Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 20:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ok what is the point of BotJail?

Discussion on Ok what is the point of BotJail? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Well I was reading what the patch did and its so stupid And you have to pay a DB just to get out. I really dont understnad what is so spechel about anouter jail?

Ok so my question is What is this jail for? I went in it and nothing spechel and it really cost a db. There gos my lvl 112 XD jk i made a newb Well plz reply if you know
Old 07/27/2006, 18:52   #2

In order for TQ to make dragonballs from honest players, instead of loggin cases, now they can make a noob to take a dragonball to bot jail to get there player out.

It also makes it easier for cheaters and hackers...but who cares?
Old 07/27/2006, 20:13   #3

Its a "discreet" scam for the money hungry TQ to make more money from players buying DB to release their char.

Thats why theres no confirmation on the prison officer's speech. If you click "Ok, let me in" without a DB, your screwed!

If TQ was being honest, there will be at least 1 confirmation dialougue possibly saying "You are reminded that you will need to pay a DB to leave bot jail, are you sure you want to go in?"
Old 07/28/2006, 07:04   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by bunnyshaker@Jul 27 2006, 14:13
Its a "discreet" scam for the money hungry TQ to make more money from players buying DB to release their char.

Thats why theres no confirmation on the prison officer's speech. If you click "Ok, let me in" without a DB, your screwed!

If TQ was being honest, there will be at least 1 confirmation dialougue possibly saying "You are reminded that you will need to pay a DB to leave bot jail, are you sure you want to go in?"
exactly right. and they ahev their "anti-bot" software, to send "botters" to jail, even, tho it pretty much only jails people who arnt botting
Old 08/03/2006, 18:05   #5

wat is TQ
Old 08/03/2006, 22:14   #6

TQ is the company that created and manages Conquer.
Old 08/04/2006, 04:11   #7

Another one of TQs' desperate ways of earning more money by having you purchase DBs
Old 08/04/2006, 05:14   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by atownboiz@Aug 3 2006, 18:05
wat is TQ
A Hungry Muny sucking Company lol.

The thing is that the dosent give a **** about who bots or macros they are just happy if you get cought and sent to bot jail and buy some DBs form them.

and the anti macro thingie that CO servers have is total bull*** cause they just send you to bot jail for actualy doing anithing so u buy DBs to get ur but out.

i was in market like 2 months ago and i was selling a dude not so close started selling so i shifted screen in the same corner i clicked to see what he was selling and i was sent to bot jail -_-. and like 2 more ppl lol Hopfully i had 650k onme and got out with no problem.

they just got fu**ed up.
Old 08/04/2006, 08:30   #9

They really suck it's A business game -_-
Old 08/04/2006, 10:23   #10

You come out for free now