It's cq_action, not a source bug. Except for the event engines, mostly everything can be fixed by checking the database.
The action which is spawning Banshees is missing the check if there are already Banshees in the map.
i have fix it thanks, have another problem, any item usage is in cq_action and i not understand how fix the item 723753 have a error with archer class cannot be used but in other class yes. I would like to understand how cq_action works but for me right now it is a problem to modify that.
i have fix it thanks, have another problem, any item usage is in cq_action and i not understand how fix the item 723753 have a error with archer class cannot be used but in other class yes. I would like to understand how cq_action works but for me right now it is a problem to modify that.
And which item is 723753?
Using the item as a [PM] would help you to see which action was last executed so you can track the issue. The begginer pack does have some checks, so maybe the archer doesn't meet one of them.
Solved lots of issues, but still couldn't get a hand on the Shuriken Vortex issue :P, like it isn't shooting any stars..
Its still in the V2 release you posted somewhere between all the comments.
Can you give me a a little help on where to look? Can fix the issue myself i guess
Finally nice to see someone actually do things tidy, and use the correct names for the NetMsg classes. And not use 1 class to handle every msg type and every msg subtype.
How to solve it, it was a problem with the Loader, now I'm having another problem which is "Missing Packet Handler: 1010 (Length: 28)"
I can't log in after creating the character, if you can help me thank you.
I'm new to this and I'm interested in learning.
Check the PacketType, 1010 is the MsgAction. If the source is a downgraded version, the PacketType may be using the ID 10010 (for versions above 5165 i guess)
Pintinho, first of all, massive thanks for your awesome project and patience on this thread, you are incredibly helpful.
Using all the latest versions for mysql, appserv etc. The client I am using is 5517
Getting some errors, both when executing loginserver and msgserver that I haven't been able to solve (I am pretty much a noob, but love the steep learning curve). Looks like they are linked and similar to what tiokill experienced recently
Loginserver:
System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoBind(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Bind(EndPoint localEP)
at ServerCore.Networking.Sockets.AsynchronousServerSo cket.Bind(String ipAddress, Int32 port) in C:...\ServerCore\Networking\Sockets\Asynchronous Server Socket.cs:line 113
System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): An invalid argument was supplied
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Listen(Int32 backlog)
at ServerCore.Networking.Sockets.AsynchronousServerSo cket.Listen(Int32 backlog) in C:...\ServerCore\Networking\Sockets\Asynchronous Server Socket.cs:line 130
- Server is ready for connections...
Pintinho, first of all, massive thanks for your awesome project and patience on this thread, you are incredibly helpful.
Using all the latest versions for mysql, appserv etc. The client I am using is 5517
Getting some errors, both when executing loginserver and msgserver that I haven't been able to solve (I am pretty much a noob, but love the steep learning curve). Looks like they are linked and similar to what tiokill experienced recently
Loginserver:
System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoBind(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Bind(EndPoint localEP)
at ServerCore.Networking.Sockets.AsynchronousServerSo cket.Bind(String ipAddress, Int32 port) in C:...\ServerCore\Networking\Sockets\Asynchronous Server Socket.cs:line 113
System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): An invalid argument was supplied
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Listen(Int32 backlog)
at ServerCore.Networking.Sockets.AsynchronousServerSo cket.Listen(Int32 backlog) in C:...\ServerCore\Networking\Sockets\Asynchronous Server Socket.cs:line 130
- Server is ready for connections...
[RELEASE]Conquer Emulator Source 5165 11/22/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 29 Replies Latest Version: v1.0.0
Last Updated: 07:37AM 29/07 2010
This is a small project in NewestCOServer.
Why this?
To make a better NewestCOServer source.
Ive deleted alot things so far and started building things up.
I will work on this time after time, untill it will be good :)
Hope you find this useful
[Release] Conquer Source 08/23/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 1 Replies Heya.
Since wrong people got ahold of this (immature kids, ofcourse) I decided to release it.
It's a source which base was made by Tanel, and was rewritten and continued by me.
I will not say that the coding in this source is great, because it's sure not. I stopped developing somewhere in 2008, so it's poorly coded in some places, but it has the basic stuffs + some more.
Here's a little list to give you a little information: