Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Advertising > CO2 PServer Archive
You last visited: Today at 20:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Redux Interserver Network] The Best Low Rate Classic Conquer Experience

Discussion on [Redux Interserver Network] The Best Low Rate Classic Conquer Experience within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/09/2015, 18:31   #31

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
More updates! Clearing things up for new players and creating new dueling options for those who are already 130.

-Local Arena re-added
-Removed interserver event notifications
-PVP event notifications are now sent as broadcasts and you may use /pvp to join
-Players now have 2 minutes to join pvp waiting rooms rather than 1 minute.
-Added pvp stat tracking to arena/jail maps
-New players gain 24 hours VIP from monster exterminator quest
-Unlimited stamina active in jail between XX:00 and XX:29
-Unlimited stamina active in arena between XX:30 and XX:59
-Remote warehouse now works for depositing/withdrawing gold
-Increased poison blade activation rate
-Increased reflect activation for warriors only (other classes unchanged)
-Tweaked gem gambler in market rates
-Fixed issue with healing rain reviving dead targets
-Fixed DB drop notification msg
-Multiple small bugfixes

Old 06/12/2015, 23:24   #32

-Corrected bless/tort gem calculations
-Tortoise gem cap increased to 72% from 50%
-Reflect rate lowered to 8% from 10%
-Reflect rate for pure warriors increased to 12%
-Players wearing shields have a 15% chance to block auto attacks from bow
-WaterLord respawn time lowered to 15 min from 20
-Corrected issues where stigma was having too small of an effect in archer pvp damage
-Deputies may now repair GW gates
-Slightly buffed freeze arrow activation rate (6% up from 5%)
-Added ViperFang skill book (no class restriction)
-ViperFang/ScentSword/FastBlade all start level 4
-Tweaked weapon skill damages
-Hook Skill: Causes small amount of poison damage over 4 seconds
-Axe Skill: Causes brief lockout of jumps/attacks (may still walk/run)
-Hammer Skill: Causes brief lockout of jumps/attacks (may still walk/run)
-Fixed issue where Xp shield/stigma was not removed on death
-Test fix for friend chat not working sometimes
-Added normal gem storage NPC (storehouse in market)
-Added BullySuit garment to mall
-Town Guard damage buffed
-Virtue Points can be claimed for exp every 24hr by 130+ players
-Event start notifications now go to all players
-Fixed a small bug with plvling exp
-Guild member lists should display properly now
-VIPCodex properly added from starting quest now
-Arrows may now be reloaded while flying
-Arena now costs 1k silver to enter
-Remote warehouse allows gold to be added/removed properly now
-Remaining classic hair styles added to phoenix castle npc
Old 06/14/2015, 16:29   #33

elite*gold: 0
First of all, its deff not for you to decide if its the best "classic experience" out there... youre doing exactly the same what all "eggy servers" are doing where you love to flame at so badly...

Second, you tell us it "remains" the best server yet you say "currently out there" within the same sentence.

Dont hate me for pointing this out, i do the same as youre doing to other servers yet youre making the same advertisement mistakes.

Anyways will test this "classic experience" again and will post a fair review on this server.

Btw i have a question, youre telling us both servers are exactly the same besides they are hosted on 2 different places, why would you advertise both servers instead of just offering em as the same ans just advertise that there is a eu and a usa server?
Old 06/14/2015, 17:01   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pax.GFX View Post
First of all, its deff not for you to decide if its the best "classic experience" out there...
It's the least buggy, most stable, most featured, most 'accurate' classic server currently hosted while also offering the highest level of player support of any server I've seen.

Can you honestly deny that? Unless something new has popped up then it is a valid statement.

Quote:
Second, you tell us it "remains" the best server yet you say "currently out there" within the same sentence.
Just because we are the best on the market doesn't mean I'm going to claim we're the best to ever exist. There have been some truly awesome private servers in the past but currently there are almost no servers I'd consider even remotely playable.

