Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 00:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Private Server Info and Support Thread

Old   #3016

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by oleg-19952008 View Post
found in client 4.1
This method is nowhere true and in no way caused, but it is most likely a worker. The first time I find this in the code.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
It is gonna work if you execute it, probably leftover from dev builds where they tried testing npcs for some reason.

Old   #3017

elite*gold: 0
I do with 0 a new cms and an emulator for it, asp.net + C# (emulator) + mysql. I want to see the layout of the site design under the Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX R2 2017, can someone advise?
With the full-screen mode done in client 4.1, you can change the code I showed on the screen.

Old   #3018

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
I do with 0 a new cms and an emulator for it, asp.net + C# (emulator) + mysql. I want to see the layout of the site design under the Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX R2 2017, can someone advise?
With the full-screen mode done in client 4.1, you can change the code I showed on the screen.
why asp tho
html5+css3+php for the win
use as least as possible .swf files besides the game itself since most of the browsers will have bad time loading it.
about fullscreen the code you should change is not the current window width but the maximal accepted width. (same principle for height)
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3019

Received Thanks: 1,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by NUMANDERBUHMAN View Post
html5+css3+php
Node.js is becoming a nice alternative to php. I'd consider using it. Although I still respect PHP. I created many web apps in it.

Anyway, I do agree with you. He shouldn't use ASP.NET because it's not cross-platform and most likely won't run on a Linux hosting.

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #3020

Quote:
Originally Posted by NUMANDERBUHMAN View Post
why asp tho
html5+css3+php for the win
use as least as possible .swf files besides the game itself since most of the browsers will have bad time loading it.
about fullscreen the code you should change is not the current window width but the maximal accepted width. (same principle for height)
PHP I just can not stand it, I do not understand it, and its syntax brings me into a stupor. And asp.net was closer to me, frameworks are familiar, easier to learn. The code I posted on the screenshot is certainly not perfect, and I remember that it gets the full screen resolution without taking into account the windows frames and other stuff, just a lot of servers still stick to the 4.1 client, and only I had a full screen mode (without any crutches through the base / some additional files in the web part of the game), but they still have a standard.
Personally, I better get to do the web on asp.net than on php.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshek View Post
Node.js is becoming a nice alternative to php. I'd consider using it. Although I still respect PHP. I created many web apps in it.

Anyway, I do agree with you. He shouldn't use ASP.NET because it's not cross-platform and most likely won't run on a Linux hosting.
I did not take cross-platform, I just do not need it, I'll live well on Windows, although I know Linux, and the fact that it works better, consumes less resources, it's more stable, it's a fact.
Old   #3021

Received Thanks: 1,111
Quote:
PHP I just can not stand it, I do not understand it, and its syntax brings me into a stupor. And asp.net was closer to me, frameworks are familiar, easier to learn. The code I posted on the screenshot is certainly not perfect, and I remember that it gets the full screen resolution without taking into account the windows frames and other stuff, just a lot of servers still stick to the 4.1 client, and only I had a full screen mode (without any crutches through the base / some additional files in the web part of the game), but they still have a standard.
Personally, I better get to do the web on asp.net than on php.

I did not take cross-platform, I just do not need it, I'll live well on Windows, although I know Linux, and the fact that it works better, consumes less resources, it's more stable, it's a fact.
Kek.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #3022

Quote:
Originally Posted by manulaiko3.0 View Post
Kek.
and??
del %windir%/system32 ?
Old   #3023

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuffinMario View Post
In case you mean the sprites on the shop, i still got them on my ,
if you mean sprites in the spacemap, I'd like to have them too
sorry for the necro, but anyone found the 2nd leonov design? the one bigpoint added to avoid being sued because of the 1st?

I wanted to try a leonov tier on me serv for keks.

Tags
2016, darkorbit, emulator, private, server