Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Small beautiful application coder and designer

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Small beautiful application coder and designer

I'm searching for a graphic designer and programmer who can create a small application. It does not need to have alot of functions but must look simple but somehow impressive. It must run on both osx and windows 7+, so Java is probably recommended. You also have to make a small background animation.

So, what kind of programm do I need:

A desktop icon with a certain logo. On double click, a small client should open, with a small picture sideshow on the left with subtitles containing information (should be able to change the pictures and subtitles of the information with a extern, simple file), some panel where the programm name is displayed, a fake twitter and facebook button, a face logo, a fake update bar (which always updates when starting the programm) and a huge, simple but fany button with "Play".

When pressing play, the client shoud minimize and a new fullscreen window should open. A background picture with slight animations is needed here (some certain music should play) and a slightly transparent centered maybe grey panel, there you have the options to enter user name, passwort and a dropdown where you can switch between 3 Servers with independent names, and a login button. If you press the login button, the menu dissapears and a new notifaction pannel appears which says "This server is currently unavailable" (can be closed by pressing an x button) On the top left of the whole login screen should be a small i icon, when pressed there is a small, simple speech bubble (rectangle, grey) with some information title and text (can be changed with a extern file aswell). On the bottom right should stand "development build".

So, this programm does not have alot of functions but it should look like that it has.

I hope you understand what I am looking for.

Old 01/07/2018, 19:04   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 114/0/0
add me on skype or discord

Old 01/15/2018, 13:48   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 76
pm me
Old 01/15/2018, 13:53   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 30
i can do the design, pn me!

Tags
application, client, design, graphic, java

« Einfaches Coding (B) € | Webshop Coder mit BTC Cashin biete gute Bezahlung/Anteil »