Quote:
Btw i have a question, youre telling us both servers are exactly the same besides they are hosted on 2 different places, why would you advertise both servers instead of just offering em as the same ans just advertise that there is a eu and a usa server?

Because we don't currently allow transfers between the two servers and they opened on different dates. They are identical in every way but by splitting them into two unique, completely separate servers in terms of naming, branding, website, etcetc it reduces the number of players who want things like full transfers

Everyone's welcome to your opinion but you seem to just be really butthurt. Point me to one server I've flamed where it wasn't justified. If you use a source you copypasted/downloaded/bought/leached from somewhere, made a few horrible looking graphics or npc edits and host it going "OMG BEST SERVER ALL TIME COME NOW" then you deserve to have your ass ripped apart and your server laughed at.

I have never once in my time on epvp claimed to be the best programmer of all time or that no one else could create something better than me (exact opposite) but right now the only active developers I'm aware of who can even be given the title developer would be occularis, angelius, fang, tannel? (not sure he changes names and I never talk to him) and maybe 1-2 others who I've not seen any public dev from.

Now: if you have actual complaints or feedback about the server itself, I'd absolutely LOVE to hear it. I treat this server as a job. I run it as professionally as I can and I do my best to think about the implications of changes as I make them. Can't claim I do a perfect job but I am always, always on the lookout for further changes and improvements that can be made.

PS: The only thing I can think of is you're complaining that I'd list something as 'the best' without offering further info. That's totally my bad. I had intended to create a video trailer documenting some of the unique features which I keep failing to do. I'll see about whipping up some more promotional material for the original post when I am finished with my next main update.
Old 06/14/2015, 17:28   #35

I noticed already that this server is proffesionally developed, im deff not disagreeing that, i also noticed its ONE OF THE most stable servers at the moment.
I disagree with the fact that you are saying it remains the best.
Also i readed about features/events that are never seen in the retail 5017 co patch wich wouldnt make this the best classic 5017 experience, since they arent classic.

Im deff not "butthurt",why would you even think that? Cuz i dont praise your server/codes like most here on epvp are doing?

I also never said that you claimed to be the best coder? youre obviously not... Maybe at this moment within this small epvp co community you are but further then that, deff not.

I also never said that your flames are incorrect at other threads? Just pointing out that im giving you a thread review like you are doing to others, for some reason nobody corrected you yet.

Idk why you took time to type all those pointless offtopic things but it was deff time waisted.

Like i said before i will completely test this server and i will make a fair server review, since you would love to get one & it wont go down anytime soon for sure so its worth making one i guess.

Anyways dont take it personally & dont go offtopic next time please and you still havent replyed to the fact you advertise this as a server wich will remain the best server?
Old 06/14/2015, 17:41   #36

Quote:
I noticed already that this server is proffesionally developed, im deff not disagreeing that, i also noticed its ONE OF THE most stable servers at the moment.
I disagree with the fact that you are saying it remains the best.
Also i readed about features/events that are never seen in the retail 5017 co patch wich wouldnt make this the best classic 5017 experience, since they arent classic.

Im deff not "butthurt",why would you even think that? Cuz i dont praise your server/codes like most here on epvp are doing?

I also never said that you claimed to be the best coder? youre obviously not... Maybe at this moment within this small epvp co community you are but further then that, deff not.

I also never said that your flames are incorrect at other threads? Just pointing out that im giving you a thread review like you are doing to others, for some reason nobody corrected you yet.

Idk why you took time to type all those pointless offtopic things but it was deff time waisted.

Like i said before i will completely test this server and i will make a fair server review, since you would love to get one & it wont go down anytime soon for sure so its worth making one i guess.

Anyways dont take it personally & dont go offtopic next time please and you still havent replyed to the fact you advertise this as a server wich will remain the best server?
I do my best to reply to all inquiries about the server and was confused as to how it wouldn't be a true statement that it's the best classic server out there currently and that we are working hard to make sure we stay that way.

