looked through the whole page and the backpage settings with the hotkeys does not work. And I can provide a video later on where my Energy leech cooldown restarts during a 1v1, when it's supposed to be ready to use.
+ Even though if the F1 thing would work in future days (which I highly doubt in this case) I would still like to get my own bindings.
I think it's enough to say to the devs, because I think they don't even care about that server.
lol it not restarts xDD you are confusing now we are using real CD of the game because we found the packet lol the countdown is the time is used later comes the CD it not restarts xDDDDD , you just click on it -it starts the time it's on your ship and later comes the CD lol XDDD
just go on setings of page not of the game and click on option 2 then you have f1-f10 ingame when you restart if you ahve option 1 is numpad
lol it not restarts xDD you are confusing now we are using real CD of the game because we found the packet lol the countdown is the time is used later comes the CD it not restarts xDDDDD , you just click on it -it starts the time it's on your ship and later comes the CD lol XDDD
just go on setings of page not of the game and click on option 2 then you have f1-f10 ingame when you restart if you ahve option 1 is numpad
Greetings
Asd, so my energy leech is supposed to be started automatically, when the cooldown is ready I press nothing, but the cooldown starts again with no effects? Are you dumb enough so you can't read what I'm saying or are you totally autistic to miss my point on purpose? Please. But well I don't care about this so you don't need to even read this sentence above.
If this autistic screeching really does not lead to anything, it would be the same if the thread of this server won't even exist.
Btw, also from which day English chat has been Turkish? Since the beginning? Okay. Why you don't change it as Turkish? :P
I think it's enough about this thing, the server is not working better than any other server. It's a fact.
Asd, so my energy leech is supposed to be started automatically, when the cooldown is ready I press nothing, but the cooldown starts again with no effects? Are you dumb enough so you can't read what I'm saying or are you totally autistic to miss my point on purpose? Please. But well I don't care about this so you don't need to even read this sentence above.
If this autistic screeching really does not lead to anything, it would be the same if the thread of this server won't even exist.
LoL i not gonna loose more time with you it works all correct for me you can go another server there are much more xDD i am saying you how works , of course .
Trolled you have very much Problems but the other 100 Players who are online dont have ? Its from the 100Player fault or your fault ?
So you blame me for that other private servers that are coded ****** works better than OneUltimate "which is the best private server out there"?
Ok. I don't see your logic, but maybe also that noone other cares about it, so maybe I shouldn't either and I don't do so anymore, because I saw it doesn't work better than any other private server out there. For me the case can be closed for now, so don't even try to response to this message as I'm too tired to watch retards who don't actually understand what I've already told.
Ernsthaft? Bigpoint ist doch der letzte scheiß. (Y)
Ich bin mir nicht sicher, aber war es das nun erstmal mit OU, oder wie sieht das aus?
BigPoint hat schon viele Server schließen lassen, auch Darkplanets der 2014 der erste richtige Privat Server überhaupt war wurde geclosed, als strafe mussten die 2 Owner (cryz35 & bau) 6.000€ bezahlen.^^
BigPoint hat schon viele Server schließen lassen, auch Darkplanets der 2014 der erste richtige Privat Server überhaupt war wurde geclosed, als strafe mussten die 2 Owner (cryz35 & bau) 6.000€ bezahlen.^^
Ich habe keinerlei Ahnung, ich habe Anfang 2014 aufgehört mit dem Spielen aus privaten Gründen, habe erst vor rund 2-3 Monaten wieder angefangen nebenbei zu spielen..
OU war der einzigste privat server den ich die letzten Tage überhaupt jemals bespielt habe, und es hat richtig Spaß gemacht.
Aber meiner Meinung nach übertreibt es BP aber auch demnach etwas.. 6k € ist schon eine harte Summe.
Jedenfalls wenn ich das so lese kann ich den Leuten die es betrieben haben, nur viel Glück wünschen, das BP dennen nicht auch so an die karre pissen.
Und noch zum Schluss: ''Danke für die spaßigen Tage! (Y)''
Nicht ganz richtig die mussten nichts zahlen weiß nur von Bau das er vor Gericht war, und die hatten verlangt von ihm, dass er eine Summe zahlen muss, falls der Server und die files nicht gelöscht werden.
[PUBLIC] OneUltimate 3D PvP 02/03/2017 - DarkOrbit - 130 Replies Hey Space Pilots!
OneUltimate Team has been working a lot in these last days to build up the new 3D PvP Private Server online to all of you.
This server is using a new emulator developed from scratch. We've tried to make it stable and with no lag, to make the players have a better experience while playing on OneUltimate.
http://i.epvpimg.com/v4nAd.jpg
http://i.epvpimg.com/GLULb.jpg
About Oneultimate 11/22/2014 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies Hey guys, i can't login into oneultimate server, it redirects me to some other site, is it gone forever? or something else happened?
OneUltimate - Down ? 10/30/2014 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies OU Down ?
When oneultimate will be online ?
OneUltimate ? 01/14/2014 - DarkOrbit - 6 Replies Hello there people, I have one question for you all. Some of you might know the answer some of you might not, but this will help me anyways, so the question is:
Does anybody know what the heck is going on with oneultimate darkorbit private server? I have logged on it like a good couple of days for max 15min or I messed the server names up... I can get into a website, create an account but logging on into the game is OFFLINE and I would like to know from you people if you know the answer to...