You last visited: Today at 21:20
Advertisement
UberOrbit | New Darkorbit Private Server
Discussion on UberOrbit | New Darkorbit Private Server within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.
07/23/2015, 21:56
#136
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 141
Received Thanks: 4
so there are constant updates to this game? like techs, pets and stuff?
fixing Teams so everybody gets exp´?
07/23/2015, 22:48
#137
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,997
Received Thanks: 3,422
Quote:
Originally Posted by
D4RKPR0
so there are constant updates to this game? like techs, pets and stuff?
fixing Teams so everybody gets exp´?
Exactly, we're doing our best to give the greatest player experience as possible.
But about the PET, i don't know if it will be in the server.
07/24/2015, 21:04
#138
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,465
Received Thanks: 1,065
Another feedback:
I noticed you made "NPC I" to a "noPVP-map". that's great! also sibs get rewarded with more uri. very very nice.
now i can farm in peace with being "almost afk". good for me. this will make me more active
I have an idea: can you put some free-spins every day?
07/24/2015, 21:42
#139
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,997
Received Thanks: 3,422
Quote:
Originally Posted by
UND3RW0RLD
Another feedback:
I noticed you made "NPC I" to a "noPVP-map". that's great! also sibs get rewarded with more uri. very very nice.
now i can farm in peace with being "almost afk". good for me. this will make me more active
I have an idea: can you put some free-spins every day?
Thank you for your feedback. Yes we will do some kind of daily login bonus
Edit: Bau did the whole daily login bonus system, well done :P
07/24/2015, 23:44
#140
elite*gold: 61
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,188
Received Thanks: 2,403
Update: You will now get Daily Login Bonuses.
And The Galaxy Gate generator, will now accept free spins.
Enjoy +A
07/25/2015, 09:11
#141
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,956
Received Thanks: 1,257
bau is the man.. thanks ^^
3users online... cmon... so good server why noone wants to play
also.. since nobody is actualy killing cubikons.. would be fair if cubi didnt reapair so u can have a chance to kill it
also bug.. if u rocket cube it wont attack... not sure if u get reward if u kill it ^^ it would take forever
edit... u get **** for killing cube with rockets.. did over 1m dmg only with rockets no reward........what am i doing with my life guys ?
07/26/2015, 03:09
#142
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,997
Received Thanks: 3,422
Hey guys, I just put the fullscreen online on
, please make sure that you correctly cleared your cache!
I've been working on it during 18 hours and I also tested it all devices on my home but if anyone is having troubles with it, report it to me please!
Have a good day
07/26/2015, 17:16
#143
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 2
Simply the best private server, keep it up!
best greetings LiquidTutnix
07/27/2015, 23:18
#144
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,465
Received Thanks: 1,065
Quote:
Originally Posted by
NoCheatImPGM
Thank you for your feedback. Yes we will do some kind of daily login bonus
Edit: Bau did the whole daily login bonus system, well done :P
Thx! Yes he did a good job. How much is the bonus increasing? I'd like increasing gate-spins too. *greedy underworld*
Quote:
ya know :'D
I had big "interuptions" (it wasnt laggy, but it randomly stopped shooting) and wasnt able to kill my sib. lol
07/28/2015, 04:03
#145
elite*gold: 61
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,188
Received Thanks: 2,403
Custom titles and some new clan things is now available.
Kind Regards Bau
07/28/2015, 20:16
#146
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 161
Received Thanks: 126
I do not see the chat.. Help me!
07/28/2015, 20:36
#147
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,130
Received Thanks: 3,260
Quote:
Originally Posted by
boxxy96
I do not see the chat.. Help me!
Can you send me a smaller image please? I can't see it.
07/28/2015, 20:40
#148
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 161
Received Thanks: 126
07/28/2015, 21:04
#149
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,130
Received Thanks: 3,260
Quote:
Originally Posted by
boxxy96
Try to clean your cache.
07/29/2015, 18:06
#150
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 348
Received Thanks: 1,306
I have the same problem as boxxy96. I've cleared cache and I've tried using Firefox and Chrome. The chat files does load but the chat wont show up.
Similar Threads
[Suggestion] DarkOrbit Privat Server Sektion | DarkOrbit Private Server Section
04/15/2014 - Suggestions & Feedback - 9 Replies
http://cdn.elitepvpers.org/images/de.png
Da es nun vermehrt Themen zu DarkOrbit Privat Server gibt, bezüglich Vorstellungen, Hilfestellungen, Releases etc, denke ich es wird Zeit, dass die DarkOrbit Sektion eine Untersektion bekommt, für Privat Server.
Das könnte ungefähr so aussehen:
http://i.epvpimg.com/fzvqh.png
Was haltet ihr davon?
Grüße,
Loboti
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:20 .