The only other classic server that even exists these days is conquer-classic. Every other classic server has either shut down or has no player base.

When your competition is literally one server, it's pretty easy to call yourself the best and have it be correct.

PS: Classic just means "no battle power, no new classes". Anything past that is personal preference honestly.
Old 06/14/2015, 18:10   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
I do my best to reply to all inquiries about the server and was confused as to how it wouldn't be a true statement that it's the best classic server out there currently and that we are working hard to make sure we stay that way.

The only other classic server that even exists these days is conquer-classic. Every other classic server has either shut down or has no player base.

(Pax.GFX) Within the epvp co community, Yes idd you are correct, but once you start checking xtremetop100, other voting sites, other forums & multiple foreign forums then you are deff incorrect.

When your competition is literally one server, it's pretty easy to call yourself the best and have it be correct.

(Pax.GFX) idd you are correct but that isnt the situation right now? there are multiple classic aimed servers at this moment. You should have said "Server aimed for a classic gameplay - Best server seen on Elitepvpers! We are the best & hopefully we stay the best!" (or something like that) since like i stated above, you can idd call yourself the best classic server "within the epvp co community" but further then that no, havent seen any review on youtube by any gaming channel yet about this server & yes even mmohut & tons of other gaming channels do private servers once they accomplished a good name or are very well known.

PS: Classic just means "no battle power, no new classes". Anything past that is personal preference honestly.

(Pax.GFX) Seriously? I totally disagree with you, and you disagreed with yourself aswell before, there are tons of server with no BP & only the 5 original classes if we call every server with no bp & only the 5 original classes a classic server then how can you say that conquer-classic & your server are the only classic server out there?
Anyways you've done good work with this server, some things are just not true wich i pointed em out for you in the hope you correct your mistakes.

ps, i bet once you choosed to put "the best" in your servers thread title, you werent the only classic server out there.

Anyways keep up the good work, can't wait testing this server.
Old 06/15/2015, 04:17   #38

If you really bothered checking the almost classic servers out there you'd know that they are really scarce and either dead or almost dead, so yeah he can call it the best classic experience right now, all servers in xtreme top are either modern or has no players.
Old 06/15/2015, 13:10   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuDe_eg View Post
If you really bothered checking the almost classic servers out there you'd know that they are really scarce and either dead or almost dead, so yeah he can call it the best classic experience right now, all servers in xtreme top are either modern or has no players.
Have you even checked xtremetop100 yourself...
Within the top 5 there are 2 classic servers already, united generals also offers modern and classic besides that the conquer development world is bigger then xtremetop100 & elitepvpers...
Old 06/15/2015, 14:11   #40

Quote:
Within the top 5 there are 2 classic servers already, united generals also offers modern and classic besides that the conquer development world is bigger then xtremetop100 & elitepvpers...
ug's classic server has been dead for so long now, check it out for yourself and don't get me wrong here I'm totally against noobs bashing, but when he says it's the best classic experience out there for now it's true, also point me in the direction to find eu classic servers and I will be grateful.
Old 06/15/2015, 14:54   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
New update is live.

Changes may be a bit disruptive to those who have worked hard on their melee taos and we don't in any way want to ruin them as a class but the fact is, weapon skills were calculating incorrectly. That's been fixed and now we can re-balance as needed to create better balance.

-Fixed weapon skill calculation issue
-Adjusted 2h weapon skills (wand buffed, glave/halb/poleaxe/longhammer nerfed)
-Adjusted 1h weapon skills (scepter/dagger/hammer/axe/whip/hook buffed)
-Adjusted magic resist calculation (proper one now. Slightly higher dmg taken as a result)
-Added gem gambler NPC to use up some worthless refined gems ppl have mined
-Removed poison blade activation from herc/fb/weapon skills (single target skills and melee hits only now, no double dmg psn blade hits!)

Will continue to adjust as needed to make sure we're not 'killing off' any classes.

