but you can get your npcs back.
when it stops shooting and the npc runs away and you can't start shooting:
-> remember when you did the last shot on the npc
-> fly out of range
-> lock on another npc
-> fly back and do the last shot
this is proven dozens of times, and maybe a hint how to fix it
Hello,
Thanks for your but report, but just to warning you, my bot is having the same problem on your server, you should fix it I mean, ask your univeristy teacher to fix it please
sincerly,
NoCheatImPGM.
We don't have this bug and don't forget to fix the damage hack because i killed 10 ennemies on map pvp with 2 shots
Ps: nice answer from you haha i came here for say what i saw on your server but i know you are just very jealous and it's why you answered like this :*
but you can get your npcs back.
when it stops shooting and the npc runs away and you can't start shooting:
-> remember when you did the last shot on the npc
-> fly out of range
-> lock on another npc
-> fly back and do the last shot
this is proven dozens of times, and maybe a hint how to fix it
Thank you I will fix it as soon as possible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by permet04
We don't have this bug and don't forget to fix the damage hack because i killed 10 ennemies on map pvp with 2 shots
Ps: nice answer from you haha i came here for say what i saw on your server but i know you are just very jealous and it's why you answered like this :*
Sincerly,
Lefaucheur
You don't even have an IA on your server (y)!
I don't know what are you talking about but the damage bug isn't working here ^^ Tobia aka MagierDesGrauens and I tried it, it doesn't work! Such a lier or you just want to look important/badass but nvm, you look like mad at UberOrbit, it's okay keep calm dude, I love you anyway!
Sincerly,
NoCheatImPGM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 721560329
so are u guys mooving your fight from andtomeda topic to this one ? please dont..
Oh believe me we're not
Quote:
Originally Posted by permet04
See what i wrote and what nocheat wrote like a children but it's normal he is 17 years old (teenager)
Are you blaming me for being young?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blooroth
No Cheat, do u mind increasing the reward from cubicon? It's not worth to hunt atm.
I will add more NPCs and soon the real Hitac event will be available on UberOrbit so you guys will be able to collect a lot of uridium
NoCheat, can you Do something against all my credits?
What about a "cre-gg" (use delta )?
-> 128 parts
-> 1.000.000 for every spin
this way we could convert credits to uri
_________________________________
or do blue or red booty-boxes with gatespins in it (no chance - every box wins from 5-15 spins)
-> 1 key = 5.000.000 credits
_________________________________
or a npc-/playerpoint-booster... 100% for 24h
-> 100.000.000 credits
NoCheat, can you Do something against all my credits?
What about a "cre-gg" (use delta )?
-> 128 parts
-> 1.000.000 for every spin
this way we could convert credits to uri
_________________________________
or do blue or red booty-boxes with gatespins in it (no chance - every box wins from 5-15 spins)
-> 1 key = 5.000.000 credits
_________________________________
or a npc-/playerpoint-booster... 100% for 24h
-> 100.000.000 credits
much ways to do things with credits
thank you for the good ideas, i've started on one of them
It goes to show that, even when I start trying something out, I have no idea what I'm doing. And I used to play this loads. I don't even know what I'm doing anymore. BUT, ALL THAT AMMO.
Hey,
I will post some feedback about bugs which i noticed and my ideas how to improve server.
1. In GG u can't use rocket
2. Visual bug - Title is bugged. Sometimes it repair when You jump into portal, but after next jump it bug again. Screens below.
Good title = Bugged title =
3. Anihhilators are useless. You said that this is for begginers, because of creds. First of all - Sibelon have lower HP and give same kreds. Secondary, his attack is insane. 12k/hit, I'm full upgraded without logfiles and he destroy 75% of my hp, beginner have no chance. 1000 uri and 20pts is a joke. He have 250k hp. Krystallon 400k. I would reccomend 2600 uri and 50pts. You must repair ur ship after every fight with him so You lost a lot of time, that's why i think it's fair reward. You can't use venom ability on him and fly out because he is fast and he will follow and attack You so You can't kill 2 anni in same moment, like krystallons. This map is PVP so this is another thing which make killing them hard. Reward must be fair.
