at Character.cs more ore less at line 1711 add this:
Code:
public bool CanReflect = false;
Now you have to make a check for the CanReflect become true....
go to LoadCharacter void at database.cs and add this after the load for skills:
Code:
if(Skill.ID == 3060)
C.CanReflect = true;
mine one has become like this... but i use mysql database : D so i can't post it because shoudn't work for some people.... : X
Code:
Game.Skill Skill = new Game.Skill();
Skill.ID = Convert.ToUInt16(DR["id"]);
Skill.Lvl = Convert.ToByte(DR["level"]);
Skill.Exp = Convert.ToUInt32(DR["experience"]);
if (!C.Skills.ContainsKey(Skill.ID))
{
C.Skills.Add(Skill.ID, Skill);
}
>> if (Skill.ID == 3060)
>> {
>> C.CanReflect = true;// by the way you need to use only this last 3 lines!!
>> }
if (CanReflect)
{
if (MyMath.ChanceSuccess(2))
{
Attacker.GetReflect(Damage, AT);
World.Action(this, Packets.String(EntityID, 10, "MagicReflect").Get);
Damage = 0;
return;
}
}
if u get a problem feel free to post or add me at msn.... : D
I have followed all the steps but why is it that only 1 character got this skill the other dont have I dont know whats happening or did I make it wrong, his char is Troj-War-Nin and I also followed and nothing happen no reflect
I have followed all the steps but why is it that only 1 character got this skill the other dont have I dont know whats happening or did I make it wrong, his char is Troj-War-Nin and I also followed and nothing happen no reflect
Because this is only the skill, this isn't receiving the skill when you reborn, to do that you need the correct reborn combination, which I released.
awww good release for c# learner awesome i hope i can code on ma own like you iam learning c# too but still programming basic programmers didnt reach prof yet xD
if u hit ur opposite for 1k it should hurt u with 1k but it kills u
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12tails
yes... because reflect is putted at the wrong place : D
i have the same problem and i don't under stand what do you mean by putted at wrong place ,i hope any one tell me the right way or solution for that problem thanks tails .
[Release] Durability remove (5165 LOTF) 07/23/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 13 Replies Hi hi!
maybe isn't a good code... but it works... i tested : D
if you wan't to change the chance to reduce ... be free for say if is there something wrong..... : D
make a new class at Extra folder and name it Durability.cs... the copy and paste :
using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
[Release] Durability Repair (5165 Lotf) 02/19/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 8 Replies Hi hi!
this is the semi-code for repair.... not fully made but works...
i'm working on it.... if someone want to help ... would be great....
make a new class at PacketHandling.ItemPacket folder and paste this there:
using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
[Help] Reflect on 5165 12/19/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies anyone know how to add reflect?
i found reflect on skilladder.cs
Reflect = 3060
and i edit the 2nd rb code found in character.cs with this code..
if (Reborns == 2)
{
[Request] Reflect, RB Guards, LOTF 04/15/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 15 Replies Ok, guys I need your help, There is only one guide on RB guards which doesn't work.
And 2 Releases on Reflect, which were deleted, any help please.