Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 10:59

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Private Server Info and Support Thread

Reply
 
Old   #3031
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by citiesxl View Post
So I've tried many CMSs but none of them wants to connect to 127.0.0.1:8080 to the server which is waiting for connections. It's a simple python server socket that'd just accept the connection. Is there any magic that has to be done? I've changed the IP in the config files so they point to localhost but nothing. Thanks for any help ^^



1. Well it depends on language and OS but the I've seen some java bases emus for that Idea or Eclipse, for c# visualstudio.
2. Well from what I've seen they are swf files as well so I have no idea.
3. Probably some packets?
3)I work full aurora packs! and sometimes do or do_es or darkorbit but now aurora!
and thx !



darkorbit26410 is offline  
Old   #3032
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 1
4-2 files!

guys if you want best 4.2 files!


darkorbit26410 is offline  
Old   #3033
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 127
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuffinMario View Post
They should be the same from the ones you once sent me about a few years ago. the files are "bg_sound", "but_sounds", "trieb_sounds", "ownfx_sounds"
emu please?
Armandito13x is offline  
Old   #3034
 
elite*gold: 32
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 14
Hey guys,
does anyone of u know how the clanbase packet looks like in 4.1


Battlemaster#2 is offline  
Old   #3035
 
elite*gold: 16
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 157

Okey im using OrbitReborn files and this f*cking button dont work at all... why ?
~Skyfall~ is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #3036
 
elite*gold: 39
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 358
Received Thanks: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Skyfall~ View Post

Okey im using OrbitReborn files and this f*cking button dont work at all... why ?

1. Learn to code its easy to fix
2. These Files are unsafe as **** and there are to much bugs in it.
3. I would say stop using files wroten by another ppls.

Regards,
Eatforyou
Eatforyou is offline  
Old   #3037
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 703
Received Thanks: 1,094
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Skyfall~ View Post

Okey im using OrbitReborn files and this f*cking button dont work at all... why ?
There are many reasons why it may not work. I've listed few of them.

1. The button is made of 'a' element and the href isn't specified (or is #).
2. The JS function in inline HTML (onclick property) is wrong.
3. You are missing a library like jQuery which is needed for the JS to execute.
4. You are missing another JS library.
5. Your element selector is wrong (JS).
6. You didn't include the required JS.
7. You haven't set the permissions for JS scripts (if on Linux).
8. Your element's ID isn't unique.
9. There's a typo in JS.
10. There's a typo in HTML.
11. A mistake in htdocs which causes the scripts to not load.
12. You missed a semicolon somewhere.
13. You missed a closing tag somewhere.
14. Your browser is too old and doesn't fully support the website.
15. The JS scripts load in wrong order.
16. Dead CDN links.
Freshek is offline  
Thanks
7 Users
Old   #3038
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlemaster#2 View Post
Hey guys,
does anyone of u know how the clanbase packet looks like in 4.1

chek up my status 4.1-4.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshek View Post
There are many reasons why it may not work. I've listed few of them.

1. The button is made of 'a' element and the href isn't specified (or is #).
2. The JS function in inline HTML (onclick property) is wrong.
3. You are missing a library like jQuery which is needed for the JS to execute.
4. You are missing another JS library.
5. Your element selector is wrong (JS).
6. You didn't include the required JS.
7. You haven't set the permissions for JS scripts (if on Linux).
8. Your element's ID isn't unique.
9. There's a typo in JS.
10. There's a typo in HTML.
11. A mistake in htdocs which causes the scripts to not load.
12. You missed a semicolon somewhere.
13. You missed a closing tag somewhere.
14. Your browser is too old and doesn't fully support the website.
15. The JS scripts load in wrong order.
16. Dead CDN links.
much friends use crash new version xammp use old and you are ready!



5.6.32 / PHP 5.6.32 What's Included?

md5
sha1

Download (32 bit) 110 Mb
darkorbit26410 is offline  
Old   #3039
 
elite*gold: 32
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkorbit26410 View Post
chek up my status 4.1-4.2



much friends use crash new version xammp use old and you are ready!



5.6.32 / PHP 5.6.32 What's Included?

md5
sha1

Download (32 bit) 110 Mb
first of all what status do u mean and secondly I still want to know how it looks like xdd
Battlemaster#2 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3040
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlemaster#2 View Post
first of all what status do u mean and secondly I still want to know how it looks like xdd
just instail this version and its ready! all new versions have crashes and bugs,i say because andromeda-loki galaxy-burnout galaxy pvp servers owners say me have that bromblem for you have and its version xammp use old for i send and you are ready! sorry for my bad enlgish!
darkorbit26410 is offline  
Old   #3041
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 703
Received Thanks: 1,094
Anyway, who uses XAMPP nowadays?
Freshek is offline  
Old   #3042
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Hi.I Haven Andromeda spurce but no i now how ți start events.Spaceball
nicusorRo is offline  
Old   #3043
 
elite*gold: 39
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 358
Received Thanks: 354
if you not even know how to find these commands pls stop use this files then..

Regards,
Eatforyou
Eatforyou is offline  
Old   #3044
 
elite*gold: 32
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 14
@Eatforyou could u just shut up once? This section here is to ask stuff about privat server, it is his personal right to ask it or do u want to forbid him that? wtf dude I just see negativity from ur sides never seen a normal usefull answer from you, that's sad. If this guy would know where he can find these commands he definetely wouldn't ask for it. So exhibit human behaivor and give these guys ur help if u can, otherwise just let them write whatever they want to know.
Greetz ur grandfather
Battlemaster#2 is offline  
Thanks
5 Users
Old   #3045
 
elite*gold: 39
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 358
Received Thanks: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlemaster#2 View Post
@Eatforyou could u just shut up once? This section here is to ask stuff about privat server, it is his personal right to ask it or do u want to forbid him that? wtf dude I just see negativity from ur sides never seen a normal usefull answer from you, that's sad. If this guy would know where he can find these commands he definetely wouldn't ask for it. So exhibit human behaivor and give these guys ur help if u can, otherwise just let them write whatever they want to know.
Greetz ur grandfather
Versuchs gar nicht irgendwie zu kontern, lern das Coden und benutzt nicht immer die Files, die von den anderen Leuten die wenigstens Coden können, gecodet wurden. Gibt wenigstens mal eine Credits raus, achja bei 2 Beiträgen kann man ja ruhig sagen das du mich nie normal schreiben sehen hast. Ist nur lustig wenn man hier bissl rumtrollt xDDD.
btw die Commands sind auch in einer Liste in den Codes vorhanden, entweder man hat Ahnung davon was man sucht oder nicht..
Grüße, deine Großmutter.

Regards,
Eatforyou


Eatforyou is offline  
Reply

Tags
2016, darkorbit, emulator, private, server



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Private private server :P READ FOR MORE INFO
hey guys im wondering if there is anyway to make a real private server like ZSZC or SWSRO or MYSRO but to where i can only play and level a character...
12 Replies - SRO PServer Ask the Experts



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.