Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

C3 Editor - Beta

Discussion on C3 Editor - Beta within the CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the CO2 Guides & Templates category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/28/2016, 17:11   #16

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opale View Post
Hello !

I've yet to watch and read all your documentations concerning this tool and i'm well aware that this is a work-in-progress, but I seem to get a 404 error when trying to download it.

Was it pulled off because of the beta nature of the tool ? Is there a (new) public release to be expected anytime soon ?

Thanks !
The beta of the tool was released to try to spark some amount of interest in edits mods again with the ultimate goal of hopefully finding those willing to do some work for our servers (always looking for artists so I dont have to cobble together stuff myself for artwork). No one was really that interested in either the tool or doing edits so when we switched host we never uploaded a new copy of the tool and it is now private.

If you're looking to resume doing some edits send me a PM with your skype.
Old 10/04/2016, 04:19   #17

elite*gold: 0
Good night, pro4never you could again provide the program, already was with him most lost my HD and there went my files.
Old 10/04/2016, 05:50   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by 57bob57 View Post
Good night, pro4never you could again provide the program, already was with him most lost my HD and there went my files.
no
Old 10/04/2016, 15:03   #19

elite*gold: 0
Okay, someone there that has the program and can provide?
Old 10/04/2016, 17:02   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by 57bob57 View Post
Okay, someone there that has the program and can provide?

If anyone else posted it they would be banned for leaching my work. It is not allowed to be shared. Goodbye.
Closed Thread