Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 20:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tutorial] How to avoid been scammed

Discussion on [Tutorial] How to avoid been scammed within the Lin2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post [Tutorial] How to avoid been scammed

Hello to everyone, first of all i have to say that i was thinking that a lot of people post a working walker or a program with keylogger,virus,trojans and the only reason is to cheat some people that need a program/walker

1) You should have an antivirus program, i am using avast which is totally free and always updated, with a good protection (or if you like try avg, nod32, karspesky) you need an antivirus!

2) When you download a program you should check it from upload the file you download it (without open it because maybe it's a virus,trojan,keylogger!!
L2walker from the original file showned in virustotal.com not clearly (some suspicious files virustotal find but as you know which types finds you dont need to worry for those ones in the share of the other walker/programs)

3) I recommend you to check the original files at your own to realese what suspicious files you dont need to worry about, is my scan from an original l2walker from towalker.com

So, for files
CAT-QuickHeal 9.50 2008.08.29 (Suspicious) - DNAScan
Sunbelt 3.1.1592.1 2008.08.29 VIPRE.Suspicious
Webwasher-Gateway 6.6.2 2008.08.29 Win32.Malware.gen (suspicious)

You don't need to worry if you find the same in other programs

4) If you find something else in the scan of virustotal.com and you don't know if it safe or not, dont use it share your scan with other ppl and wait for a sure answer from a moderator or a trust person.

5)But you must first scan it with virustotal.com before open it or do anything!! for your safety, if it's an easy virus or keylogger or something the virustotal will show you and you dont need to open it, It's infected!

I hope a helped a little the ppl that don't know how to be avoided from scammed/cheated!
If someone find it useful just let me know with a thanks
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/30/2008, 18:37   #2

Received Thanks: 2,463
#moving to guides section
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/07/2008, 04:26   #3

Thumbs down good

bump the thread up.----------------------------THE website offer Fast and Secure wow powerleveling service. 60-70, Cheap 10000G. The Professional ! Powerlevel now. WOrld of warcraft Power Leveling, bloom of true love associated with this time of year! ,
Old 12/21/2008, 22:40   #4

hey do u think thos oracle L2walker scan is ok?