Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 05:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TUTORIAL] Avoid Email BUG ;)

Discussion on [TUTORIAL] Avoid Email BUG ;) within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 11/07/2012, 15:59   #16

elite*gold: 0
well if u logout after game , u cannot get hacked , after logging out sid is already expired

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tutorial]How to avoid keylog
05/05/2010 - Soldier Front - 7 Replies
Introduction : KeyLog is a Program that can be downloaded From Google that can access all you have done on that Computer . How To Avoid KeyLog : Click The Start Button ---> "Run" Then , Run the Program runrefog (to check if there is a KL on that PC) if it has a message that says : Windows cannot find `runrefog` . Make sure you typed the name corectly, and then try again blah blah blah . Then that PC dont have a KL . But , When a Program Appears Then there is a KL ! Then access the...
[TuToriaL] Gehackte Email zurückholen?
04/24/2010 - Metin2 Guides & Templates - 10 Replies
Guten Tag liebe Com, Ihr wurdet gehackt , und fragt euch was nun? Ich kann euch weiterhelfen , nur bei Hotmail-Accs. Mit einpaar einfachen Sätzen erklär ich euch es :P 1. Keine Sorge :P Geht auf diesen Link : https://support.live.com/eform.aspx?productKey=wli dvalidation&ct=eformcs
[Tutorial] How to avoid been scammed
12/21/2008 - Lin2 Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
Hello to everyone, first of all i have to say that i was thinking that a lot of people post a working walker or a program with keylogger,virus,trojans and the only reason is to cheat some people that need a program/walker 1) You should have an antivirus program, i am using avast which is totally free and always updated, with a good protection avast! antivirus - high security and protection from malware with anti-spyware and anti-rootkit software built in (or if you like try avg, nod32,...
[TUTORIAL]How to play on GG enabled server (avoid automatic game shutdown)
10/04/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 32 Replies
The reason why you get kicked from game after 1 min (or so) is because game server doesn't receive gameguar server authentication. And the problem is that L2Walker automaticaly kills gameguard. Anyway I found (kind of) solution for this. I noticed that L2Divine bot works fine (without gg) so I mixed both bots together. Start L2Divine in puppet mode and then use L2Walker. (Because l2divine alone is not so powerful.)