Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XI
You last visited: Today at 17:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Map Editor tool in FFxiAp

Discussion on Map Editor tool in FFxiAp within the Final Fantasy XI forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I can't seem to get Map Editor tool to work in ffxi Ap. The readme file says you can warp around the map but it never works for me. Other tools work in the program (like flee tool and follow warping) but I can't get this part to work. How would I, for instance, go from One side of zone to another far away part using this tool?
Old 03/22/2006, 22:41   #2

You're talking about POS.exe? You probably just need to change the offsets.
Old 03/23/2006, 05:18   #3

No, not POS. I have that too and I have updated offsets. I am talking about the program FFXIApp. It had one feature called "Map Editor" That says it lets you click on the map to teleport to a specific point and I can't get it to work. I can get everything else I'm interested in to work in the program except this 'Map Editor' tool.
Old 03/23/2006, 07:57   #4

Considering the guy that created the program is a dipshit, it probably just doesn't work. I hate to burst your bubble... but such is life.

I'll play around with it and see if I can't get it to work.. If I do get it to work, I'll post the details here.
Old 03/23/2006, 20:29   #5

Cool thank you
Old 03/26/2006, 13:51   #6

Any news?
Old 03/30/2006, 20:47   #7

Hey is that Mappack somewhere else available? since they do maintenance. And are the correct .map files included as well?

thx a lot.
Old 03/31/2006, 00:39   #8

filefront should be working now