Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 08:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide]How to set up a Private Server using KoS Source(Hamachi)

Discussion on [Guide]How to set up a Private Server using KoS Source(Hamachi) within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old 12/02/2008, 14:23   #61

elite*gold: 0
Ok, well it seems some are interested in joining this project, so you can count me in. Just keep in mind, I don't want to work with a bunch of immature nitwits, lol. So if fighting between the team starts, I'm out.

Due to complications of pure annoyance, I have removed my email. If you can PM me you email Zane, I'll add you, then add others in the project after.

And I'll probably be the oldest member on the team, just a heads up. ><
Old 12/02/2008, 15:33   #62

elite*gold: 20
nothing happens when im trying to connect what am im doing wrong?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nothing.jpg (145.2 KB, 25 views)
Old 12/02/2008, 20:27   #63

I can do some Client Edits for you, I can add some mobs and stuff. I cant actually run the server on my computer because i got Vista but ill have a dam good try at it and see if i can get it working in vista. I'm not very experienced in programming in general but i have learnt a bit of C# (still quite noobie )

If ya have MSN Add me

If ya have Yahoo don't add me because my comp don't like MSN -> Yahoo chat for no reason at all...
Old 12/02/2008, 22:04   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoieJones90 View Post
nothing happens when im trying to connect what am im doing wrong?
i can see your problem already... by your taskbar...

NO VISTA >_<
-----------------
also, to fix this MSN/YAHOO stuff, since i dont like msn, and most online people dont like yahoo... dont know why... eh, i'll set up an online chat.

simple enough, i'll make chat mods and what not so that we can get rid of noobs who arnt helping in any way what so ever...

@ Incariuz, are ya willing to take up the top position? seems like you're the obvious choice to me. At any rate, glad to have ya on board regardless.

-Zane Blalock-
Old 12/02/2008, 23:00   #65

Good idea with the chat thing,but please at least stay head of the project beings you have been with it for so long
Old 12/03/2008, 00:19   #66

Most sources work on vista, people just don't know how to use it I guess...
Infamous develops AcidCO on vista >_>
Old 12/03/2008, 00:29   #67

Me take the top spot? Like second in command type deal? lol, I don't know about that. Atm I have no life (as in more time on my hands then I need), so I can probably put a good portion into this. I'll mainly try to add to all different aspects of this though, I'll just need a day or 2 to actually scim through the entire source, see how certain things currently function, etc... Just keep in mind I'm still learning a bunch of stuff. Using LOTF as my practise source. I have to fix one issue with it right now, while I'm attempting to figure out all the details to adding completely custom skills with unique names and ID's, buttons etc... That way I can start on developing new classes. I'll try and change some of my current creations to fit into this though, and hopefully bring more as time progresses. Blah Blah Blah, I'm starting to ramble.

Anyway, just a question. Are we going to be hosting a new server for us all to basically develope/test on without having to worry about players? Or are we going to use a server you already have running?
Old 12/03/2008, 02:30   #68

@Plasma
Didnt mean take my spot... i ment 2nd lol...

@Tao
The samehvan source has never worked with vista excluding the small group of people who succeeded in converting it. =/

@Incariuz
Ah come`onnnnnn.... Come`onnnnnn (peter griffen's voice) anyways, if ya dont want 2nd spot, thats cool, im glad to have ya period. And theres no rush... unlike the other teams before this one, the main thing that led to their disband was the fact they were rushing...

Like i've stated previously, i'm only here for practice... i just decided to make some people happy while on my merry way, by giving them what ever comes out of this, so take all the time ya need.... dont take to long =Þ
==============================================
As for the server hosting question, i may have KoS up, but i have to see how my computer does with the server running 24/7, and of course since its winter, and im in Georgia, a lot of heat energy is on... and my brother is always causing a breaker to switch off... = server gets immaturely shut down, which can result in character lost and all that good stuff.

if you guys want me to host one anyways, sure... just dont expect me to have it on 24/7 or go out of my way just to fix a problem.
Old 12/10/2008, 05:37   #69

ok guys, ... sweet jesus i have to much stuff to do lol

anyways we made a new site for the project source.

enjoy, forum built in, site under major construction.
Old 12/10/2008, 11:20   #70

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
Seems like this source is a competely disaster, or well, not disaster but about nothing done. That would be really funny fixing it up to an stable and great source, besides im sick of LOTF. If you need a coder im in.

Emme
Old 12/10/2008, 11:25   #71

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
Sorry for double posting but this is not an edit and it has nothing to do with my previous post:

Got sick of that freewebs site,so I made the link a little different,hope you enjoy:

Emme
Old 12/11/2008, 00:14   #72

nice man, you're gona have to teach me how to do that one day.

and by all means i would love it if you joined the team, i need someone who can run it when im not around. And of course you dont have to worry about any credit stealing =p people already know i dont code much in C# xD.

also, thats the site for my personal server, the site for the project team is . if i posted mine instead sorry, or if you were just helping out by getting a personal domain, then then hell yea thank ya lol.

-Question-
is that .tk site just using the same css and html as the freewebs one (you took the code and put it on .tk) or did you some how code it, since you're uber, to connect to the freewebs site. so any changes i make to the freewebs, will it show on .tk?

kinda lazy to test it on my on atm.

.... anyways, thanks emme.
Old 12/11/2008, 02:23   #73

he just registered a .tk and path-forwarded it to the free webs
Old 12/11/2008, 03:42   #74

ah, well time for me to get acquainted with .tk xD

i remember them from a few years ago, but at that time, they were just major ad dumpers.
Old 12/11/2008, 04:19   #75

Well, im getting some errors but w/e...

ill try this source when get better