Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] World Conquer Source v2

Discussion on [Release] World Conquer Source v2 within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old 04/17/2020, 18:33   #241

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by emobaba31 View Post
EDİT: I WİLL FİXED. IM SETUP mysql-connector-net-6.6.6.msi PROBLEM FİXED.

AppServ v 8.5.0

Apache 2.4.23
PHP 5.6.26
PHP 7.0.11
MySQL 5.7.15
phpMyAdmin 4.6.4

Error Log here
PHP Code:
2020-04-17 08:49:30 [ERROR] - Could not connect to mysql server.
2020-04-17 08:49:30 [EXCEPTION] - FluentNHibernate.Cfg.FluentConfigurationExceptionAn invalid or incomplete configuration was used while creating a SessionFactoryCheck PotentialReasons collection, and InnerException for more detail.

---> 
NHibernate.HibernateExceptionCould not create the driver from NHibernate.Driver.MySqlDataDriverNHibernateVersion=3.3.1.4000Culture=neutralPublicKeyToken=aa95f207798dfdb4. ---> System.Reflection.TargetInvocationExceptionÖzel durum bir çağırma hedefi tarafından oluşturuldu. ---> System.ArgumentException: İstenen .Net Framework Veri Sağlayıcısı bulunamadı. Yüklü olmayabilir.

konumSystem.Data.Common.DbProviderFactories.GetFactory(String providerInvariantName)

konumNHibernate.Driver.ReflectionBasedDriver..ctor(String providerInvariantNameString driverAssemblyNameString connectionTypeNameString commandTypeName)

konumNHibernate.Driver.MySqlDataDriver..ctor()
   --- &
#304;ç özel durum yığını izlemesinin sonu ---

konumSystem.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType typeBoolean publicOnlyBoolean noCheckBooleancanBeCachedRuntimeMethodHandleInternalctorBooleanbNeedSecurityCheck)

konumSystem.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnlyBoolean skipCheckThisBoolean fillCacheStackCrawlMarkstackMark)

konumSystem.Activator.CreateInstance(Type typeBoolean nonPublic)

konumSystem.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type)

konumNHibernate.Connection.ConnectionProvider.ConfigureDriver(IDictionary`2 settings)
   --- İç özel durum yığını izlemesinin sonu ---
   konum: NHibernate.Connection.ConnectionProvider.ConfigureDriver(IDictionary
`2 settings)

konumNHibernate.Connection.ConnectionProviderFactory.NewConnectionProvider(IDictionary`2 settings)
   konum: NHibernate.Cfg.SettingsFactory.BuildSettings(IDictionary
`2 properties)

konumNHibernate.Cfg.Configuration.BuildSettings()

konumNHibernate.Cfg.Configuration.BuildSessionFactory()

konumFluentNHibernate.Cfg.FluentConfiguration.BuildSessionFactory()
   --- &
#304;ç özel durum yığını izlemesinin sonu ---

konumFluentNHibernate.Cfg.FluentConfiguration.BuildSessionFactory()

konumDB.SessionFactory.CreateLoginFactory() E:\zf\DB\Session Factory.cs içindesatır 126

konumDB.SessionFactory..ctor(String szHostBoolean bIsLoginE:\zf\DB\Session Factory.cs içindesatır 56

konumLoginServer.Program.ServerStartup() E:\zf\LoginServer\Program.cs içindesatır 87 
Copying MySql.Data.Dll to the folder would solve too
Old 04/18/2020, 09:31   #242

Quote:
Originally Posted by pintinho12 View Post
I like the cq_action design because it makes it easier to create events, remove them or update. I don't need to create tons of classes and C# code to create events, makes my executable smaller (which is not an advantage at all) and I can easily follow the code even inside of the server (since I can print it while it executes with a PM character).
You can always call /reloadaction to reaload the server, /reloadtasks or even /reloadnpcs, /reloadgenerators and others to update your server, tho, I still think that updates must be done while server is shutdown so you can backup data and do things safely.
It's okay, depending on how you handle things (like I do on this version of the server) it can be slower, but if you do the correct changes you can make it so fast you wont feel the actions executing.
I don't need to write the same piece of code or thousand of times for every event, If an error is thrown I just need to change it in one place (if it's a code problem) or in the action itself. If you have an manager (like me), you can easily see your events and track problems.
Maybe an scripting language like Lua would be better? Okay, but to be fair, this model doesn't hurt at all. I have all checks in one place and I don't even need to write on cq_actions the requirements for executing something. I can write it on cq_task and it will avoid 5-6 actions of checking if a character is enabled to execute something.
Optmizing the event system on this server actually just depends on how much you know about it.
Since most of the database is from TQ, most of the actions don't care about cq_task, but you can check for money, item, marriage and a lot of other things in 1 row instead of a lot.
My brother is really confused. The system is good but I can't find anythink. You didn't give any information.
I cant find normal monsters drop rate ı removed pheasant cq_action and still drop meteor and drogonball.
I Cant edit emoneyshop ı want to add meteor. ican add. but ı cant buy and not change meteor price.

