Aniwatch Plus Aniwatch Plus is an unofficial browser extension which will improve your experience on by adding features like a quick search and improving the websites appearance.
Features
Adds quick search
Cleaner list presentation
Improved presentation of available audio and subtitles
Better display of anime requests
Download
Development
Tools
This project requires you to install the latestst versions of , and .
Build
PHP Code:
# mandatory
npm install -d
# build release version into './dist'
npm run dist:prod
# build dev version into './div' and start the watcher
npm run watch
[TuT] How To Change Pk2 Extension To Any Extension And Change File Name 06/16/2014 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 7 Replies In This tutorial i'll show you how to change .pk2 extension and change the file name for anything you want .
We can do it in two ways ..
First using Ollydbg
Second using Hex Workshop
....
Fix for install problem of Webzen Browser extension 11/19/2013 - Archlord - 9 Replies Hi,
seems some ppl having problem to install the Webzen Browser extension.
Here is the solution ... i did a new installer for it. Download it from the following links and simply install it.
rapidshare.com
uploaded.to
Greez ACE
Webzen browser extension 09/21/2012 - Archlord - 10 Replies Hi,
i have re-installed Archlord on my computer since a long time, and I still can't launch it with Website, because I don't have the good Webzen Browser Extension, I think.
When I launch the game, I only have a auto-update with Black window, nothing in "dowloading or in file in progress etc".
My computer is in Wind 7 64bit. I search so the Webzen Browser for 64 bit, but no way :(
Can anybody help me ? Since Easy Login doesn't run anymore, i can't launch the game anyway.
Browser extension issue 07/04/2012 - Archlord - 7 Replies Been trying to install Archlord on my 64bit Win7 PC but the browser extension installer keeps crashing with the following error :-
Feature Transfer Error
Feature: DefaultFeature
Component: SubFiles
Files: <SUBPLUGINS>\
Error: The filename, directory name, volume label syntax is incorrect.
Contacting webzen support directly keeps getting the same "please download the game" email and not holding much hope for the support forum.
Skylab bot as browser extension 08/30/2011 - DarkOrbit - 15 Replies Hey,
Normally, most bots run as standalone applications. Since DO is a web game,
I am planning to build a skylab bot as a browser extension (chrome and firefox).
You will just need to go to your skylab page on your browser and set the resources, the bot (installed as extension) will take care of the rest. It's not a Pixel bot, and nor does it use packets, it simply submits the skylab page normally without you even knowing it.
I would like some feedback regarding this idea. Would a...