Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Introducing Shannara Conquer

Discussion on Introducing Shannara Conquer within the CO2 PServer Advertising forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old 09/03/2016, 13:57   #91

elite*gold: 0
Talking

Been a while so I am going to start posting some change logs.

-no effect patch added to forums, if players need it.

Vampire War ( (FB/SS/VP) based event. Players have 500 HP and lose 25 HP every 5 seconds, you steal 50 HP when you hit someone. Last player standing wins!) added.

Infection PVP Events added.
new garments and custom ones being worked on/integrated into the game.

- Characters above level 6 have 30% higher chance than normal when trying to open a socket in Twin City;

- Retrieving the opponent's team bag will now grant your team 40 points instead of 20 on Capture the Bag;

- Characters should now receive a Meteor Tear upon divorce even if they're logged off - let us know if it's not working;

- Poison doesn't trigger during King of the Hill Event anymore;

- Fixed a bug that would kick out some players from King of the Hill before the event started;

1029 patch info

- Bosses have been released ! The first boss being released is Raikou which is an Electric Boss that surely will give you a good fight;

- Bosses drop garments that look like regular armors so that you can customize your character as you please. They also have 50% chance of awarding a garment to the player who has dealt more damage to it;

- Fixed a bug related to Magic Defense that would return very high amounts of damage if the defense was too high (it would generate negative values causing this issue);

- Magic Shield is no longer able to remove XP Shield;

- NightDevil/WaterElf is being properly calculated now - it also won't be reduced after transformation ends until you move;

- You no longer have to move to revive other players without waiting for a few seconds until the skill can be used again;

we're now offering support for the Arabic community.
1030+

- Tash Boss have been added to the routine spawning and it's the boss that spawns at Desert City;

- A new PVP Event - Meteor Shower (targeting mainly new players) - have been added to the hourly rotation of PVP Events;

- Freeze War was moved to the hourly rotation of PVP Events instead of being hold only twice a week;

- Meteor Tears are now correctly added to the spouse after the divorce even if the character is offline;

- Guild War Prize have been increased to 100,000,000 silvers and Counter Clock Guild War Prize have been increased to 25,000,000 silvers;

- A new PVP Event - Skill Championship - have been added to the server... It happens twice a week (Sunday 14:00 and Thursday 23:00 Server Time). Players will compete for 10 minutes and they're only able to use FastBlade/ScentSword/ViperFang. Each hit equals 1 kill. The player that has more kills at the end of the event receives 1 DBScroll and a Top FB/SS Halo that lets the whole server know who's the best !

Shazam, Also custom content I'm working on. Here is a sample.

Boo Yah!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 14102394_1107545949324163_4183054829446901404_n.jpg (53.3 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg 14125517_1107546079324150_4557453832460637879_o.jpg (557.7 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg 14125563_1107545945990830_3259217156184889109_o.jpg (561.7 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg 14125680_1107546059324152_1927933655225642660_o.jpg (571.0 KB, 45 views)
Old 09/03/2016, 16:32   #92

elite*gold: 200
Howdy guys, how y'all doing?

I can tell kindkiller already posted what I was about to post =P Anyways I'll leave a brief changelog of what's been done in the past few weeks at Shannara Conquer.

Changelog:
  • Characters above level 6 have 30% higher chance than normal when trying to open a socket in Twin City;
  • After transforming into NightDevil and such, your speed won't be reduced until you move;
  • Guild War Prize have been increased to 100,000,000 silvers and Counter Clock Guild War Prize have been increased to 25,000,000 silvers;
  • Infection PVP Event have been added to the hourly rotation of Events;
  • Meteor Shower PVP Event have been added to the hourly rotation of Events;
  • Skill Championship PVP Event have been added to the server running on Sundays and Thursdays;
  • A new system of Boss monsters have been introduced along with "Armor-Garments";

Skill Championship PVP Event
Duration: 10 Minutes
Skills allowed: FastBlade, ScentSword, ViperFang
Rewards: DBScroll for the winner, Top FB/SS Halo for the top 3 players
Walkthrough: Players are sent to a map where they'll fight for 10 minutes. They can only use the skills mentioned above and they'll 1 hit everyone else gaining 1 point per kill and players are automatically revived after 5 seconds. The top 3 players with more points are rewarded as mentioned above.

Bosses

We've released a set of monster Bosses with unique attacks that spawn 5 days a week (Monday-Thursday and Saturday). The Bosses were mainly added to also introduce a new kind of customization items, the armor-garments which are basically garments that have the exact same looks as class armors.