We understand our few dedicated warrior players were heavily relying on that poison blade proc so we're going to have to think of a few tweaks we can make to them to bring them back up a touch in terms of strength level. More info on that coming throughout the week once changes settle down and I talk to our warriors about it.

This will also likely lead to us making ViperFang work for all classes as melee waters are no longer 'broken over powered'.
keep it up , pro .
Old 06/15/2015, 21:36   #42

Dueling arena is live!

-Added 1v1 dueling system
-Adjusted magic dmg vs high resist targets
-Fixed town guard dmg vs monsters
-Increased Headgear, Bow and Earring droprate
-Lowered 2h droprate
-Added confirmation when using VIP scrolls
-Fixed a bug with self healing exp
-Added login error if you are using an outdated client (reminder to auto patch)
-Slightly buffed Mana/HP backsword activation rate
-Fixed issue with freeze arrow causing players to be 'stuck' unable to revive
-Fixed issue where dying in transformation would bug your max hp/mana
-Increased lucky time charge speed
-Increased lucky time hunting rates
-Ganoderma/Titan now has a small chance to drop EmptyFlasks
-EmptyFlask can be combined with refined gems to create a HatefulToken
-HatefulToken can be used to downlevel a SINGLE piece of equipped gear
-Enabled HatefulTokens for use
-Fixed numerous small bugs

Quote:
I don't want to be seen as 'talking shit' about servers that could be viewed as my competition but I'm only aware of two servers on top100 that advertise themselves as classic and have an even moderately active player base. Both of those servers are running the same source (conquer-classic) which I previously mentioned as the only comparable server to us. There's pros and cons of both, I've heard good things I've heard bad things. I'm staying out of that debate.

It's my opinion though that our server is more featured, less buggy and better run than those two servers (which are 5165 based sources). I'll leave the debate at that though as there will always be some level of personal favoritism towards your own work.
Old 06/17/2015, 00:40   #43

-Reworked PVP event rewards and AFK detection
-Added 1st, 2nd, 3rd place rewards to all PVP events
-FB/SS can no longer hit entire stacks of players
-FB/SS no longer starts on your own characters position
-Added /debugfb command to view FB hitbox
-Added cooldown between using fireworks
-Price of EXP potions increased to 50cp each
-Monster Exterminator quests now give double exp time when completed
-Reduced max storable superman/cyclone duration to 40s from 90s/li>
-1v1 duels no longer deal damage
-Fixed bug where players could join PVP events while already in a duel
-Dash temporarily requires level 120 to learn
-Fixed issues with casting lucky time closing player shops
-Added dual client version support
Old 06/19/2015, 21:14   #44

-Angled FB/SS range has been fixed/increased
-Dash has been temporarily disabled
-Gano/Titan now drops exp pots 100% of the time
-Gano/Titan has increased defense/dodge
-Fixed bug where players could force others into dueling them
-Fixed bug with TG stakes/GW gate
-Added /clearores VIP command
-Increased CloudDiamond droprate
-Increased market warehouse storage limit to 40
-Added secondary market warehouses to VIP remote warehouse
-Added MANY new garments to the client (unlocked at future date)

As a heads up. Garments have all been removed from the shopping mall.

Each week the winner of GW gets to request 1 garment to be added (one from NA, one from EU). A maximum of 12 requested garments will be added to the shop with the oldest requests cycling out over time.

A full list of garments can be viewed at

Old 06/21/2015, 18:43   #45

Quote:
Not sure what you're on about, but is your definition by classic mean having and only having the feature that were in Co 1.0 ?

Not sure if i am correct, but that would most likely be 5-10 events a week, maybe less. Whats wrong with having a server that offers the classic experience and has few extra quests and features that will keep the players interested, and playing.

Love2Hate had loads of events and features that were not pure classic, and people played it.

As pro said, in the current market for private servers, atleast classic ones, this one is the best out there.

P.S : Good luck Looks like a fun server/servers xD
Closed Thread