Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Twin City will be pk-free beginning Aug. 2nd

Discussion on Twin City will be pk-free beginning Aug. 2nd within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/02/2006, 17:52   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by speedsolar@Aug 2 2006, 11:45
i must say suck ***** like you should die
Dude I suck up to noone. If I had that dweebish sort of mentality I wouldn't create the controversy I do from time to time. Think about it

And thanks for the laugh.
Old 08/02/2006, 17:57   #17

lolz i was jus readin ur sig Tombstone

x-y-Z coords?
so u mean noobs actually gonna, for eg jump to 422, 230 while metting for sockets? LMAO
Old 08/02/2006, 20:46   #18

Quote:
Originally posted by Amrath@Aug 2 2006, 16:05
I think the best responce i saw so far was "May as well give blacknames scrolls direct to market next time."

It has its advantages and disadvantages, but now its a safe haven for red and black names so they can run off, be ****** and then not have to worry about a mad dash to the market or TG.
You forgot about the Patrol NPC's

To taos and such they will do a considerable amount of damage if they stand around for long enough.
Old 08/02/2006, 21:53   #19

elite*gold: 20
I think they are also going to removed patrols and NPCs, haha i would laugh if they do that! I could finally have a town to put my 16k black name at! ~.~
Old 08/02/2006, 23:18   #20

Lmao TQ really suck -.- TC a non pk map ........... Now Archer will spamm meeeeeeeeeeet and sock price will go down tssss lol xD,i understand them after the patch for boot 129 they have to give archer some reason to play??? tsss Nvm tq really suck now i will pick my 30k black name lie in tc ......how we will pk ppl before going to GW, or pk met spammer lol (sorry for my english xD)
Old 08/03/2006, 01:21   #21

PK is an essential part of the game, removing it from the high traffic area, will screw over this game... somewhat
Old 08/03/2006, 02:03   #22

Quote:
Originally posted by Tombstone@Aug 2 2006, 16:55
I heard back from the man himself ...
I have but two things to say to you, first of all, when you are talking to someone do not include other people in your sentences and say that evey decent conquer player agrees with these changes, with you saying this i must come to the conclusion that your a low level player who is always being pked because they do things that the Co community doesnt aproves of.

And second do you real belive that this will decrease the ammount of pkers, it will in fact increase the ammount i can assure you that, just think of it you go red named and you can instantly get to a safe haven within a matter of seconds from anywhere in the world, does that sound good to you, im sure as soon as you started getting pked about ten times more often in the mines and hunting and level spot that you like you will regret saying this

Oh and drop the attitude, its funny i cant see you or hear you but i can tell from the words you use that you are in fact and very uptight, prudy, girl or boy who has yet to learn what life is actually like, and i doubt you act anyway like this irl because ill tell you this, youd get your *** kicked
Old 08/03/2006, 02:06   #23

if they wanted to make it peacefull might as well not allow blacknames and rednames in tc lol and yes there will be lag!
Old 08/03/2006, 02:50   #24

Quote:
Originally posted by Tombstone+Aug 2 2006, 17:52--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tombstone @ Aug 2 2006, 17:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--speedsolar@Aug 2 2006, 11:45
i must say suck ***** like you should die
Dude I suck up to noone. If I had that dweebish sort of mentality I wouldn't create the controversy I do from time to time. Think about it

And thanks for the laugh.
[/b][/quote]
wow i just saw your pettition for co partner to be removed why are you still even on this site your trying to make this site not use bots wtf lol oh and your welcome and my *** you dont suck up to people
Old 08/03/2006, 02:58   #25

Quote:
Originally posted by Multigan2+Aug 3 2006, 02:03--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Multigan2 @ Aug 3 2006, 02:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Tombstone@Aug 2 2006, 16:55
I have but two things to say to you, first of all, when you are talking to someone do not include other people in your sentences and say that evey decent conquer player agrees with these changes, with you saying this i must come to the conclusion that your a low level player who is always being pked because they do things that the Co community doesnt aproves of.

And second do you real belive that this will decrease the ammount of pkers, it will in fact increase the ammount i can assure you that, just think of it you go red named and you can instantly get to a safe haven within a matter of seconds from anywhere in the world, does that sound good to you, im sure as soon as you started getting pked about ten times more often in the mines and hunting and level spot that you like you will regret saying this

Oh and drop the attitude, its funny i cant see you or hear you but i can tell from the words you use that you are in fact and very uptight, prudy, girl or boy who has yet to learn what life is actually like, and i doubt you act anyway like this irl because ill tell you this, youd get your *** kicked [/b][/quote]
I agree fully... and if someone stands on your DB? Or kses you? Good luck.
Old 08/03/2006, 03:18   #26

this new update totally sucks and anyone that agrees with it being some thing helpfull just made it a lot more boring... no more pking guild enemies....thats not fun... the good thing about this game was the pvp anywhere u went... for that i could go play LOD which is funner in many senses and there isnt any town pking...
Old 08/03/2006, 03:30   #27

Even though i do support it somewhat, I do think that we might as well turn market, tg and tc into the same map and seperate the monster area of the plain.
Old 08/03/2006, 03:43   #28

Quote:
Originally posted by SyCo@Aug 3 2006, 03:30
Even though i do support it somewhat, I do think that we might as well turn market, tg and tc into the same map and seperate the monster area of the plain.
Wow, that would be cool to train and see what ppl are selling at the same time.

Well, i think this new feature of not being pked in tc is cool. Unless you have a high lvl char, you might get pked a lot. If you do have a high lvl char, you obviously dont want to lose exp, so you can go to tg without being killed. This will make it easier to get to 130 if you LOVE the tg.
Old 08/03/2006, 05:16   #29

Quote:
Originally posted by Multigan2+Aug 2 2006, 20:03--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Multigan2 @ Aug 2 2006, 20:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Tombstone@Aug 2 2006, 16:55
I heard back from the man himself ...* *

Oh and drop the attitude, its funny i cant see you or hear you but i can tell from the words you use that you are in fact and very uptight, prudy, girl or boy who has yet to learn what life is actually like, and i doubt you act anyway like this irl because ill tell you this, youd get your *** kicked [/b][/quote]
What you see is what you get pal, I don't front for anyone. And as far as real life goes if you started talking about *** kicking around me you'd probably find yourself riding in a police car soon after. I don't put up with thugs and ******** in real life anymore than I do in the game, which I've been playing for 2+ years. So basically everything you think... is wrong.

Cheers.
Old 08/03/2006, 05:27   #30

Quote:
Originally posted by Tombstone+Aug 3 2006, 05:16--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tombstone @ Aug 3 2006, 05:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -Multigan2@Aug 2 2006, 20:03
<!--QuoteBegin--Tombstone
Quote:
@Aug 2 2006, 16:55

Oh and drop the attitude, its funny i cant see you or hear you but i can tell from the words you use that you are in fact and very uptight, prudy, girl or boy who has yet to learn what life is actually like, and i doubt you act anyway like this irl because ill tell you this, youd get your ass kicked
What you see is what you get pal, I don't front for anyone. And as far as real life goes if you started talking about ass kicking around me you'd probably find yourself riding in a police car soon after. I don't put up with thugs and assholes in real life anymore than I do in the game, which I've been playing for 2+ years. So basically everything you think... is wrong.

Cheers.
[/b][/quote]
Shut the fuck up. You are one of those people who no one likes or cares about.