Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Twisted Destiny Gaming

Discussion on Twisted Destiny Gaming within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Twisted Destiny Gaming

Twisted Destiny Gaming - Vengeance

The Project:

We at Twisted Destiny Gaming strive to give the players the best and most stable Conquer Online Experience and we have been working on this source since 2008.

Server Information:
- Stable : 90%
- Players Online (Average) - 2-3 (but we just came online and are hoping for fast expansion)
- Server Time - EST
- Location of host - Canada
- Version of Client - 5095
- Server Stage - Beta/Alpha (we are fully released but as more players join we will add more features)
- Recruitment - Currently looking for advertisers and player recruiters

Basic Info:
- Max Level = 150
- Max Reborn = 2nd
- Max Item Level = 135
- Tao,Archer,Warrior,Trojan only
- Medium exp rate
- High gold drop rate
- 1-10 cp drop (VIP6 has increased cp drop 10-20)
- Events - Hourly PK, Weekly Spouse PK, Weekly 3&5 Man PK , hourly city Raid, Cave of Sin every 4 hours, weekly GW, Weekly PK War +more to come as we grow
Old 09/10/2016, 19:26   #2

If Anyone needs help feel free to add me to skype or message me in the chatbox on the website my skype is covil89
Old 09/10/2016, 20:07   #3

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Minor feedback for you.

-Invalid info listed on website. Lists monks and such being available, clearly template was used on another website and not updated. Would be confusing to new players.
-Website is filled with invalid links- live support, contact us, gallery, forum from my 5 sec of clicking links.

Can't speak towards the server functionality but on a personal note I'm a bit disappointed there doesn't seem to be anything too 'unique' about the project but putting that aside I'd suggest putting some work into making sure your website is at least functional.
Old 09/11/2016, 09:53   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Minor feedback for you.

-Invalid info listed on website. Lists monks and such being available, clearly template was used on another website and not updated. Would be confusing to new players.
-Website is filled with invalid links- live support, contact us, gallery, forum from my 5 sec of clicking links.

Can't speak towards the server functionality but on a personal note I'm a bit disappointed there doesn't seem to be anything too 'unique' about the project but putting that aside I'd suggest putting some work into making sure your website is at least functional.

The website lists that Monk and Ninja weapons are available as of a recent patch from when were last online, it does not reference that the class of monk or ninja is available and also i am new to website work and as i am 14-16 hours behind my coder who is xX.blood.Xx it is difficult to get help on updating the links and stuff on the website. To reference your comment on how there doesnt seem to be to much stuff that is unique, if you know xX.blood.Xx then you know everything he does is own work and as this is his source that me and him have decided to bring back online i would say that all the work done on both the server and website is unique, but i do appreciate your comments Pro4Never and i am attempting to get the website fully functional.
Old 09/11/2016, 12:00   #5

elite*gold: 130
Oh man... That website template again.... You know that we are in 2016 right?
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/15/2016, 17:16   #6

Looks to me pay2win you have cps donation of like 1 mil and the cp rates are 1-10. Just saying, let alone your shopping mall pricing are retarded high for the amount of cps your recieving.
Old 09/16/2016, 07:26   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel12345 View Post
Looks to me pay2win you have cps donation of like 1 mil and the cp rates are 1-10. Just saying, let alone your shopping mall pricing are retarded high for the amount of cps your recieving.
donation prices havent been updated since we were online last and also shopping mall prices reflect the fact that this is a grinding server mainly and a pvp server second, we wanted a classic feel but at the same time we also wanted it to be unique to us and we felt that having a low cp drop rate would keep it within range and also increasing the prices would make getting the gear and stuff worth the effort put into it
Old 09/17/2016, 06:51   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryphix View Post
donation prices havent been updated since we were online last and also shopping mall prices reflect the fact that this is a grinding server mainly and a pvp server second, we wanted a classic feel but at the same time we also wanted it to be unique to us and we felt that having a low cp drop rate would keep it within range and also increasing the prices would make getting the gear and stuff worth the effort put into it
Angel is right though :/, it's hard for anyone who doesn't pay to get... well anything. You should really look into balancing the drop rates and CP sales if you want to get more players. Even if the prices aren't updated, selling 1 million CPs when you only drop 1-10 CPs is insanely unbalanced.
Old 09/17/2016, 12:16   #9

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
The website lists that Monk and Ninja weapons are available as of a recent patch from when were last online, it does not reference that the class of monk or ninja is available and also i am new to website work and as i am 14-16 hours behind my coder who is xX.blood.Xx it is difficult to get help on updating the links and stuff on the website. To reference your comment on how there doesnt seem to be to much stuff that is unique, if you know xX.blood.Xx then you know everything he does is own work and as this is his source that me and him have decided to bring back online i would say that all the work done on both the server and website is unique, but i do appreciate your comments Pro4Never and i am attempting to get the website fully functional.
Quote:
If you're stuff hasn't been updated since the last time you were public (looks like 2012?), then why did you release? Updating a website/pricing is one of the easier tasks to complete. lol.

Edit: Apparently the site is stolen from one of Justin's/lostsolder05's old servers. Even some of the language is the same on other pages.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/18/2016, 10:21   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetterX View Post
If you're stuff hasn't been updated since the last time you were public (looks like 2012?), then why did you release? Updating a website/pricing is one of the easier tasks to complete. lol.

Edit: Apparently the site is stolen from one of Justin's/lostsolder05's old servers. Even some of the language is the same on other pages.
That seems to be the case for almost all the new servers these days lol. Change a few words here and there, release the server and hope some guy bulks a few hundred dollars :|
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2016, 19:13   #11

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetterX View Post

But.... Justin is a noobsauce.
Thanks
1 User