Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > Coding Releases
You last visited: Today at 19:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Universal Game Launcher/Auto Updater [Any application]

Discussion on Universal Game Launcher/Auto Updater [Any application] within the Coding Releases forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Universal Game Launcher/Auto Updater [Any application]

A fun little project from the past few days which I'll still be updating, but it's ready to be used at the point that it's at right now. It's quite easy to set up and customize to your needs (just modifying field values in Constants.cs to match your own), but for visual changes (besides the logo and background), you'll need to jump onto the Editor of Visual Studio.

Hope someone will find use in it!

The application is a Windows Forms App written in C#, Visual Studio 2017.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/19/2019, 23:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
thank you

« WinForms MVVM-Pattern, Beispiel | Simple Polymorphic Engine (SPE32) »

Similar Threads
[Selling] Any game Updater / Launcher + custom skin design!
05/05/2017 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Updater / Launcher works with any game. This are just EXAMPLES of my skin designs created for Lineage 2 game. If You want to make "good first impression" then maybe You should try my game Updater with fully reworked custom skin and perfectly working transparent windows. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHycOa2A0B8 FOR MORE, VISIT MY DeviantART PROFILE!
[Selling] Any game Updater / Launcher + custom skin design!
05/05/2017 - Trading - 3 Replies
Hello Updater / Launcher works with any game. This are just EXAMPLES of my skin designs created for Lineage 2 game. If You want to make "good first impression" then maybe You should try my game Updater with fully reworked custom skin and perfectly working transparent windows. http://jalbum.net/pl/browse/user/album/1523785
Redireccionar game.exe a updater // Redirect game.exe to updater
05/28/2016 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
Hola, Buenos Dias.. Estoy buscando aquí y en varios sitios la forma de re direccionar el game.exe y continuo sin éxitos. Como es eso de re direccionar el game.exe? En muchos shaiya al abrir directamente el archivo game.exe no abre el juego sino el updater.exe. Me encantaría saber como es esto posible. probe maneras y maneras pero no di con la correcta. Desde ya Muchas Gracias y disculpen si cometí algún error al expresarme Hello, Good Morning .. I ' m looking for here and in...
[Release] Flash Launcher | Xara Launcher | TCP Launcher
01/22/2016 - Fiesta Online - 16 Replies
Da Xara ja tot ist und sie somit keine Verwendung mehr dafür haben, release ich mal den Source vom Launcher, den Xara verwendet hat. Ob ich das recht dazu habe? Sharing is caring... Bis auf die InjectionLibrary*, welche für das Anti-Cheat genutzt wurde, wurde nichts weiter daran verändert. Selbst die Variablen sind gleich geblieben. Kurze Info was besonders dran ist: