Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] The real guide to editing .c3s

Discussion on [Guide] The real guide to editing .c3s within the CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the CO2 Guides & Templates category.

Old 01/12/2011, 08:22   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opale View Post
I actually don't have the two other files you just mentionned, in any of my 3ds max folder, and it's working fine for me !

I don't think you are dumb at all, but i have to ask =p :

You're sure you got the correct plugin for your version of 3ds ? plugin v7 for 3ds 7 or v5 for 3ds 5 ?
You're sure to select "Export.." , instead of "Save as.."
The .C3 option isnt even showing, or you can't export correctly with it ?

Other than that, i really can't tell you more.
maybe if its a problem with the added file in mine why its not working >.< ill re add the files you had in your folders and try again and yes i knew it was the export ->.c3 and all that >.< and yes im using 7 files with 7

by the way nice work on your stuff >.<
Old 01/12/2011, 08:36   #17

Those are my old models, i made plenty of better quality new ones =p

OK, Try this :

Just copy it all, paste in your 3dsmax7 folder and overwrite if necessary

Let me know if it works
Old 01/12/2011, 09:01   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opale View Post
Those are my old models, i made plenty of better quality new ones =p

OK, Try this :

Just copy it all, paste in your 3dsmax7 folder and overwrite if necessary

Let me know if it works
sadly didnt work..... im a try a fresh reinstall...
Old 01/12/2011, 18:10   #19

nice man i ❤ that guide

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] DBC-Editing
10/26/2010 - World of Warcraft - 16 Replies
Nachdem hier kaum einer weiß, wie man die DataBaseCache editiert, habe ich mich beschlossen, mal einen Guide zu schreiben :> 1. Also, erst mal müsst ihr euch DBC Util downloaden http://wowdev.org/files/index.php?act=view&id= 16 ] 2. Nun sucht ihr euch die .dbc file raus, in der ihr etwas changen wollt. Alle DatabaseCache-Files sind im Ordner eures Sprachclients (z.B. World of Warcraft&#092;Data&#092;enGB&#092;). Es ist drauf zu achten, dass man immer die aktuellste dbc nimmt, zum Beispiel gibt es...
[Request] Guide to Editing using IDA
12/08/2009 - Mabinogi - 12 Replies
Just curious anyone have the time to make a guide on simply IDA Editing without Olly... Example would be to make Any charge fireball.. Just for a teaching method of how the code would work.. It would help people actually trying to learn how it works instead of just getting one shot fireball... Just like a step by step of how that would work so it would give us a refrence on how to use it for other things.. So teach us somthing, dont just show us how to do it with olly.. just a request.
Guide to rsm editing
11/10/2009 - RO Guides & Templates - 8 Replies
This question has been asked many times. Is it possible to open, edit, and create rsm files. Rsm files are the files that control all 3d objects in maps such as houses, statues, tables..ect. Of course the editing of them isnt very easy but this will give you a way to import and export rsm's very easily and edit them how ever you wish. Ive encluded 2 version's of the plugin RSMImp 5.0 and RSMImp 3.1 there plugins for 3D Studio MAX. 5.0 Only works with version 5.0 and the same with 3.1. The...
[GUIDE] Item Filter Guide | Cabal Crafting & Dungeon Guide by Dewa Gempak.
06/15/2008 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
Since its his work, just SHARING it here, i just gonna link his URL from his work. because i dont like copy and pasting other ppl's guides: http://119.110.98.150:90/ipb/index.php?showtopic= 1145 Q#1: Does it work with CabalRider (PH)? A#1: Yes, it works, i tried it personally myself. Q#2: I'm too dumb to understand it, how to make it work. A#2: Try reading it again and again, if u still don't know how, don't use it then sleep.gif