Thanks for help...
Old 04/19/2020, 04:52   #243

Quote:
My brother is really confused. The system is good but I can't find anythink. You didn't give any information.
I cant find normal monsters drop rate ı removed pheasant cq_action and still drop meteor and drogonball.
I Cant edit emoneyshop ı want to add meteor. ican add. but ı cant buy and not change meteor price.

Thanks for help...
Maybe because they are things that I don't want to make actions handle it?
You could get answers to your questions by just thinking a little bit more.

You can edit emoneyshop, but it's not only in the client. cq_goods for shop and cq_itemtype for prices.
Old 04/19/2020, 07:28   #244

Quote:
Maybe because they are things that I don't want to make actions handle it?
You could get answers to your questions by just thinking a little bit more.

You can edit emoneyshop, but it's not only in the client. cq_goods for shop and cq_itemtype for prices.
Thanks. I am a C # UNITY developer to the coding language. It is an interesting coding language through the database but it works very well. As I said, I don't want db and meteor to fall easily because I will make the game difficult. ım editing itemtype price and emoneyshop but ıdk edit cq_goods
Old 04/19/2020, 08:17   #245

Any idea why the client closes without any errors but doesn't log me in even though the msg server says I am logged in?
Old 04/19/2020, 19:48   #246

Quote:
Thanks. I am a C # UNITY developer to the coding language. It is an interesting coding language through the database but it works very well. As I said, I don't want db and meteor to fall easily because I will make the game difficult. ım editing itemtype price and emoneyshop but ıdk edit cq_goods
cq_goods
owner_id = ID of the NPC
itemtype = self explanatory
moneytype = 0 -> silvers 1 -> CPs
monopoly = 0 normal 1 bound

If you want to change the rates just make something harder then, find BeKill on Monster and change the rates, it's commented

Quote:
Originally Posted by denominator View Post
Any idea why the client closes without any errors but doesn't log me in even though the msg server says I am logged in?
When it happens? If before login, it may be the DH Key Exchange packet. At any time, a packet being sent with an invalid size
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2020, 23:25   #247

Seems to be when it goes to login the game server afaik, tried without any of the patches first then added the patches you recommended
Old 04/20/2020, 15:32   #248

Quote:
Originally Posted by denominator View Post
Seems to be when it goes to login the game server afaik, tried without any of the patches first then added the patches you recommended
The patches would only make a disconnection, if it's closing the client then you'll need to debug sending packet by packet to see what's crashing. Probably something with invalid length
Old 04/20/2020, 16:49   #249

I've been having all kinds of problems with private servers and connecting since having to replace my hard drive. Private server that I was working on before the new hard drive was working 100% but not now soo I'm guessing it is probably something that I'm missing but my PC isn't actually telling me lol. sfc /scannow gave me an error about connecting issues >.<

So I managed to get some 6300 server running and the client logs in but what is really weird is I can only host with a 192.168.0.*** IP o.O Using an external IP refuses to login

Meh it's a stupid firewall issue, all fixed now though
Old 04/21/2020, 10:35   #250

shop price

Quote:
The patches would only make a disconnection, if it's closing the client then you'll need to debug sending packet by packet to see what's crashing. Probably something with invalid length
Whatever I did, the prices don't change!
cq_itemtype prices ı will changed but not work.
and and the player CP's disappears after 2-3 times entry and exit. if you add any cps it all comes back.

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2020, 00:47   #251

hey how run this source please ?
Old 04/28/2020, 14:31   #252

Quote:
Whatever I did, the prices don't change!
cq_itemtype prices ı will changed but not work.
and and the player CP's disappears after 2-3 times entry and exit. if you add any cps it all comes back.

You will have to change the item prices at itemtype.dat.
The prices you are changing are only server side, so you'll see if you buy something (after restart of your server ofcourse) that you only pay 675 instead of 675000.

There are editors on the forums, so use Search for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohanad2001 View Post
hey how run this source please ?
Build it using Visual Studio.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2020, 14:06   #253

Yes but have big bugs this source. When dc character and re-login 2-3 times cps and bound cps is lost.

And get promed rewards not working. Because database cq_action e_money2 not finding game action.

For fix
GameAction.cs
Character.cs
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/03/2020, 18:30   #254

This source have a bug but cannot find the problem yet.

Look the image: (some bosses in same site of dragon city)
Old 05/03/2020, 23:39   #255

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhc View Post
This source have a bug but cannot find the problem yet.

Look the image: (some bosses in same site of dragon city)
It's cq_action, not a source bug. Except for the event engines, mostly everything can be fixed by checking the database.
The action which is spawning Banshees is missing the check if there are already Banshees in the map.
Thanks
1 User