Hello everyone.
After some private beta test, the fight system (at the moment only laser) is end soon. That's why maybe a public beta test will be made this night.
Hello everyone.
After some private beta test, the fight system (at the moment only laser) is end soon. That's why maybe a public beta test will be made this night.
Hello everyone.
After some private beta test, the fight system (at the moment only laser) is end soon. That's why maybe a public beta test will be made this night.
1. Why would you like to join the Beta Test?
I want to play the old client again and I want to help to improve your server daily
2. Why you and not someone else?
I am willing to help with any problems to improve their server, I have programming knowledge of things that they can use to improve
By applying you agree you're not an Bigpoint employee. Also, you have more than 50 posts and 30 thanks.
I Agree.
Private server dark orbit béta 04/29/2013 - DarkOrbit - 8 Replies Hello,
I present my new private server Dark Orbit, it's not a final version but the connection in game is possible :)
Come on test this server !
Dark Orbit by ELIEAZ
Account: administrator