Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 20:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My contribution...

Discussion on My contribution... within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 03/30/2007, 19:44   #16

elite*gold: 0
lols... this is like flame wars!! LOLs do yall know that... calling someone an idiot that just called someone an idiot makes them more idiot.... haha... sorry cant help it... but please dont flame.... beside... lottery is still random and LUCK always help you but... the main thing is its still random... T_T
Old 04/01/2007, 13:45   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by tasha@Mar 29 2007, 15:42
i tried the random thing, now its time to try it by just picking one box over and over and see what happens. cant do any worse thna i am already doing
Tell me the results you get when you try it.

And try to keep the flaming down guys, this is just a theory and shouldn't be that serious. If you still don't understand Yayonline I'll try to explain in a simpler way.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
contribution points
07/15/2009 - RF Online - 2 Replies
hi guys i need your help i will get in my char more contribution points can you tell me we can i get more cpt about wpe i hope of your interisting answers thx Alex
A Small Contribution
05/10/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 8 Replies
Since I am pretty crap at scripting, hacking and generally life :p I can't contribute a great deal to this community in those terms, but I do appreciate the time spent by the gurus to upload and spend time writing guides for us thickos. Anyways I gathered together some sounds that can be used for l2 walkers, just general sound alerts, nothing to fancy, but I quite like em while I'm botting and doing something else at comp. MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service...
My first contribution
07/25/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 2 Replies
I was just thinking that on my server Meteor tears sell for around 750 k, So i was just thinking that you could keep on trading someone and then Propose to them and it might take a while but it might be a good way to make millions a day since you get a meteor tear when somone divorces from you.
Contribution
01/24/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Alright as u can see im a "non contributor" and ill admit i mostly dl shit BUT reason being is I R NOOB:P like im still in highschool grade 11 and im just STARTING to get into like C++ coding next semester and like im just curious as to how ppls learned to code:) for example college, took shops on it, even just highschool. I DONT need how old u r:P im just curious cus i obviously CANT contribute if im not skilled enough yet but once i am watch outXD. ANYWAYS feedback would be nice^^ liek i said...