Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 02:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private Server Info and Support Thread

Discussion on Private Server Info and Support Thread within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 11/08/2017, 10:59   #3001

elite*gold: 0
still cant connect.. more ideas ?
Old 11/08/2017, 11:44   #3002

Received Thanks: 1,154
More importantly, have you checked maps.php?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/08/2017, 13:26   #3003

yes, ip is fine to machine but still cant connect :/
Old 11/19/2017, 21:52   #3004

@, are you running a server? I'm using Requiem's, and on the older files I can log in to spacemap just fine, as long as I'm MMO. I didn't test with other companies, though.

Does anyone know how to fix a spacemap.php that is bugged to all living hell? All I can do on the one I'm currently using is move around... lol
I also need a new maps.php, I can only go up to 1-3 with my current one, even though the others are listed when I go to edit it in np++...
Oh, and Adrian187's shop files aren't working, I hear I need to change the user ID in the files and that it's listed in the instructions, but I don't see them.
Old 11/21/2017, 03:00   #3005

I'm a bit undecided here, I was busy so I was not developing the "Darkorbit Classic" (2006 Game Client) during this time I've been weighing in to make the game available for all of you but I was in doubt of one thing:
How would you like to play it?

Local Host: Basically you could start a server directly from your game so that anyone can join.

Dedicated: you would start the game from a dedicated server that would be available to anyone connecting.

I do not have time to develop both options so please help me decide

PS: the dedicated server would not yet be made for an MMO so do not expect a server that holds more than 150 players in a basic machine
Old 11/23/2017, 23:08   #3006

anyone who can open a oldclient server old lasers like pvp universe?
Old 12/02/2017, 22:51   #3007

Hello all friends thx for any help.my old server its ready only need its host but maybe i host in future if i find time because work very hours! i want i say one best very thx for the help
either it is small either it is great I wish everyone to make the server you want after 4 years of work I have made the best package for me and generally to inform for newcomers
he does not want crazy programming simple work! as I said because I have been working for many more hours I wish to everyone Merry Christmas happy New Year!
Old 12/02/2017, 23:28   #3008

found in client 4.1
This method is nowhere true and in no way caused, but it is most likely a worker. The first time I find this in the code.
Old 12/03/2017, 06:37   #3009

Quote:
Originally Posted by oleg-19952008 View Post
found in client 4.1
This method is nowhere true and in no way caused, but it is most likely a worker. The first time I find this in the code.
It is gonna work if you execute it, probably leftover from dev builds where they tried testing npcs for some reason.
Old 12/04/2017, 21:11   #3010

I do with 0 a new cms and an emulator for it, asp.net + C# (emulator) + mysql. I want to see the layout of the site design under the Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX R2 2017, can someone advise?
With the full-screen mode done in client 4.1, you can change the code I showed on the screen.

Old 12/04/2017, 22:05   #3011

Quote:
I do with 0 a new cms and an emulator for it, asp.net + C# (emulator) + mysql. I want to see the layout of the site design under the Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX R2 2017, can someone advise?
With the full-screen mode done in client 4.1, you can change the code I showed on the screen.

why asp tho
html5+css3+php for the win
use as least as possible .swf files besides the game itself since most of the browsers will have bad time loading it.
about fullscreen the code you should change is not the current window width but the maximal accepted width. (same principle for height)
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/04/2017, 22:07   #3012

Received Thanks: 1,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by NUMANDERBUHMAN View Post
html5+css3+php
Node.js is becoming a nice alternative to php. I'd consider using it. Although I still respect PHP. I created many web apps in it.

Anyway, I do agree with you. He shouldn't use ASP.NET because it's not cross-platform and most likely won't run on a Linux hosting.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/04/2017, 22:13   #3013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NUMANDERBUHMAN View Post
why asp tho
html5+css3+php for the win
use as least as possible .swf files besides the game itself since most of the browsers will have bad time loading it.
about fullscreen the code you should change is not the current window width but the maximal accepted width. (same principle for height)
PHP I just can not stand it, I do not understand it, and its syntax brings me into a stupor. And asp.net was closer to me, frameworks are familiar, easier to learn. The code I posted on the screenshot is certainly not perfect, and I remember that it gets the full screen resolution without taking into account the windows frames and other stuff, just a lot of servers still stick to the 4.1 client, and only I had a full screen mode (without any crutches through the base / some additional files in the web part of the game), but they still have a standard.
Personally, I better get to do the web on asp.net than on php.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshek View Post
Node.js is becoming a nice alternative to php. I'd consider using it. Although I still respect PHP. I created many web apps in it.

Anyway, I do agree with you. He shouldn't use ASP.NET because it's not cross-platform and most likely won't run on a Linux hosting.
I did not take cross-platform, I just do not need it, I'll live well on Windows, although I know Linux, and the fact that it works better, consumes less resources, it's more stable, it's a fact.
Old 12/05/2017, 13:44   #3014

Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:
PHP I just can not stand it, I do not understand it, and its syntax brings me into a stupor. And asp.net was closer to me, frameworks are familiar, easier to learn. The code I posted on the screenshot is certainly not perfect, and I remember that it gets the full screen resolution without taking into account the windows frames and other stuff, just a lot of servers still stick to the 4.1 client, and only I had a full screen mode (without any crutches through the base / some additional files in the web part of the game), but they still have a standard.
Personally, I better get to do the web on asp.net than on php.

I did not take cross-platform, I just do not need it, I'll live well on Windows, although I know Linux, and the fact that it works better, consumes less resources, it's more stable, it's a fact.
Kek.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/05/2017, 14:18   #3015

Quote:
Originally Posted by manulaiko3.0 View Post
Kek.
and??
del %windir%/system32 ?

Tags
2018, darkorbit, emulator, private, server