How can you be so sure that its pringle's work?
He could've gotten the packet from a friend.
Just beacuse it was in the source doesn't necassarily make it his work.
How can you be so sure that its pringle's work?
He could've gotten the packet from a friend.
Just beacuse it was in the source doesn't necassarily make it his work.
just ask him it was from his old source which he decided to update...this is his old breeder packets which he probably made in his spare time and he forgot to take it out to prevent "leechers" such as this post...if he would at least put credits then we would know he gave him credits lol...
just ask him it was from his old source which he decided to update...this is his old breeder packets which he probably made in his spare time and he forgot to take it out to prevent "leechers" such as this post...if he would at least put credits then we would know he gave him credits lol...
Like I said, just because it was in his source doesn't make it his.
And he didn't "make" the packet.
He used a packetlogger and got the packet or got it from a friend.
Doesnt mean its his personally.
lol,? i found this on a eggy website so i got no clue what ya people talkin about this is a release dont start a war have any other questions feel free to PM Me,
Like I said, just because it was in his source doesn't make it his.
And he didn't "make" the packet.
He used a packetlogger and got the packet or got it from a friend.
Doesnt mean its his personally.
And as I said...it was in HIS source which if you read his post right(he might have taken it out idk...) he didn't want it to be leeched...idk where he got it from and i dun relly wanna kno...all I kno is that I have the same packet(s) when I downloaded pringle's source...so it's there for no reason or wat?... cuz I don't think another 5165 source has those packets eh? anyways...
I won't "Spam" you or anyone else with my senseless bullshit...I was just letting him know it was/is in pringle's source that he released alright?
And as I said...it was in HIS source which if you read his post right(he might have taken it out idk...) he didn't want it to be leeched...idk where he got it from and i dun relly wanna kno...all I kno is that I have the same packet(s) when I downloaded pringle's source...so it's there for no reason or wat?... cuz I don't think another 5165 source has those packets eh? anyways...
I won't "Spam" you or anyone else with my senseless bullshit...I was just letting him know it was/is in pringle's source that he released alright?
good release i guess...
And whose to say pringle put the packet in the source himself.
Or even found it on his own.
And as I said...it was in HIS source which if you read his post right(he might have taken it out idk...) he didn't want it to be leeched...idk where he got it from and i dun relly wanna kno...all I kno is that I have the same packet(s) when I downloaded pringle's source...so it's there for no reason or wat?... cuz I don't think another 5165 source has those packets eh? anyways...
I won't "Spam" you or anyone else with my senseless bullshit...I was just letting him know it was/is in pringle's source that he released alright?
good release i guess...
Again, it wasnt anything that was Custom made 100's of people can get packets, so stop flaming this thread nor posting useless post fo rany other Questions/Use less Spam nor flame. PM me,
Again, it wasnt anything that was Custom made 100's of people can get packets, so stop flaming this thread nor posting useless post fo rany other Questions/Use less Spam nor flame. PM me,
1st.It's not flaming lmao...just semi-correct facts (SEMI)
2nd. I'm just having a peaceful arguement that will end now... with .Arco alright?
3rd.I won't PM u cuz I already said wat I needed to here
a piece of advice give your self with a +F for you to have both +T and +K....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Popularity makes you vulnerable-
packets 11/19/2009 - Kal Online - 25 Replies Hey^^
i need some help.
i need to know how the packets of the in engine are crypt?
German:
ich muss wissen wie die packets der int engine verschlüsselt sind.
Packets 05/18/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies How can I get the correct packets from the client?