Discussion on ProjectX V5 (Aka. Codename CandyConquer) - 5517 Source within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.
CandyConquer is the base source for ProjectX V5 and it's based around patch 5517.
It's currently playable, but has some missing features that would be up to you to implement.
It uses MSSQL with a custom ORM implementation. The whole source is documented and kept in a user-friendly structure. It should be fairly easy to work with. It's not a fully featured or bugless source, but it's definitely better than my previous sources, both in terms of design, stability and maintainability. As it is now it should be able to be used to write a runable private server, if you're willing to put a little effort into it. It has a neat runtime-compilation implementation that is used for different stuff throughout the source such as commands, npcs, item-usage and tournaments.
These are the current major features:
Character Creation : v1.2.1
Movement : v1.2.1
Chat : v1.2.1
Teams : v1.2.1
Guilds : v1.2.1
Combat (Physical, Magic, Ranged.) : v1.2.1
Warehouses + Password Protection : v1.2.1
Guild Houses (Comes with a shared warehouse for the whole guild) : v1.2.1
Player Houses (Players can have an apartment/house per city.) : v1.2.1
Composition : v1.2.1
Dura : v1.2.1
Met/Db/Repair Upgrade in TC : v1.2.1
Monsters : v1.2.1
Drops : v1.2.1
Guards (Including reviver-guards etc.) : v1.2.1
Nobility : v1.2.1
ArenaQualifier : v1.2.1
Tournament System (Team Death Match is implemented as an example.) : v1.2.1
Trade : v1.2.1
Command System (dc + teleport is implemented as examples. Commands have prefixes (/, @, # and .) : v1.2.1
Weather (Complex weather system with time triggers / map triggers / season triggers) : v1.2.1
Localization (Players can have different languages tied to them which will display ingame messages in their chosen languages. As of now English is only implemented.) : v1.2.1
To compile the project you must only compile "AuthApi" and "WorldApi", because the scripts are added with sub projects as a part of the solution, which makes "Build all" unavailable. You can of course just delete the script projects if you wish to enable it again, but then you must go to the database in each scripts folder and modify them through there. Note: You don't need to compile the scripts projects at all since they get compiled during runtime when the server starts, new scripts are added or existing scripts are modified/deleted.
Too much effort, lol. Got no time to read it all, but it looks promising and kinda complicated. Honestly, why is it so organised? xD
Because in the end of the day I'll be using this source for a server, so I wanted a design that satisfied me and how I want to be able to maintain the source in the future.
Because in the end of the day I'll be using this source for a server, so I wanted a design that satisfied me and how I want to be able to maintain the source in the future.
That's all that really matters when it's your project.
I tried to carry out the settings but always the error.
you can help me???
No. Nobody can help you because you told us nothing. That leads me to believe that you didn't google whatever error you got either, and that you're going to create even more spam than you're making now. But go ahead, post the error you're having and maybe we can help you.
No. Nobody can help you because you told us nothing. That leads me to believe that you didn't google whatever error you got either, and that you're going to create even more spam than you're making now. But go ahead, post the error you're having and maybe we can help you.
Sorry, but this and the error that is happening , previously had happened to the localizations , stats settings , DMAPs but could correct .. but this tried and did not work.
Sorry, but this and the error that is happening , previously had happened to the localizations , stats settings , DMAPs but could correct .. but this tried and did not work.
Completely out of curiosity, was the IP previously used before you released this an external IP? If I use my external, it throws an error, however if I use my local (192.168..) it seems to work.
Edit: This isn't anything to do with ports. I'm uncertain bc I've used it before on another source without problems. I figured since it is my router's internet-facing address it may not want to bind, but still confused
help me source 5517 plz :( 10/20/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 11 Replies http://img5.pimp-my-profile.com/i57/5/9/30/f_a9b54 b44b2ca.jpg
hello need help with that mistake a person who knows how
repair it if you could tell me how to fix it
I will appreciate endlessly only error is that I
Please ask him to give me help with that
58 errors and error screen time GameState.cs 842 help me plz :(
i have problem in Source 5517 04/04/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies i have problem in consol
look i need fixd
Server Fully Ready Enjoy.
No~Love has logged on. {5.46.218.229}
Twisted has logged on. {5.49.120.158}
[Dev][PVP]ProjectX - Patch 5517+ - No ninjas/monks 03/01/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 84 Replies http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss347/PhoeNix4R eal/projectxlogo.png
Opening: March. (Not sure when exactly, but those are the times set for now.)
Okay as I requested the other development thread closed as I could not update it, because of my main account being banned, then I thought I'd make a new thread with updated information about the server. :rolleyes:.
First of all I would like to say a few things about what have happened etc.
Well as some of you know KraHen joined us, but...
SOURCE 5517 SHUTDOWN 12/21/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies ----Exception message----
Source array was not long enough. Check srcIndex and length, and the array's lower bounds.
----End of exception message----
----Stack trace----
at System.Array.Copy(Array sourceArray, Int32 sourceIndex, Array destinationArray, Int32 destinationIndex, Int32 length, Boolean reliable)
at System.Collections.Generic.Queue`1.SetCapacity(Int 32 capacity)
at System.Collections.Generic.Queue`1.Enqueue(T item)
at...