You have no idea about the rage. I don't have a reason to rage, just talk about my opinions how this server should be ditched as well as the others. They won't work and it will end up anyways just like this.
And where should I compare OneUltimate? If I'd compare it to ****, there's nothing to compare, because they're both same .
You still cannot catch on this... the private servers are aimed at the ones that are fed up with frigging Darkorbit (pay2win)... one of them is me, I was really bored to death with dealing with darkorbit's no end of upgrades(bullshit upgrades).So,oneultimate was a good option to play there but on the other hand, since the game has not a CM, kids conquered the server. That's why I say that twice, it's been the right decision to close the server.
Can you download it? No. Can you play it? Yes if you downloaded it, but it had 3 downloads anyways, so I think nobody plays it.
It's just useless and even though I may have developed it, I have stopped it already, but I think these guys won't stop doing the OneUltimate and they even milk money with it. That's stealing.
Making money with OU? they lose money. Also they never asked for it (at least this time), they just asked for donations to keep the server up && ddos protection, donation != steal. They are not offering products and then closing the game. They asked for donations and all donators got a title and a ship as a thanks, something which is very very different.
If you know a shi* about the current OU just shut up. I quoted your darkorbit remix because you made me laugh when you said "Ty, I think P-Server devs should do that as well. ". You fit very well on your own sentence. Are you envy of OU owners? Or whats your problem here? Stop crying man, i am tired of seeing you here everyday telling shi*s
Making money with OU? they lose money. Also they never asked for it (at least this time), they just asked for donations to keep the server up && ddos protection, donation != steal. They are not offering products and then closing the game. They asked for donations and all donators got a title and a ship as a thanks, something which is very very different.
If you know a shi* about the current OU just shut up. I quoted your darkorbit remix because you made me laugh when you said "Ty, I think P-Server devs should do that as well. ". You fit very well on your own sentence. Are you envy of OU owners? Or whats your problem here? Stop crying man, i am tired of seeing you here everyday telling shi*s
If you're tired, why you keep quoting me ?
And no, why I should be envy about devs who can't still beat DarkOrbit with the performance, if they'd do an almost exact copy of it. + There was an offer of the Get Premium link in the OneUltimate + the design. ^^ It still gives you something, so I guess it wasn't only donations. Though, small amount of people bought them anyways.
But as you are tired so much, get some sleep and come back tomorrow to read this thread and quoting my **** posts then. Or simply stay behind your words and stop. I have no reason to stop ^^.
And no, why I should be envy about devs who can't still beat DarkOrbit with the performance, if they'd do an almost exact copy of it. + There was an offer of the Get Premium link in the OneUltimate + the design. ^^ It still gives you something, so I guess it wasn't only donations. Though, small amount of people bought them anyways.
But as you are tired so much, get some sleep and come back tomorrow to read this thread and quoting my **** posts then. Or simply stay behind your words and stop. I have no reason to stop ^^.
As you say under your nickname: "I have nothing to say." Incredible, awesome, you are.... Better i go sleep before say something i will regret See u
i liked to play oneultimate only cuz it hasn't this new billshit named 3D drone formation, well, as i said to darkorbit i say to oneultimate too "Goodbye bullshit pay to win". always fcking the servers with new *****...
i liked to play oneultimate only cuz it hasn't this new billshit named 3D drone formation, well, as i said to darkorbit i say to oneultimate too "Goodbye bullshit pay to win". always fcking the servers with new *****...
"Goodbye bullshit pay to win", this comparison can't be made to our server since we aren't pay to win and everybody has those drone designs, including you.
We know that some players complain about this update, but also some players prefer it. If I had to choose, I would prefer not adding them, but there are some players that complained to us about the impossibility of winning a 1v2 fight. That's why we added them.
We'll make somehow a poll in the server to vote for the stats of the 3d drone designs.
[PUBLIC] OneUltimate 3D PvP 02/03/2017 - DarkOrbit - 130 Replies Hey Space Pilots!
OneUltimate Team has been working a lot in these last days to build up the new 3D PvP Private Server online to all of you.
This server is using a new emulator developed from scratch. We've tried to make it stable and with no lag, to make the players have a better experience while playing on OneUltimate.
http://i.epvpimg.com/v4nAd.jpg
http://i.epvpimg.com/GLULb.jpg
About Oneultimate 11/22/2014 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies Hey guys, i can't login into oneultimate server, it redirects me to some other site, is it gone forever? or something else happened?
OneUltimate - Down ? 10/30/2014 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies OU Down ?
When oneultimate will be online ?
OneUltimate ? 01/14/2014 - DarkOrbit - 6 Replies Hello there people, I have one question for you all. Some of you might know the answer some of you might not, but this will help me anyways, so the question is:
Does anybody know what the heck is going on with oneultimate darkorbit private server? I have logged on it like a good couple of days for max 15min or I messed the server names up... I can get into a website, create an account but logging on into the game is OFFLINE and I would like to know from you people if you know the answer to...