Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 13:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide]How to set up a Private Server using KoS Source(Hamachi)

Discussion on [Guide]How to set up a Private Server using KoS Source(Hamachi) within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old 12/02/2008, 01:41   #46

elite*gold: 0
This is not a noob team ...
Old 12/02/2008, 01:43   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolmaster123 View Post
Im not in this noobteam
Lawl, if this team is a `noobteam`, give me the word for something around 8 ranks below `noobteam`, and thats what you have.

Zane may not be perfect, but he's learning.
At least he doesn't lie about it like a good 75% of this forum.
Old 12/02/2008, 01:46   #48

i saw some post about lolmaster he is not the thrustablest guy here eh?

And about the coding skills , well nobody is perfect (just hybrid xD)
Old 12/02/2008, 01:48   #49

No,
this is not a noob team.NOBODY is perfect at coding.They cant do everything perfectly right and never get any errors.Almost everyone on this forum is just learning and sometimes it makes it hard when people say they`re pro and just flame everyone
Old 12/02/2008, 01:49   #50

MAN I CANNOT FIGURE THIS OUT.. IVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS FOR DAYS FOR NOTHING.
Old 12/02/2008, 01:53   #51

dont use caps >,< and its easy to use just use hamachi..
Old 12/02/2008, 02:04   #52

ok heres the site.I know its Lame but idc itll do till someone makes a new one.Whoever is in the team msn me and ill tell you details to site and forum
Link back to epvp is on main page

Old 12/02/2008, 02:06   #53

Ffs, his name was samehvan >_>
Old 12/02/2008, 02:09   #54

ya i know im an idiot
Old 12/02/2008, 02:11   #55

Checking in, sweet mother of cows, there was a lot of arguing going on xD.

well non the less i have to thank the ones who defended me... Thank you =)

2ndly, Thanks Plasma for making the site, i personally would prefer a freewebs eerr "webs" now lol, site but thats me personally, once we get a good sturdy team started, we'll ask what they like best.

I may be team leader, but i like the input on everyone.

but yea what ever, most of us are under 21... we have plenty of time... excluding school... but what ever after i get through these last 3 weeks of school for the 1st semester, then i'll be able to jump back on with full force on things again.

as for the team members, all that i ask now, is to try to bring more people in. I personally do not care if they're newbies, just dont bring in noobs. Newbies = potential, and can become good coders over time. Noobs, will only leech us and slow us down. Thats my theory anyways.

Do what you do peeps. Have a nice night... on to math homework -_-...
Old 12/02/2008, 02:15   #56

tao,ur made admin.If you can acess admin panel msn me at and ill give u pass

I know what you mean about school zane.Im at school from 8-3,hunting from 3:30-5:30,Doing homework for like 10 min lmao,Then on here for rest of night

Another thing if you have time please vote for my moderator position for the runescape section,as it desperatley needs it.All opinions welcome

Edit-Made a Private team section in forum to discuss and post pre-releases
Old 12/02/2008, 04:41   #57

can i join cuz i have nothing to do every single night except play cod4 or watch the forums and i can learn over time.o yeah hi zane my name is zane too lol.
Old 12/02/2008, 04:47   #58

This Source Good But Many NPCS dont Work

and No Skills Work No Mobs Move

if any one can Code this MY MSn is

and where the BackUP for this Source
Old 12/02/2008, 05:24   #59

Zane would you let me join I would like to help and learn more about coding as i have coded simple stuff 32 bit games fable hacks AutoIT... ive done a lil with conquer compared to the rest of you all prolly.

and another thang i was wondering some sources use MYsql, navicat, appserv. and ones like the LOTF and this source uses... a window that listens to the address... what exactly is the difference. Its got my intrigued.
Old 12/02/2008, 07:20   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchiz2212 View Post
can i join cuz i have nothing to do every single night except play cod4 or watch the forums and i can learn over time.o yeah hi zane my name is zane too lol.
from this moment on im known as "the Black Zane", nah im just kiddin, cool, you're the 3rd person i've met with the same name, 4 that i know of.

Sure you can join, as i said its completely open to everyone... except noobs... Newbs yes, noobs no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boonhood3 View Post
This Source Good But Many NPCS dont Work

and No Skills Work No Mobs Move

if any one can Code this MY MSn is

and where the BackUP for this Source
... what the (english accent) bloody `ell are yah talkin` bout lad!... skills do work... just not all of them,

in a matter of fact, i looked through the .cs files and found the spells... a lot more of them are "coded" in the source, but not coded into a learning command... now the part that is coded, im not sure it 100% works =/. but dont care want to test it later.

about the mobs... you phail at reading... (yes phail, not fail... phail is worst).

-also i wouldnt recommend adding this guy... if the team is being made to code it... and he wants you to add him to talk about coding it... you have a leecher on your hands!... in my opinions anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cahanf View Post
Zane would you let me join I would like to help and learn more about coding as i have coded simple stuff 32 bit games fable hacks AutoIT... ive done a lil with conquer compared to the rest of you all prolly.

and another thang i was wondering some sources use MYsql, navicat, appserv. and ones like the LOTF and this source uses... a window that listens to the address... what exactly is the difference. Its got my intrigued.
I could of sworn i replied to one of the pms you sent me =/, sure come on in. Bring up a source study it, and edit it. Thats how i learn. The e-books are good, but are a waste of my time personally, i like hands on experience.

find what suits you and extort... EXTORT IT LIKE A BRITISH NANNY DAMNIT!

-Zane Blalock-