Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Resource] NPC Face Research

Discussion on [Resource] NPC Face Research within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
[Resource] NPC Face Research

Hey everyone!
Decker gave me an awesome idea:

Quote:
Stop trying to get "thanks" or attention. Obviously you are trying to achieve one of those, or both. Why don't you go make a new thread about some pathetic "suggestion" of your's and get flamed then quit (oh i forgot you tattle tale like a little kid you are).
Sucks how Decker doesn't understand friendship and the feeling of wanting to help, but here's some of my research. Hopefully this will help you code better NPCs!

This research is from 5165 conducted by me (Fang) using Elite-CoEmu. It's dated for me now so I have to do it over again. I used a command and took a pic of each one... one by one. I hope you get good use out of it!

#deleted
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/19/2010, 11:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
Okay. This is helpful for me, but it is not enough.
TQ uses some kind of formula for npc faces based on their mesh(npcs.ini).

So, if you would get me that formula, then, you are worth a thanks.

By the way, that friend of yours is saying the truth, all you do all day long is create new threads about ****(like this one) and get flamed. Dude, what is wrong with you? People kicking your *** at school? parents beat you? they get drunk? WHAT? You are always a wannabe, starting thousands of project and all get forgotten...You should go to therapy because you are not fine. You just give too much **** on what people say over the internet which is also wrong, stop acting like you are a child, grow up!
You are a good guy who simply wants attention, because obviously your parents/brothers/sisters treat you like ****, instead you come on this forum and post **** time and time again...Just go and see a therapist.
And I believe your friend understands friendship more than you do...a real friends would tell you the truth and not hide it.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 11/19/2010, 19:00   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by -impulse- View Post
Okay. This is helpful for me, but it is not enough.
TQ uses some kind of formula for npc faces based on their mesh(npcs.ini).

By the way, that friend of yours is saying the truth, all you do all day long is create new threads about ****(like this one) and get flamed. Dude, what is wrong with you? People kicking your *** at school? parents beat you? they get drunk? WHAT? You are always a wannabe, starting thousands of project and all get forgotten...You should go to therapy because you are not fine. You just give too much **** on what people say over the internet which is also wrong, stop acting like you are a child, grow up!
You are a good guy who simply wants attention, because obviously your parents/brothers/sisters treat you like ****, instead you come on this forum and post **** time and time again...Just go and see a therapist.
And I believe your friend understands friendship more than you do...a real friends would tell you the truth and not hide it.
Pardon you??!! No, I'm perfectly happy with my life. I like being helpful. I'm going to college to become a teacher. I might be poor but there's nothing wrong with my family. I give a **** about what you all say because I give a **** about helping you. I'm not hiding anything. So thank you.

And Decker does NOT understand friendship. He's backstabbed me more than three times. How can you even say that?? He's a troll.
Old 11/19/2010, 19:22   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriousFang View Post
Pardon you??!! No, I'm perfectly happy with my life. I like being helpful. I'm going to college to become a teacher. I might be poor but there's nothing wrong with my family. I give a **** about what you all say because I give a **** about helping you. I'm not hiding anything. So thank you.

And Decker does NOT understand friendship. He's backstabbed me more than three times. How can you even say that?? He's a troll.
First time, ok, could happen.
Second time, people deserve a second chance, no problem.
Third time, The heck?
Four and above times, That is simply retarded.
Old 11/19/2010, 19:27   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyono View Post
First time, ok, could happen.
Second time, people deserve a second chance, no problem.
Third time, The heck?
Four and above times, That is simply retarded.
What with Decker? I'm too trusting. I think people can change when they can't. =|
Old 11/19/2010, 19:31   #6

Quote:
What with Decker? I'm too trusting. I think people can change when they can't. =|
So you're gonna trust him again?
Old 11/19/2010, 20:03   #7

Can I have access to your bank account?
I'll only observe it don't worry.

Not going to 'flame' (I'd rather call it being negative about someone) you again lol, I was kidding. Anyway, I wouldn't trust anyone who had backstabbed me twice and I only know over the internetz. Just leave decker the **** a lone, and if he won't leave you alone, ignore him.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/19/2010, 20:31   #8

Well lets try to get back on topic

I am with impulse if you could get the formula that would be awesome

Other then that its a ok a release
Old 11/19/2010, 22:23   #9

Quote:

This is what's wrong with the education system now'a'days.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/19/2010, 23:32   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by _tao4229_ View Post
This is what's wrong with the education system now'a'days.
So true. I hate the education system. ******' brainwashing children to fit into the ****'d up society we live in.
ANARCHISMMMMMMM! < joking, I was serious about the education system tho
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/20/2010, 05:36   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyono View Post
So you're gonna trust him again?
No. I'm not. And that was a long time ago. I tried being nice to him to show that I really care about helping him and just want to be friend. He still hates me for no reason (as shown below).

Quote:
Originally Posted by WH-Man View Post
Funny the quote is from me, not Decker. I was also right, as you can see impulse re-stated my point. Once again Fang, what the heck is wrong with you? I really wish you took your own offer on killing yourself.
And I'm not suicidal. I did that to expose the trolls of the thread. And you're 100% Decker Decker. There's literally nobody else I know like you... thank ***. <.<
Old 11/21/2010, 01:49   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by -impulse- View Post

There is no 'formula' for the NcpFace. All the client does is read the ini section Face%d from ani/NpcFace.ani for the index sent in the packet.

Unless I misunderstood what you were looking for..