Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 16:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Game internet connection monitors

Discussion on Game internet connection monitors within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Game internet connection monitors

Can any one suggest me a good exe connection monitor by which i can detect which addresses the game is establishing connection to and read it's packets... [for general use not specific to CO2 only ] ?

I which i want to use this ? : i have the client for a closed game called Prius online which i want to create an emulator for it so i want an application that can monitor the client and give me detailed info about the connection string and the packets...
Old 08/21/2013, 23:58   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
pretty sure wireshark is the standard everyone uses.
Old 08/22/2013, 00:07   #3

elite*gold: 0
But wireshark gets all the connections alltogether without specifying which application is sending those requests or whatever so i can't use it

Strangely i can't even find the connections that is created using this client... there is something fully wrong!... Also i tried on another game called drakensang and i can't find its connections to it's server too ! i can't even know the ip of the destination server.
Old 08/22/2013, 04:27   #4

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
I just use Windows's Resource Monitor. Set the filter to Conquer.exe and boom, you have a record of all tcp connections the client makes. For reading the packets, there are packet analysis tools in this section (one that was just released that looks pretty sexy). Here's the link: