Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[RELEASE] NFA Editor Beta

Old   #1

elite*gold: 30
[RELEASE] NFA Editor Beta

Guys, look at this.

Because i have never seen a released tool to edit NFA files (only reading examples), ive tried to make own and here is a result.

This is a beta release of simple NFA editor with simple drawing interface.

You can report any bugs here but i'm not sure i will return to development of this tool very soon.
By the way, i didnt make enough errors cheking inside a code so just stay close to guide how to use it.

Why there is no open source release?

1st: program made with VB.NET shit (Visual Studio 2005)

2nd: in fact that i am so lazy to order a code, i am afraid someone will look there and will have health problems, especially with his heart. By the way, .NET decompilers rocks, that's right.

So how it works?

1st: you need to load NFA file. Tool loads NFA files from the same folder where its located. Just put NFA files in a tool directory and run a tool, then chose needed file in the list.

2nd: to run drawing interface, you need to draw a picture by clicking Draw button.
You can chose coordinates from which tool must draw a picture (0 to 3072) and zoom (from x1 to x5) and refresh a picture by clicking Draw again.
For example, if you need to look closer on some regions or draw very little one.

3rd: you need to chose a region from which you need to continue drawing new points of collision. Just chose it in the region ID list and press Chose region, then continue drawing by clicking on a picture.

You can also add new region and set start coordinates for first collision point of a region using Add region button. Don't forget to chose this region after creating.

4th: saving. Saving is simple - just click Save button and it will save all changes to the same file.

Tool don't yet support:

- Cancellation of an operation
- Data manipulation using grid
- Browsing for loading/saving file
- Forbidden drawing on disallowed coordinates (over 3072 or less than 0)
- Mouse hold and move drawing (because of optimization issues, didnt work on it yet, but started)
- Deleting of already existed regions
- Removing existing regions

Maybe i'll work on that a bit later. Now just enjoy!

Special thanks to:

ismokedrow - for binary reader and writer working and nfa data structure explaination.

[XSanadu]Dream - for the idea of a drawing interface.

And all those who works for releasing.

Donwload:

In attachment

Peace!
Attached Files
File Type: rar NFA Editor.rar (14.9 KB, 115 views)

Thanks
8 Users
Old   #2

elite*gold: 26
I glanced at the program and yet you did not exactly what you threw at the drawing)))

Thanks
1 User