Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Conquer loader + custom patcher

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] Conquer loader + custom patcher

Warning: this code is not completely finished, needed pieces will be posted under

WORKS ON ALL PATCHES [with a little adjustments]
*What you will need*

A Website
certain directories
certain files

Elite:

Half Spoonfed:

Note: i also intended to make the conquer.exe into a .dll or other file that will run only through this loader and the client format twords it so any other conquer.exe would not work.. but that is to be continued... maybe ill post it later on ... just beware that this conquer.exe is for 5165 version so you will need to replace it.

In the meantime Enjoy!
----------------------------------
(released 3/22)v1: basic
(released 3/23)v2: more user friendly, cleaned up, designated strings to edit for customization near top (less sifting)

(released 3/??)v3: Extraction methods added!! + Better starting pictures

if this thread attracts more attention then i will make more features and cleaner codes.. i just don't remember how to add my functions to their own .cs and use them through that.. if anyone could help me with that it would be helpful
Attached Files
File Type: rar SuperLauncher[commercial].rar (2.42 MB, 514 views)
File Type: rar NeededWebFiles.rar (366 Bytes, 143 views)
File Type: rar SuperLauncher[commercial]V2.rar (4.43 MB, 841 views)

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/22/2012, 12:02   #2

After "Half Spoonfed" thing...

Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/16/2012, 02:02   #3

i have implemented self extracting RAR codes so that files can be extracted, along with many bug fixes and a few rewrites.. the code is completely redesigned and rerun, Files will now be moved automatically and version is included on patcher, chatbox works and im working on a way to make this available to non-programer users... File checking will be worked on next as soon as i figure out how to start the chat/voting form separate from the original PATCHER/loader form... i will release what i have done so far i receive 10 thanks and 3 requests at the least.
Old 04/18/2012, 08:58   #4

thanks
Closed Thread

Tags
all patches, conquer, loader, patcher, website

« [Release] Reflect Code (5165 LOTF) | [Guide]sending map effects using client side »