Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 16:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to Use Mouse Recorder

Discussion on How to Use Mouse Recorder within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 500
Post How to Use Mouse Recorder

Hello, I wanted to teach using the Mouse Recorder Pro 2, the tutorial is for people looking for answers and not found yet.

When installing the Mouse Recorder Pro 2 program, open it and right then we have the game client also open, we give the Record button which will remind your clicks on the minimap.
After recording all clicks we want in the minimap, we stop the recorder and save it to no longer having to do it later who want to put botear account.
And the last thing we configuring the bot, I mean how many times you want to continue, so we must enter Advanced, if you put the number 0 esque we will do it non-stop, all day without a maximum, we give ok and we click in the end to play starts.

Atention
I have only Replicator and I have to pick up boxes PP.

Pick 12 000 uridium when sometimes energies + 60 80
Atention
Pet must be with Autorecolector and should not close the tab the game because if not recojera anything. Let him maximum 12 hours per day and 24, to make sure that the accounts will not ban you.

Soon I'll upload a video so they can see better.

Please see the tutorial, sorry for my bad English translate use.

Old 07/20/2015, 07:54   #2

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 100/0/0
Your a bit late... There are many collection bots and most people already know how to do this.
Old 07/20/2015, 21:19   #3

elite*gold: 0
And there is a safest alternative to mouse recorder