We've based our ideas on having bosses from several different types and we've tried to match every single thing related to each one of them with their own type. Here's the current list of bosses and their types/locations:
  • Raikou: Located at MoonPlatform (Twin City) - Electric Type
  • Capricorn: Located at OldVillage (Phoenix Castle) - Leaf Type
  • Tash: Located at Abandoned Village (Desert City) - Fire/Lava Type
  • Thrilling Spook: Located at Bird Island - Water Type

Here's a quick video that we've used when we introduced Raikou:
Shannara Conquer - Raikou Boss
Old 09/03/2016, 18:42   #93

Double bump / patch notes. I see you are learning from the master pro4never.
Old 09/04/2016, 14:24   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorev View Post
Double bump / patch notes. I see you are learning from the master pro4never.
My intention on posting after kindkiller did was only to provide a more visual and organized post so that the community could easily follow what's being done.

His post only contained a bucket list of the modifications introduced in each patch taken from our Facebook post whenever a new patch is released. I tried to provide a more explanatory change log containing only the main updates that I believe to be worth to mention and ignored most of them since they were already mentioned in his post.

Nevertheless, I appreciate that you speak out your opinion but, in this case, repeating patch notes by double posting honestly wasn't my intention.

Regards,
Nyo
Old 09/05/2016, 02:57   #95

I help on the server sorry, I did not intend to cause that. Anyways, nice job Nyo! Keep up the good work. XD
Old 09/09/2016, 01:30   #96

this isnt to do with Shannara im just simply curious as to how long it takes for a moderator to approve a new thread on here?
Old 09/09/2016, 05:02   #97

elite*gold: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryphix View Post
this isnt to do with Shannara im just simply curious as to how long it takes for a moderator to approve a new thread on here?
There's no approval, If there is I never heard of it. You just post. If your server is active it stays in the CO2 PServer Advertising section, if it's not active a moderator will move it to the archives.
Old 09/09/2016, 05:14   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novakhan View Post
There's no approval, If there is I never heard of it. You just post. If your server is active it stays in the CO2 PServer Advertising section, if it's not active a moderator will move it to the archives.
i posted but it said i needed to wait for a mod to approve my post
Old 09/09/2016, 07:56   #99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryphix View Post
i posted but it said i needed to wait for a mod to approve my post
If you don't hear anything back after at least 24 hours, then contact the section moderator. No need to create complaints for in-section issues.
Old 09/11/2016, 15:37   #100

How's everyone doing?

I'm here to announce the release of another patch that's bringing more content to Shannara Conquer.

Patch 1032

Changelog:
  • ThrillingSpook Boss have been added to the routine spawning and it's the boss that spawns at Bird Island;
  • A new PVP Event - Dragon War (FastBlade/ScentSword/ViperFang) - have been added to the hourly rotation of PVP Events;
  • Fixed a few bugs with PVP Events (mainly Freeze War and Pass the Bomb);
  • Added "Crafting" system to help you making sockets in your items (find MysticOldMan at TwinCity near the ClassicGod);
  • 30% extra defense buff from L70 Promotion after a character is reborn is now being calculated properly;

Shannara Conquer - Crafting system

Stay tuned for more ! We'll keep releasing new content in a weekly basis so that you can take the best out of the server !

Best regards,
Nyo
Old 09/15/2016, 02:35   #101

I played this game years years ago, but when co became pay to win lost me actually i played it against to bad things. Anyway, my brother show that there is a private server which is like old school and i said wow lets try and download it, its really not bad i tried other privates servers shannara good one, hope everyone join us and enjoy that. Thanks...

harayestir - (in game TuriN)
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/15/2016, 04:25   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by harayestir View Post
I played this game years years ago, but when co became pay to win lost me actually i played it against to bad things. Anyway, my brother show that there is a private server which is like old school and i said wow lets try and download it, its really not bad i tried other privates servers shannara good one, hope everyone join us and enjoy that. Thanks...

harayestir - (in game TuriN)
Your review is highly appreciated !

I'm glad you're enjoying the server so far

Regards !
Old 09/16/2016, 05:33   #103

I made this for fun,(Dragon War Event Recording) and since there is no video of the event, I'll share it here.
Old 09/18/2016, 01:57   #104

Howdy everyone !

I'd just like to let you all know that Shannara Conquer have break a new record last Sunday ! We were peaking at 400+ Online Players right before the Guild War's most exciting hours began !

This week we also had an average of 300 Online Players every single day !

Isn't that great? =]

Regards,
Nyo
Old 09/18/2016, 10:19   #105

Congrats, that's quite a large player count . Hope you continue to grow!

Tags
classic, conquer, conquer online, private server