Alpha Gate ..34 parts...30% chance ..per hit ..1 hit = 800 uri ...so to build an Alpha Gate you need ~ 100k uri...the reward of Alpha Gate is only 20k uri (
Can you increase the reward of it ?
PS: it's just my opinion please don't start hate me ( I know full elite players will say: " don't change the rewards..etc" ( sorry for my bad english, I hope you understand me )
Alpha Gate ..34 parts...30% chance ..per hit ..1 hit = 800 uri ...so to build an Alpha Gate you need ~ 100k uri...the reward of Alpha Gate is only 20k uri (
Can you increase the reward of it ?
PS: it's just my opinion please don't start hate me ( I know full elite players will say: " don't change the rewards..etc" ( sorry for my bad english, I hope you understand me )
Hi
We won't hate you :3
You have to consider that you also gain Uridium/Credits/Points/Techs/Logfiles from this gate, so for me 100k uridium isn't that much.
I appreciate a good server.And UberOrbit is a good server, but now it's time for me to sign off my admin title (official).
I personally want to thank the NoCheat and SirBasti for the fun ride.
It has been a good journey with you guys, and much has happened.
I've chosen to resign from my post as developer and admin, to concentrate on my upcoming school semesters.
I would say thank you Bau for all you did there, amazing stuff. I wish you the best in your future. And one big thanks. I hope you will come visit us sometime here.
Yes, it's the dreaded user created problem of the galaxy gates but wait there's more!
Recently there have been players claiming they have never got there galaxy gate once they have build it. I can vouch that this itself is nothing but a lie created from players that just want another advantage over the game.
Also, there is a rumor going around saying that they loose GG's after one wave of dying.
Now then, let's all use common sense here ok? From what I currently know the system does not bug up for the galaxy gates. ( Why do you think there is a fix gg generator button? ) And from this, even if you do see the page saying your gate is built then it is built.
Now then, if you are trying to see if your gate is in your home map and it is not because you are in the map while you were clicking the gate, then the only thing you must do is log out COMPLETELY and log back in COMPLETELY.
I hope you all understand from my point of view from this because this is seriously frustrating me with each and every single PM I am receiving about this.
The next PM I see claiming they do not see their gate, and if we see in the logs that it is in the map and you are lying then you will get a ban no questions asked. This is pure torture towards NoCheat and I personally when we are both working on ideas for the server.
As previously stated a dozen times before, the server is in alpha phase. Sure there are flaws, but this is why NoCheat is trying to fix them as quickly as he can.
Think about an actual store that is opening up in your local neighborhood. If the store does not have this item in stock then maybe the delivery will come the next day. In other words, just log out and log back in and you will see your gate no questions asked.
Also, if you PM me again saying that you lost your galaxy gate because you lost all your lives then, it is not my fault. You have five times to realize what caused you to die in the GG whether it would be poor upgrades, poor judgement calls, or poor evasive cat maneuvers due to your ship speed.
I hope you players understand and that you will have a lovely day across the space maps of Uber Orbit.
But please, use common sense because from now on I am going to ignore all pm's about the Galaxy Gates not building in home maps from now on.
I've tested the system on ten different account and it works flawlessly for me, so please use common sense.
If you have any other questions or concerns I will be on our forum to answer them with limited time I have. I apologize in advance if some are offended from my post but sometimes the truth does hurt. I also will not be on much due to some situations on my end. However I feel the mods are mature enough to handle whatever issues may arise in the chat because I have faith in them.
[Suggestion] DarkOrbit Privat Server Sektion | DarkOrbit Private Server Section 04/15/2014 - Suggestions & Feedback - 9 Replies http://cdn.elitepvpers.org/images/de.png
Da es nun vermehrt Themen zu DarkOrbit Privat Server gibt, bezüglich Vorstellungen, Hilfestellungen, Releases etc, denke ich es wird Zeit, dass die DarkOrbit Sektion eine Untersektion bekommt, für Privat Server.
Das könnte ungefähr so aussehen:
http://i.epvpimg.com/fzvqh.png
Was haltet ihr davon?
Grüße,
Loboti