Yes, it's the dreaded user created problem of the galaxy gates but wait there's more!
Recently there have been players claiming they have never got there galaxy gate once they have build it. I can vouch that this itself is nothing but a lie created from players that just want another advantage over the game.
Also, there is a rumor going around saying that they loose GG's after one wave of dying.
Now then, let's all use common sense here ok? From what I currently know the system does not bug up for the galaxy gates. ( Why do you think there is a fix gg generator button? ) And from this, even if you do see the page saying your gate is built then it is built.
Now then, if you are trying to see if your gate is in your home map and it is not because you are in the map while you were clicking the gate, then the only thing you must do is log out COMPLETELY and log back in COMPLETELY.
I hope you all understand from my point of view from this because this is seriously frustrating me with each and every single PM I am receiving about this.
The next PM I see claiming they do not see their gate, and if we see in the logs that it is in the map and you are lying then you will get a ban no questions asked. This is pure torture towards NoCheat and I personally when we are both working on ideas for the server.
As previously stated a dozen times before, the server is in alpha phase. Sure there are flaws, but this is why NoCheat is trying to fix them as quickly as he can.
Think about an actual store that is opening up in your local neighborhood. If the store does not have this item in stock then maybe the delivery will come the next day. In other words, just log out and log back in and you will see your gate no questions asked.
Also, if you PM me again saying that you lost your galaxy gate because you lost all your lives then, it is not my fault. You have five times to realize what caused you to die in the GG whether it would be poor upgrades, poor judgement calls, or poor evasive cat maneuvers due to your ship speed.
I hope you players understand and that you will have a lovely day across the space maps of Uber Orbit.
But please, use common sense because from now on I am going to ignore all pm's about the Galaxy Gates not building in home maps from now on.
I've tested the system on ten different account and it works flawlessly for me, so please use common sense.
If you have any other questions or concerns I will be on our forum to answer them with limited time I have. I apologize in advance if some are offended from my post but sometimes the truth does hurt. I also will not be on much due to some situations on my end. However I feel the mods are mature enough to handle whatever issues may arise in the chat because I have faith in them.
`Basti
I know that there was a bug, when the Gamma come out, that when you died once, u lost the gate. But PGM already fixed it in the same day, when he released the gate.
Yeah, each day I'm getting asked, like "Where is my gate, i died only twice". Mostly the players, just forgot that they already died sometimes there.
And I also meet with question "Server restarted and my gate is missing, i had last life". I was so many times in gate, when the server restarted and NEVER I lost a single life.
hello sorry I happen a particular yesterday I was doing the beta I arrived in last stag after I broke down today and it made me start from the first and a normal thing?
hello sorry I happen a particular yesterday I was doing the beta I arrived in last stag after I broke down today and it made me start from the first and a normal thing?
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnterPower
yes it is
Kind of, this is a security for bug users, but this will never happen again since I fixed all bugs in GalaxyGates.
1. If someone is in war with your clan, he can kill you in NPCs maps.
2. The player "hardstyle" was just under you ._.
Have fun playing there, and please if you need anything or think that there is anykind of bug/glitch/problem just ask it on the chat
strange, but i wasn't the only one complaining at the moment, so i really think there was glitch or stuff with deadly and the other.. they were shooting npc and after they were able to shoot anyone on npc maps wich usually you never see + the other one is enemy but not in clan war and he could shoot me (ps: you are sure for clan war in NPC maps? tryed a lot of times never let me fire on someone..).. so idk maybe you should just watch and if nothing wrong it's ok
ps: and no it's harcore under me we were starting to ice, lasers were coming straight from up the map.. maybe lag..
I got an annoying problem, dunno if testing is kept private or something, but after i registered i was able to play the game freely for about 10-15 mins, then the back page had an error, and since i cant seem to log in... i waited thinking maybe servers were down but when looking through the thread, a few people have been able to be online, so im wondering if its maybe something i need to do, or to clarify if its a private beta test. (ps made the acc around the start of the week)
You'll always get a port so whenever you have a problem just delete it and try connecting to the page without the port,and it will direct you to the server with a new port or something
If that doesn't solve anything, Server might be down.
[Suggestion] DarkOrbit Privat Server Sektion | DarkOrbit Private Server Section 04/15/2014 - Suggestions & Feedback - 9 Replies http://cdn.elitepvpers.org/images/de.png
Da es nun vermehrt Themen zu DarkOrbit Privat Server gibt, bezüglich Vorstellungen, Hilfestellungen, Releases etc, denke ich es wird Zeit, dass die DarkOrbit Sektion eine Untersektion bekommt, für Privat Server.
Das könnte ungefähr so aussehen:
http://i.epvpimg.com/fzvqh.png
Was haltet ihr davon?
Grüße,
Loboti