Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 15:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GUIDE]How to set your project to 32bit only

Discussion on [GUIDE]How to set your project to 32bit only within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old 12/05/2009, 00:42   #16

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huseby View Post
Im taking some courses on a collage within IT, and it gives me access to MSDNAA, so i get all kinda software for free.
That pluss im working as an IT apprentice on the same collage, that also gives me access to MSDNAA.
Ah, then yeah for you and you only (well and me and anyone else who has access to the MSDN), you can download a copy for free.

But for anyone who isnt a member you cannot get the full version for free.
Old 12/05/2009, 04:56   #17

elite*gold: 0
i do believe i'm a member but not sure, i registered to my hs lol. Couldn't you guys jus upload a 32 bit version for us?
Old 12/05/2009, 12:07   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by oden17 View Post
i do believe i'm a member but not sure, i registered to my hs lol. Couldn't you guys jus upload a 32 bit version for us?
The source is neither 32bit nor 64bit, its just source, when its compiled its built to a certain platform (32/64/both).

So i cant upload a specifically 32bit source, because your compiler will just compile it in both mode, which then if your on a 64bit machine will run in 64bit mode.

So if you wanted to have a .exe which was just 32bit, then yeah i could upload that, but you wouldnt be able to make any changes to it.
Old 12/05/2009, 17:33   #19

hi guys i was wondering can u make a ee for 64 bit because that is wat my vista is :/
Old 12/05/2009, 17:42   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by royboy01 View Post
hi guys i was wondering can u make a ee for 64 bit because that is wat my vista is :/
make a ee???

Quote:
The source is neither 32bit nor 64bit, its just source, when its compiled its built to a certain platform (32/64/both).

So i cant upload a specifically 32bit source, because your compiler will just compile it in both mode, which then if your on a 64bit machine will run in 64bit mode.

So if you wanted to have a .exe which was just 32bit, then yeah i could upload that, but you wouldnt be able to make any changes to it.
o, ok wasn't sure, thank you for clearing that up. Guess the only way to do this is either buy or get a cracked version :P
Old 12/05/2009, 18:14   #21

i know that this is a newb question but can someone get on tv wit me and help me i am so confused
Old 12/05/2009, 19:21   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by royboy01 View Post
i know that this is a newb question but can someone get on tv wit me and help me i am so confused
send me a Private Message with your TV info and what you exactly need help with.
Old 12/05/2009, 22:55   #23

If anyone has express and doesn't want to pay 200-700 dollars private message me i will tell you how to make it work.
Old 12/06/2009, 02:44   #24

This works good hopefully i wont incounter the problem
Thanks you Korvac for this wonderfull guide =)
Old 12/09/2009, 14:54   #25

woop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
Yeah i got kinda tired of telling everyone to do it, i thought it was about time someone did a guide for it lol.

tyvvm
Old 12/12/2009, 17:24   #26

Exclamation

Quote:
This is a simple short guide to show people how to force their projects to build in 32bit and fix any libeay32.dll issues they may be encountering.

Please note: If your using express edition then this isnt an option for you as it is disabled.
why man u say it don't work on express ?? i disagree u can enable it so easy in Express edition take alook at mine

u see it's enabled and working on 64bit and 32 bit ,,, so if anyone want to know how to enable it just send me privet message and am gonna tell u the steps ,,,lol
Old 12/12/2009, 18:14   #27

my vb2008 was totally free. i thought i got the full one but maybe not :P
Old 12/12/2009, 18:39   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroCooL-ViP View Post
why man u say it don't work on express ?? i disagree u can enable it so easy in Express edition take alook at mine, u see it's enabled and working on 64bit and 32 bit ,,, so if anyone want to know how to enable it just send me privet message and am gonna tell u the steps ,,,lol
I was told that you werent able to, please post the steps here so that i can update the guide.
Old 12/12/2009, 23:29   #29

Quote:
I was told that you werent able to, please post the steps here so that i can update the guide.
Is this of any use?
Quote:
1. Go to Tools | Options...
2. Select the "Projects and Solutions" node in the tree.
3. Check the "Show advanced build configurations" checkbox

Note: If the above doesn't make sense there's an additional step you need to take between #'s 2 and three:

Make sure that the "Show All Settings" check box is checked in the options form (below the box that displays the tree view). By default the top level nodes visible in the tree view are: Environment, Text Editor and Debugging. Once you check the "Show All Settings" box you will see the Project and Solutions node as well as Database Tools and Windows Form Designer).
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2009, 23:57   #30

Ok xD glade that i can help here it is :

in VC# Express edition Go to Tools | Options... and
1-check the "Show all settings" box
2-Select the "Projects and Solutions" node in the tree.
3-Check the "Show advanced build configurations" checkbox.

like this screen

The Configuration Manager should now be enabled.xD

hope that will help alot of ppl ;-)
Thanks
1 User