4. It would be nice if You add new maps with harder aliens and bosses WORTH hunting. You have added cubicons and no one killing them because its not even worth. It would be nice if you make better reward from cubicons and in future maps make bosses which are worth hunting.
5. It would be nice if You do some things where i can waste my kreds. It's nice that i see in hangar kred boosters. Can't wait, but I would reccomend making booty keys for kreds aswell. For example 15m kreds/ booty key. And maybe add logfiles to Booty chest price pool.
6. Sometimes I can't repair my ship. It happen mostly when I fight on global map. I need to log off to repair this bug.
7. Have You thought about adding to booty chests parts for zeus/apis? We need more things to collect. You know - We can only upgrade atk/hp/shield/speed. After that we have incridibly expensive logfiles. We need more things to upgrade. People need a objective to continue playing on server. If there won't be more features people will get bored. So new maps and GG's are not everything. We can get from them uri and kreds but We need more things to upgrade on which we will use this uri/kreds :P
8. When You will add new GG's? I can't wait :V You said long time ago that You are working at it?
Serwer is awesome. I like it so I wanted give You some ideas how to improve server. I dont' want this server to die - that's why i care and I hope i helped.
Hey,
I will post some feedback about bugs which i noticed and my ideas how to improve server.
1. In GG u can't use rocket
2. Visual bug - Title is bugged. Sometimes it repair when You jump into portal, but after next jump it bug again. Screens below.
Good title =
Bugged title =
3. Anihhilators are useless. You said that this is for begginers, because of creds. First of all - Sibelon have lower HP and give same kreds. Secondary, his attack is insane. 12k/hit, I'm full upgraded without logfiles and he destroy 75% of my hp, beginner have no chance. 1000 uri and 20pts is a joke. He have 250k hp. Krystallon 400k. I would reccomend 2600 uri and 50pts. You must repair ur ship after every fight with him so You lost a lot of time, that's why i think it's fair reward. You can't use venom ability on him and fly out because he is fast and he will follow and attack You so You can't kill 2 anni in same moment, like krystallons. This map is PVP so this is another thing which make killing them hard. Reward must be fair.
4. It would be nice if You add new maps with harder aliens and bosses WORTH hunting. You have added cubicons and no one killing them because its not even worth. It would be nice if you make better reward from cubicons and in future maps make bosses which are worth hunting.
5. It would be nice if You do some things where i can waste my kreds. It's nice that i see in hangar kred boosters. Can't wait, but I would reccomend making booty keys for kreds aswell. For example 15m kreds/ booty key. And maybe add logfiles to Booty chest price pool.
6. Sometimes I can't repair my ship. It happen mostly when I fight on global map. I need to log off to repair this bug.
7. Have You thought about adding to booty chests parts for zeus/apis? We need more things to collect. You know - We can only upgrade atk/hp/shield/speed. After that we have incridibly expensive logfiles. We need more things to upgrade. People need a objective to continue playing on server. If there won't be more features people will get bored. So new maps and GG's are not everything. We can get from them uri and kreds but We need more things to upgrade on which we will use this uri/kreds :P
8. When You will add new GG's? I can't wait :V You said long time ago that You are working at it?
Serwer is awesome. I like it so I wanted give You some ideas how to improve server. I dont' want this server to die - that's why i care and I hope i helped.
Regards,
The Hex
Thank you so much!
The repair bug has been fixed yesterday, it shouldn't be bugged anymore.
I could have need some players to tell me the right rewards of NPCs, as i'm not a 'real' player, I can't see if the reward of an npc is too low etc...
We're going to add everything you asked
[Suggestion] DarkOrbit Privat Server Sektion | DarkOrbit Private Server Section 04/15/2014 - Suggestions & Feedback - 9 Replies http://cdn.elitepvpers.org/images/de.png
Da es nun vermehrt Themen zu DarkOrbit Privat Server gibt, bezüglich Vorstellungen, Hilfestellungen, Releases etc, denke ich es wird Zeit, dass die DarkOrbit Sektion eine Untersektion bekommt, für Privat Server.
Das könnte ungefähr so aussehen:
http://i.epvpimg.com/fzvqh.png
Was haltet ihr davon?
Grüße,
Loboti