Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 08:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tool] Woi/Boi slk.dat editor

Discussion on [Tool] Woi/Boi slk.dat editor within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Tool] Woi/Boi slk.dat editor

Hello everyone, me and my friend are willing to show you our slk.dat editor,
we are going to sell it probably, with this tool you can edit/make new npc,mounts,etc..

Here are some screens:

Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/23/2014, 10:31   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlykl View Post
Hello everyone, me and my friend are willing to show you our slk.dat editor,
we are going to sell it probably, with this tool you can edit/make new npc,mounts,etc..

Here are some screens:

This tool is not able to create the package , he can only unpack We know him for a long time
Old 09/24/2014, 19:22   #3

It does you have to click only save button Don't comment if you don't know. I already told you leave my posts if you dont have something smart to say that have some meaning.
Old 09/24/2014, 21:25   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlykl View Post
It does you have to click only save button Don't comment if you don't know. I already told you leave my posts if you dont have something smart to say that have some meaning.
If this program worked the half of China had already done remarkable things with the game. But I know that it may not make changes to the DAT/if you can show us the work files with a change in the client-I bring you our apologies!
Old 09/24/2014, 21:55   #5

Yes I can. Tool that was posted public by AntiRoot for free dont have option to save edited slk.dat. This one have working function that is why is not for free!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerN View Post
If this program worked the half of China had already done remarkable things with the game. But I know that it may not make changes to the DAT/if you can show us the work files with a change in the client-I bring you our apologies!
Ask necros if it works, i showed him!
Old 09/28/2014, 11:09   #6

Not free!
Old 09/28/2014, 11:35   #7

So what?
Old 11/23/2014, 23:39   #8

how i can buy?
Old 11/24/2014, 00:08   #9