1st I did the Alpha-Gate! It's great. The first gg-ring I earned myself on a p-server, but i have some suggestions:
-> the first wave is to hard. i instapopped the first time, 2nd-time I survived with like 10 hp. last wave too.. only made it on the 2nd try.
-> i'd like to have the chance to jump back to the galaxy between the waves. maybe i have only time for like 3-4 waves and i'd like to have a chance to do it in like 3 steps. on the other hand you could set down the countdown between the waves then
I found another bug. it's only a visual bug so dont hestitate.
if you have 1000 uridium or below if sets the uri to zero for no reason
pics
|
V
also I'd like to pay the title with my edenred-card
of course this is not important.. just if you have some time for this
Before implant something i played 5 mn ago on your server and i saw a annoying bug.
When you shoot a alien, your ship stop attack it.
Hello,
Thanks for your bug report, but just to warning you, my bot is having the same problem on your server, you should fix it I mean, ask your univeristy teacher to fix it please
but you can get your npcs back.
when it stops shooting and the npc runs away and you can't start shooting:
-> remember when you did the last shot on the npc
-> fly out of range
-> lock on another npc
-> fly back and do the last shot
this is proven dozens of times, and maybe a hint how to fix it
[Suggestion] DarkOrbit Privat Server Sektion | DarkOrbit Private Server Section 04/15/2014 - Suggestions & Feedback - 9 Replies http://cdn.elitepvpers.org/images/de.png
Da es nun vermehrt Themen zu DarkOrbit Privat Server gibt, bezüglich Vorstellungen, Hilfestellungen, Releases etc, denke ich es wird Zeit, dass die DarkOrbit Sektion eine Untersektion bekommt, für Privat Server.
Das könnte ungefähr so aussehen:
http://i.epvpimg.com/fzvqh.png
Was haltet ihr davon?
Grüße,
Loboti