Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 05:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

C3 Game Editor - Does anyone still have this tool?

Discussion on C3 Game Editor - Does anyone still have this tool? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,639
C3 Game Editor - Does anyone still have this tool?

Hi all,

A few years back, TQ Digital Entertainment open sourced the Conquer III game engine (not Conquer Online 3.0, but C3 which is the engine they used to create Conquer Online 2.0). There were tools for developing games with the engine, more specifically this one (below). The tool was available at c3.99.com (the wiki is still online at ), but isn't anywhere to be found on the internet. Does anyone still have this tool?

Thanks,
Spirited

Old 04/21/2016, 10:10   #2

Gonna give this another go, hoping maybe someone didn't see this. Anyone?

Old 04/29/2016, 13:29   #3

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,373
this revision of the engine was never used and will never be used for any of the official tq games, it maybe able to display some of the c3's but the revision tq use for conquer online is different. (so pretty useless for conquer)
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2016, 18:30   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimation View Post
this revision of the engine was never used and will never be used for any of the official tq games, it maybe able to display some of the c3's but the revision tq use for conquer online is different. (so pretty useless for conquer)
I see. That's a shame.

Old 09/29/2017, 19:26   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Hi all,

A few years back, TQ Digital Entertainment open sourced the Conquer III game engine (not Conquer Online 3.0, but C3 which is the engine they used to create Conquer Online 2.0). There were tools for developing games with the engine, more specifically this one (below). The tool was available at c3.99.com (the wiki is still online at ), but isn't anywhere to be found on the internet. Does anyone still have this tool?

Thanks,
Spirited

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/29/2017, 19:51   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by [V.I.P]Coder[PM] View Post
That's really cool to know that they had it on Github, but I was looking for an editor that used to be available through that c3 open source website. I'll clone that repo and file an issue that the website is down; hopefully it's backed up to somewhere. We'll see. I was more looking for this:

"Added C3 engine game editor"
Old 10/11/2017, 19:10   #7

image is removed :/ i can't help
Old 10/12/2017, 05:16   #8

« [HELP]Wardrobe +6000 Removal | I want Private Server Like old Acidco »