Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

C3_CORE_DLL Source Code

Old   #1

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,370
C3_CORE_DLL Source Code

Hey there,

I know similar releases are out that are be more up-to-date than this, but I found this interesting nevertheless. Attached is the official source code for C3_CORE_DLL from TQ digital Entertainment (dating March 2003). The library version is 0001. What I have done is copy the source files from one project to an updated project (that includes the DirectX 8 SDK and other libraries required). I also translated their Chinese comments into English. It compiles, but there's more to be done before you can actually use it in the client. The purpose is to release the base source code for anyone wishing to develop on it.

Cheers,
Spirited.
Attached Files
File Type: rar C3_CORE_DLL.rar (3.79 MB, 159 views)

Old 08/21/2013, 21:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
Isn't this copyrighted material?

Old 08/21/2013, 22:06   #3

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smaehtin View Post
Isn't this copyrighted material?
The core is just a combination of open-source software with DirectX. The original project contains no licenses or copyright notices. If TQ were to come along and claim their work, then it would be removed. Otherwise, this work is just open material. Similarly to how the EO source is just laying around - they haven't come along and claimed it, and there are no copyright notices or licenses anywhere in the source, which is why it's open on the forum. Currently, there's absolutely nothing tying this source code with TQ Digital besides the fact that it was leaked through their public ftp.
Old 08/21/2013, 22:11   #4

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang View Post
The core is just a combination of open-source software with DirectX. The original project contains no licenses or copyright notices. If TQ were to come along and claim their work, then it would be removed. Otherwise, this work is just open material. Similarly to how the EO source is just laying around - they haven't come along and claimed it, and there are no copyright notices or licenses anywhere in the source, which is why it's open on the forum. Currently, there's absolutely nothing tying this source code with TQ Digital besides the fact that it was leaked through their public ftp.
Oh, I thought the Eudemons sources were removed just like the TQ CO binary files

« Buu - The Packet Analyzer | Game internet connection monitors »