Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CO Programming

Discussion on CO Programming within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CO Programming

How do yall make all of these modifications and edits to the game i wana learn and try to make a few myself
Old 06/11/2009, 06:55   #2

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
With photoshop.
Old 06/11/2009, 07:24   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by huseby View Post
With photoshop.
CO Programming
Old 06/11/2009, 09:48   #4

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by _fobos_ View Post
CO Programming
All i botherd to read was edits =)
Old 06/12/2009, 10:40   #5

Received Thanks: 8,592
Majority of the programming is using C# .NET and AutoIt (Macro Language), But if your going to learn a new language i would suggest learning C++, It's a bit more difficult but has allot more potential.
Old 06/12/2009, 22:15   #6

We Use Photoshop And Some Other Programes like Photoshop!! But Better way is With C++ and C# (Computers programing languages)!! Try It with the both ways!! you will choise what way is better!! #request #closed
Old 06/14/2009, 00:01   #7

ok thnx
Old 06/14/2009, 10:00   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuN|SheR View Post
We Use Photoshop And Some Other Programes like Photoshop!! But Better way is With C++ and C# (Computers programing languages)!! Try It with the both ways!! you will choise what way is better!! #request #closed
this guy bugs me.

edit* lol

in hindsite repeating exactly what was already said by someone else wont win you any brownie points. Bring origional thoughts or opinions plz instead of pretending, other wise just sit back and learn something new...if theres a site to learn it on this is it :]