Blehh... this is probably gonna make me wanna start doing some coding again lol.
I <3 how good hybrids source is but I hate it for being so diff than I am used to. I remember taking a peek at it before and being impressed by it (plus I do know just how **** good it is) but I'm just so used to thinking in terms of coemu (and lotf to an extent). It's kinda hard for me to shift my habits into his.. especially the way packets are structured lol.
Either way, great job. Nice to see an upgraded basic source for people who know what they are doing and or are willing to put some effort into things.
Amazes me one day you were the noob arco alongside the noob stigs (who very well is still a noob) who coded 5017s and thought we were pro. Now you are such a naughty kid going this far and developing the first 5065 source in c# anyone knows of. Gz to you sir.
Hybrid's source +5018 07/03/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies Well I'm upgrading Hybrid's source past 5017, everything seems good to go, but on logging in, I get thus exception.
http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/4273/63984248. jpg
Anyone know whats wrong?