Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 16:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help with programming

Discussion on help with programming within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
help with programming

Hey everyone. I decided that I want to start learning how to program etc. First off, if I want to learn how to read the conquer programs and make my own programs to make bots, aimbots, speedhacks, etc what do I need to know? Another example I want to be able to do is the bot Infamous Noone made on this thread.... . Thanks
Old 08/02/2009, 01:19   #2

Oh *** dude, good luck, Bad place to start. Memory editing is not a good place to start when you have no previous knowledge. You must start simpler.
Old 08/02/2009, 12:44   #3

Hi jediderek1, maybe you should start learning the C language to get started, create simple programs and follow the tutorials which you can find on MSDN. (C++ or C#, I don't know which is more popular here on e*pvpers though I think it's C++)

You could also start learning the AutoIt language which is kinda popular here on e*pvpers.

So I'd suggest that you start learning one of these languages and get really good on it and when you are able to edit memory with that language, I'd suggest that you learn the other language aswell as it can help you in the future to be able to read the other language so you can use the code for your first language.
//Zeelia
Old 08/03/2009, 19:34   #4

Alright, thanks for all your help, just a quick question though, what language is conquer written in? Or does it really matter?
Old 08/03/2009, 20:16   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSchoolerMan View Post
Oh *** dude, good luck, Bad place to start. Memory editing is not a good place to start when you have no previous knowledge. You must start simpler.
I actually started out with memory editing with AutoIt (lol, I know). If you know how to use Cheat Engine it shouldn't be hard writing "hacks" to give you infinite money, CPs, stamina, etc. Client-side, of course, but hey, it's still a start.
Old 08/03/2009, 20:23   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmHawtness View Post
I actually started out with memory editing with AutoIt (lol, I know). If you know how to use Cheat Engine it shouldn't be hard writing "hacks" to give you infinite money, CPs, stamina, etc. Client-side, of course, but hey, it's still a start.
Ya I've done that in the past as well, was able to make a speed hack with cheat engine as well as all the client side effects as well. What I'm wanting to do now is get better with programming where I can find all the exploits etc as the other programmers have found that they won't release to the public cause of geting patch. This is what I'm wanting to achieve if I can and also make myself some bots etc for certain quest(example: deliver the letters, free sock talismans).
Old 08/03/2009, 20:59   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediderek1 View Post
Alright, thanks for all your help, just a quick question though, what language is conquer written in? Or does it really matter?
Most games such as CO are written in some variation of C/C++. It does not really matter in that respect because you will never see the actually C/C++ coding of a game. If you use a de-assembler such as OllyOG you can see the assembly code that the C/C++ complied down too.

But first you should learn C/C++ or Java or C# to understand at least the programming fundamentals. Then work on some assembly language. Then you can work on creating hacks for CO.
Old 08/04/2009, 18:40   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamellathewhite View Post
Most games such as CO are written in some variation of C/C++. It does not really matter in that respect because you will never see the actually C/C++ coding of a game. If you use a de-assembler such as OllyOG you can see the assembly code that the C/C++ complied down too.

But first you should learn C/C++ or Java or C# to understand at least the programming fundamentals. Then work on some assembly language. Then you can work on creating hacks for CO.
Alright, thx, just from your point of view, which one do you prefer and why?
Old 08/04/2009, 20:25   #9

Quote:
Alright, thx, just from your point of view, which one do you prefer and why?
I learned Java first, and then C#. Its hard to say which one is best since Java and C# serve a different purpose then C/C++. Java/C# are "portable" languages - the compile down to bytecode that can be then complied down to machine code on any computer using Java Virtual Machine/.Net- while C/C++ are system/application languages. C is probably the hardest out of the bunch to learn, since is is mid-level and lacks many modern features in C++/Java/C# that make programming easier.
I personally would recommend C++ or Java. I dislike C# because it is essentially is Java with a C like syntax (Hence if you know Java you basically know C#. Yes, I literally picked it up that fast.) I would start by looking up tutorials for either C++ or Java. To write in Java I would suggest NetBeans IDE (you will need to download Java JDK too) and for C++ Visual C++.
Old 08/04/2009, 20:59   #10

InfamousNoone's bot is about one of the most complex ones out there.
It's a standalone bot with so many exploits (meaning his bot acts as a client on conquer but there's no official client logged in).
Old 08/05/2009, 02:19   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamellathewhite View Post
I learned Java first, and then C#. Its hard to say which one is best since Java and C# serve a different purpose then C/C++. Java/C# are "portable" languages - the compile down to bytecode that can be then complied down to machine code on any computer using Java Virtual Machine/.Net- while C/C++ are system/application languages. C is probably the hardest out of the bunch to learn, since is is mid-level and lacks many modern features in C++/Java/C# that make programming easier.
I personally would recommend C++ or Java. I dislike C# because it is essentially is Java with a C like syntax (Hence if you know Java you basically know C#. Yes, I literally picked it up that fast.) I would start by looking up tutorials for either C++ or Java. To write in Java I would suggest NetBeans IDE (you will need to download Java JDK too) and for C++ Visual C++.
Alright thx, I started with C# and I get confuse of what they are actually doing with the tutorials I found out there. So I guest I'll start with java first.
Old 08/05/2009, 18:40   #12

Quote:
Alright thx, I started with C# and I get confuse of what they are actually doing with the tutorials I found out there. So I guest I'll start with java first.
Just remember to start out slow- creating classes, objects, functions, methods, etc. Its hard to jump into a complex program and expect to make any sense out of it.