crysis averted, it seems i have been trying to log in with the username, not the email... *sigh* thanks for the tip, but works now that i log in how i should -.- as for the PS, i loved to first 10-15 mins of it and look forward to the rest of it ^^
I just added a new update, it contains the following features:
•An amazing new client (thank you Snowy)
•An amazing new chat (thank you Snowy)
•An amazing quick slot bar (15 slots, thank you Snowy)
•An amazing level system
•An amazing new reward system for every player killed.
You can earn experience by killing a player, if you reach enough experience, you'll have a new level.
The experience given is calculated like this: 100 x Player's rank.
I'm working on some new stuff, we'd love to bring you some fun
Now, what about Delta... The delta isn't that easy to make since you'll need some of your teammates (min 2, max 5) to finish it. I also have to make the Group fully working, it's not that easy, but i'm working on it
I just added a new update, it contains the following features:
•An amazing new client (thank you Snowy)
•An amazing new chat (thank you Snowy)
•An amazing quick slot bar (15 slots, thank you Snowy)
•An amazing level system
•An amazing new reward system for every player killed.
You can earn experience by killing a player, if you reach enough experience, you'll have a new level.
The experience given is calculated like this: 100 x Player's rank.
I'm working on some new stuff, we'd love to bring you some fun
Now, what about Delta... The delta isn't that easy to make since you'll need some of your teammates (min 2, max 5) to finish it. I also have to make the Group fully working, it's not that easy, but i'm working on it
Can you explain what changes has been produced on the new chat and new client instead of saying that is amazing?
:P
It's just an opinion, you should explain in detail what changes has been made instead of saying an Amazing new client, amazing new chat...
Can you explain what changes has been produced on the new chat and new client instead of saying that is amazing?
:P
It's just an opinion, you should explain in detail what changes has been made instead of saying an Amazing new client, amazing new chat...
Hi,
Well simply everything, I don't know if I can tell about it, but now I can make everything I want, just as . I'm working on some interesting stuff. You'll see it soon by yourself
What about the down time of today, to be honnest I just forgot to pay the VPS :s I just came back from school, the server is now online and ready to use. I'll add the Vengance tonight with its capacities.
Anthony and I (yup, I'm back ) have awesome plans for the future of UO.
The game will change a lot in the next days/weeks, and should be :
• 100 times more funny
• 1,000 times more challenging
• over 9,000 times more awesome
Many many many (...) many things will be added/changed, we can't wait for the new UO to be ready for release : we've been thinking & working hard on it for the last few days and we are pretty sure that all players will enjoy it
[Suggestion] DarkOrbit Privat Server Sektion | DarkOrbit Private Server Section 04/15/2014 - Suggestions & Feedback - 9 Replies http://cdn.elitepvpers.org/images/de.png
Da es nun vermehrt Themen zu DarkOrbit Privat Server gibt, bezüglich Vorstellungen, Hilfestellungen, Releases etc, denke ich es wird Zeit, dass die DarkOrbit Sektion eine Untersektion bekommt, für Privat Server.
Das könnte ungefähr so aussehen:
http://i.epvpimg.com/fzvqh.png
Was haltet ihr davon?
Grüße,
Loboti