Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

C3 Editor - Beta

Discussion on C3 Editor - Beta within the CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the CO2 Guides & Templates category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
C3 Editor - Beta

It's here! A tool to quickly preview, edit and re-export .c3 files. It is still very limited and it's unlikely I'll add more support to it but due to my (desperate) need for artists to create new conquer content, I'm releasing it to help drive people to work on stuff.

If you create something and think it looks good, send it to me and I may hire you to make more stuff!

Guides

Part 1: Editing model size/position/rotation

Part 2: Adding/editing effects

Part 3: Quick tips for glow effects

Part 4: Importing Eudemons Assets

Thanks
12 Users
Old 04/17/2016, 21:34   #2

Editor updated!

Translates/Rotates animated objects properly
XKey support added
Animation preview (simple animation only)

Massively improved. Added a guide on how to import Eudemons assets (pls do a bunch and sell them to me?)
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/18/2016, 17:24   #3

elite*gold: 0
seems something nice + i got Redux 5017 Private copy so i can play with it for something :"D
Old 05/08/2016, 16:14   #4

elite*gold: 67
The videos look great, however, no conquer path is valid for me and whenever I try to load anything it crashes

Would you share the source so I can debug it myself? I'd share my changes. Since there is no exception being shown I can't tell you why it crashes.
Old 05/08/2016, 16:42   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xio. View Post
The videos look great, however, no conquer path is valid for me and whenever I try to load anything it crashes

Would you share the source so I can debug it myself? I'd share my changes. Since there is no exception being shown I can't tell you why it crashes.

Can you give me an example of what you're trying to load? When does it crash, on opening or when you tell it to load a file?

Probably you need to set your conquer path inside the Settings.txt file first. It should be pointed to your root conquer folder.

EG: C:/Conquer Online/
Old 05/08/2016, 16:56   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Can you give me an example of what you're trying to load? When does it crash, on opening or when you tell it to load a file?
As I said, when I'm loading a file. I tried to load freshly extracted c3's that are blades, swords, clubs,... from an original 5017 client.

Quote:
Probably you need to set your conquer path inside the Settings.txt file first. It should be pointed to your root conquer folder.

EG: C:/Conquer Online/
that's what I did. No matter what client I point it to, with or without / at the end, it's always an invalid path.
Old 05/12/2016, 02:13   #7

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05/18/2016, 12:50   #8

thx man but i have problem when i open any file .c3 its crash why ?

to open the picture select the link and put in the broswer thx

and i can make effect with programs like aftereffect and etc .... how can i make c3 file what is the program help me to make c3 file ??! many years i dont find any thing
this program its perfect but links delet ((C3) Game Engine)
Old 05/18/2016, 15:36   #9

None of those images work.

I'm not sure why it's crashing for you guys. My first assumption is you haven't changed the client path in the settings so its looking for files that don't exist but it's honestly hard to say.
Old 05/18/2016, 19:25   #10

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Probably because they can't follow instructions and didn't install the XNA redistributable.
Old 05/18/2016, 19:38   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Probably because they can't follow instructions and didn't install the XNA redistributable.
Seems that's the case. Just tested on work computer and as soon as I installed XNA from the link I provided it worked without issue (even though the path was not valid it just gave me a graceful error msg)
Old 05/19/2016, 09:53   #12

Quote:
None of those images work.

I'm not sure why it's crashing for you guys. My first assumption is you haven't changed the client path in the settings so its looking for files that don't exist but it's honestly hard to say.
to open image you need to select the link and Click on right mouse and Choose go to (link)
i cant change the place of game . and it can open some file and not

i need you can Development this program and thx

dont have any link or information aboyt ( ((C3) Game Engine))

thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post

thx for your response , but I have installed this program
Old 05/24/2016, 16:36   #13

Without installing XNA it doesn't even start. As I pointed out, it crashes when trying to open a C3. None but the one this tool comes with works for me.

Edit: Doesn't matter much anyway, still got the C3 engine which works just fine
Old 05/24/2016, 17:22   #14

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
I agree. I couldn't make it work for the life of me either. I believe I was trying to be very tame with it. I had the expectations of it crashing when trying to access a file denied by the operating system, but I just couldn't make it work at all. It might help to add some debugging messages. Here's the model I tried loading.

Edit: Also, this C3 library that Ultimation said would never work with Conquer Online? Well, I determined that was a lie - it works perfectly with Conquer Online.

Attached Files
File Type: zip 222000000.zip (49.1 KB, 232 views)
Old 08/28/2016, 16:43   #15

Hello !

I've yet to watch and read all your documentations concerning this tool and i'm well aware that this is a work-in-progress, but I seem to get a 404 error when trying to download it.

Was it pulled off because of the beta nature of the tool ? Is there a (new) public release to be expected anytime soon ?

Thanks !
Closed Thread