Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Guild War DOOR

Discussion on Guild War DOOR within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi guys.I was once at gw and i was trying to kill the door ,when a guy just pass me and jumped OVER THE DOOR.
Can someone help me to do same think.?
Thanks
Old 02/04/2006, 14:37   #2

Get bandwidth controller, set up a filter, get close as possible to the gate while its invisible (shift screen) and then activate filter. This will make you lag so the gate will stay invisible and your should be able to jump over it. As soon as you reach the ground, disconnect, deactivate the filter, and relogin.
Old 02/04/2006, 18:56   #3

also, if this person was in the guild that was winning, they could have gotten in just by clicking on the gate, which teleportes them inside
Old 02/04/2006, 21:39   #4

I was in same guild with him.And we didn t won the poll
Old 02/04/2006, 21:43   #5

I understand how to do it but how can i activate a filter?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Skumfill Door Bug
03/16/2015 - LotRO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies
To do this you need a guard and minstrel If you had a champ and a couple of hunters, it would be even easier. After you enter, go straight and drop off the edge. Now you will kill the three spiders. All of your party will now get into a line in the middle of the door that goes toward the boss lair. After the door is unlocked, all group members will stand in the middle of the open doorway. Have the
wooden door?
02/27/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
is there a command to spawn a wooden door like in nunvice? (I thought that since you can kill it there must be a command to spawn it like treasure chests) it would be funny to spawn like 100 wooden doors in the middle of loa and watch my friends go "wtf..." (I have already searched)
Get through first BRD door w/o key
01/17/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
i was in BRD yesterday, to do MC pre Q solo. however, i remembered i didnt have the key. and my model edit was not working cause of the 2.0 patch had changed it a little. but then i saw a possibility. so here is how to get trough that door. first you go inside BRD ofc. http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/raamoz/WoW ScrnShot_011007_144018.jpg then you go to this door.