Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Twin City will be pk-free beginning Aug. 2nd

Discussion on Twin City will be pk-free beginning Aug. 2nd within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/03/2006, 05:41   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by Lateralus@Aug 2 2006, 23:27
You are one of those people who no one likes or cares about.
I agree 100%. But then again, so are you and so is every other loser like you. Anyone who thinks they're special and in the inner-circle of cool people is gravely misinformed so here's your reality check Mr. Lateralus. You and everyone like you, kindly take a fresh sniff of your **** and realize it stinks just as much if not more than mine.

Bottom line: I'm entitled to my opinions the same as anyone else is. And if you don't agree with my opinions I'm entitled to tell you you're wrong ... ...
Old 08/03/2006, 07:38   #32

Quote:
Originally posted by Tombstone+Aug 3 2006, 05:41--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tombstone @ Aug 3 2006, 05:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Lateralus@Aug 2 2006, 23:27
I agree 100%. But then again, so are you and so is every other loser like you. Anyone who thinks they're special and in the inner-circle of cool people is gravely misinformed so here's your reality check Mr. Lateralus. You and everyone like you, kindly take a fresh sniff of your **** and realize it stinks just as much if not more than mine.

Bottom line: I'm entitled to my opinions the same as anyone else is. And if you don't agree with my opinions I'm entitled to tell you you're wrong ... ...
[/b][/quote]
rofl, pure ownage coming out of you right now.
But think you could answer a question for me?

Whats up with the attitude?
The feeling I get from reading your first posts in this thread is that you want to irritate, you want to **** of people and you want to start "fights". Does it turn you on or something?
Are you doing it intentionally, or is it just your personality in full, personified glory?
Does it make you feel good to act like an ***** against other players?

(DR PHIL?)
Old 08/03/2006, 07:56   #33

Quote:
Originally posted by Tombstone+Aug 3 2006, 05:41--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tombstone @ Aug 3 2006, 05:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Lateralus@Aug 2 2006, 23:27

[/b][/quote]
I smell hypocrisy.

And hey! I have an idea! How about since there are still ways people are ********.. How about we take out PK totally? And why not take out the PK tournament as well as guild war? We can also take out ksing! And looting! And let's get banned when we curse! Sound good to you?

Lmao @ tsu
Old 08/03/2006, 08:10   #34

Quote:
Originally posted by Lateralus@Aug 3 2006, 07:56

Lmao @ tsu
Old 08/03/2006, 10:40   #35

yes i agree with tsu, tombstone ur last 2 main threads(petition and this)
have been what it seemed like just to make peple mad and the way u respond to people is really annoying (specily about that cop car thing...)

hahah guys ima make a new thread entitled "Petition to have Tombstone removed"
Old 08/03/2006, 11:08   #36

Tombstone.. Why dont u get out of elitepvpers this place is for ppl who release hacks tools etc. all u seem to do here irrotate cheaters and tell us what u thinkis right and whats wrong ur stupid post should be released at co forum. cause there maybe ppl would agree with you. btw stopcalling ppl stupid dumb etc. when they respond to ur idiotic posts. ur the 1 who is the idiot here

twincity being none pk zone is quite good. cause the socket prices will drop and maybe i can buy full sockets at a early lvl already ^^ but i think they should still have alot of patrols there so it wouldnt be full of pker/blacknames so ur not entirely wrong tombstone.
Old 08/03/2006, 11:39   #37

elite*gold: 20
doesn't matter you can still pk in tc Tq is stupid lol all ya need is a reborn warrior or firetao and cast gaurd +dash someone or gaurd +firemet someone
Old 08/03/2006, 16:09   #38

Quote:
Originally posted by Tw3ak@Aug 3 2006, 11:39
doesn't matter you can still pk in tc Tq is stupid lol all ya need is a reborn warrior or firetao and cast gaurd +dash someone or gaurd +firemet someone
doubt alot of people die on 1 firemet, if they now really aren't lowlvl..
By the time you have cast firemet and your guard eventually start zapping, town-guard has alredy killed you and your guard.

However it works outside tc, ofcourse.
Old 08/03/2006, 19:34   #39

for those who didnt read the update on the co site properly. You wont be able to pk someone and scroll to tc because you will be flashing and will get killed by guard. The guards still kill bluenames, the patrols still kill blacknames(there is 1 patrol inside tc, around the pharmacist and blacksmith)
Old 08/03/2006, 19:48   #40

Quote:
Originally posted by PearlRaven@Aug 3 2006, 13:34
for those who didnt read the update on the co site properly. You wont be able to pk someone and scroll to tc because you will be flashing and will get killed by guard. The guards still kill bluenames, the patrols still kill blacknames(there is 1 patrol inside tc, around the pharmacist and blacksmith)
You have the best avatar I've ever seen, could anything be more true? I'd use it myself if you hadn't beat me to it.
Old 08/03/2006, 20:02   #41

rofl thx xD
Old 08/03/2006, 21:44   #42

Quote:
Originally posted by Tombstone+Aug 3 2006, 13:48--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tombstone @ Aug 3 2006, 13:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--PearlRaven@Aug 3 2006, 13:34
You have the best avatar I've ever seen, could anything be more true? I'd use it myself if you hadn't beat me to it. [/b][/quote]
dude stop using the ****** blue text, thats like really annoying....
Old 08/03/2006, 21:51   #43

Quote:
Originally posted by evulhotdog@Aug 3 2006, 15:44
dude stop using the ****** blue text, thats like really annoying....
I've been using this blue text for nearly three hundred posts, if you aren't used to it by now...

No I won't stop using it.
Old 08/04/2006, 01:38   #44

well i dont pk at all... almost never. i dont like to pk and it doesnt give me more thrill or fun. but making tc a none pk zone is not good at all. even if i dont pk i do relize pking is part of the game and it makes it more intersting. there will be more pkers and sock prices will drop. main reason they did tc a none pk zone was for the noobs who started playing (or so they say). i think they did it for the noobs but also cause of all the pking in tc during GW and also for the people trying to upgrade they should just move the upgrading NPC to market and make lvls 1-14 imune to pk. or maybe make TC only without pk during GW.
Old 08/04/2006, 01:46   #45